advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 Day IGF and DNP cycle, need opinions.. Add T3, Clen??

BHarper

Newbies
Ok, need some advice on this following cycle. The person doing this has done both of these before and has done them both at the same time, so this isn't anything new to him.

He is currently on a 750mg/Week EQ and 350mg/wk Test Ent currently. Nothing else now. He has extra DNP, IGF, T3 and Clen sitting around and he thought it would be a good time to run a quick 7 day cutter. He is eating about 500g protein, 150g carbs and 50-80g fat a day, so he is eating plenty of protein, carbs are fat. This as 3600 calories nax a day.

He has some extras of different stuff sitting around and is leaving in 7 days for a 3 week vacation. So this is a 7 days "turbo" cycle b4 heading down south.
What he is thinking about doing is runing 400mg DNP for 6-7 days and IGF 25mcg (4x ED) 6-7 days. A vacation just came up and he is looking to drop a few for the 3 week shibang.. He has done up to 600mg DNP, so 400mg is not a big deal.

Also, he has clen that he is thinking of throwing in there withit as well. dosing will be maybe 75, 100, 125, 125, 100, 75.. Thoughts on this. He is experienced on this as well.

Adding the Clen and T3 are just the icing on the cake, IMO..

What do you guys think. He is currently ~11%bf and would like to drop as much as possible. He is going to stay on EQ and Test while gone, maybe add some var at 60mg ED now to the cycle as well. Var tends to lean out the mid section in his experiences..

He drinks probably 2gallons H2O a day, so hydration is not a problem. Just looking for opinions on this as a quick cycle b4 a vacation. are there going to be any bad effects (bloating with DNP for a few days after cycle??) from this? I know it isn't the healthiest thing but I know people who have done far worse. LMK your opinions..

One of the key problems I see with his goal is that he could hold water from DNP use up to 2 weeks after discontinuing its use. You don't usually start seeing DNP results until at least 3 or 4 days after you stop using it. If he doesn't mind dealing with this during the first few days of his vacation then the DNP works.

I can't comment on the clen, and T3 intake during DNP use.

n4dmoney said:
One of the key problems I see with his goal is that he could hold water from DNP use up to 2 weeks after discontinuing its use. You don't usually start seeing DNP results until at least 3 or 4 days after you stop using it. If he doesn't mind dealing with this during the first few days of his vacation then the DNP works.

I can't comment on the clen, and T3 intake during DNP use.

Those were my thoughts on the DNP as well. I think that haveing a few extra lbs during the first couple days will be ok, give him time to get tan the meet the honey's later in the week..

Do you think adding 1mg arimidex ED after DNP will help reduce the bloat?

BHarper said:
Ok, need some advice on this following cycle. The person doing this has done both of these before and has done them both at the same time, so this isn't anything new to him.

He is currently on a 750mg/Week EQ and 350mg/wk Test Ent currently. Nothing else now. He has extra DNP, IGF, T3 and Clen sitting around and he thought it would be a good time to run a quick 7 day cutter. He is eating about 500g protein, 150g carbs and 50-80g fat a day, so he is eating plenty of protein, carbs are fat. This as 3600 calories nax a day.

He has some extras of different stuff sitting around and is leaving in 7 days for a 3 week vacation. So this is a 7 days "turbo" cycle b4 heading down south.
What he is thinking about doing is runing 400mg DNP for 6-7 days and IGF 25mcg (4x ED) 6-7 days. A vacation just came up and he is looking to drop a few for the 3 week shibang.. He has done up to 600mg DNP, so 400mg is not a big deal.

Also, he has clen that he is thinking of throwing in there withit as well. dosing will be maybe 75, 100, 125, 125, 100, 75.. Thoughts on this. He is experienced on this as well.

Adding the Clen and T3 are just the icing on the cake, IMO..

What do you guys think. He is currently ~11%bf and would like to drop as much as possible. He is going to stay on EQ and Test while gone, maybe add some var at 60mg ED now to the cycle as well. Var tends to lean out the mid section in his experiences..

He drinks probably 2gallons H2O a day, so hydration is not a problem. Just looking for opinions on this as a quick cycle b4 a vacation. are there going to be any bad effects (bloating with DNP for a few days after cycle??) from this? I know it isn't the healthiest thing but I know people who have done far worse. LMK your opinions..

first, your friend will might want to cut out his fat and substitute those calories for cabrs. dnp's chief mechanism of action taking the carbohydrate and breaking it down to raise your metabolic rate. this in turn heats your body thus burning more fat. more carbs- more heat.

as for the clen and t3, i have usually as a rule run my clen in the week following dnp administration. to combat the lethargy associated with this compound i used e/c/a/y during its course. he can run the clen, but i think he'd be better sutied with the e/c/a yohimbe imo. i cannot speak of the use of t3 while taking dnp as i have no personal experience doing so.

try to encourage him to drop his calories as well. i dunno how much he weighs, but id suggest if he weighs abt. 220 ish to run his calories around 2700.

as mentioned before, he wont look his best while on vacation, as it takes abt 10 days for your body to 'shed' the water it holds associated with dnp administration.

(edit: i have also taken 1/2 tab of femera ed and this did nothing to offset any water issues. i personally dont believe it is sdomething you can avoid. do NOT attempt to use diuretics to shed your water- i think your smart enough to know this but thought i'd mention it just the same.)

hope this helps.

BFU

Last edited:
BHarper said:
Those were my thoughts on the DNP as well. I think that haveing a few extra lbs during the first couple days will be ok, give him time to get tan the meet the honey's later in the week..

Do you think adding 1mg arimidex ED after DNP will help reduce the bloat?

Can't hurt but I dont believe it will help all that much with DNP.

bigfatandugly said:
first, your friend will might want to cut out his fat and substitute those calories for cabrs. dnp's chief mechanism of action taking the carbohydrate and breaking it down to raise your metabolic rate. this in turn heats your body thus burning more fat. more carbs- more heat.

as for the clen and t3, i have usually as a rule run my clen in the week following dnp administration. to combat the lethargy associated with this compound i used e/c/a/y during its course. he can run the clen, but i think he'd be better sutied with the e/c/a yohimbe imo. i cannot speak of the use of t3 while taking dnp as i have no personal experience doing so.

try to encourage him to drop his calories as well. i dunno how much he weighs, but id suggest if he weighs abt. 220 ish to run his calories around 2700.

as mentioned before, he wont look his best while on vacation, as it takes abt 10 days for your body to 'shed' the water it holds associated with dnp administration.

(edit: i have also taken 1/2 tab of femera ed and this did nothing to offset any water issues. i personally dont believe it is sdomething you can avoid. do NOT attempt to use diuretics to shed your water- i think your smart enough to know this but thought i'd mention it just the same.)

hope this helps.

BFU

Yeah, ECA or ECY is great while on DNP. Keeps you from feeling like total shit while also helping to burn off more fat.

I don't think I'll ever try yohimbe again. That stuff makes me feel crazy. almost gives me an anxiety attack. I get cold but I sweat a lot, I get goosebumps non-stop, my eyes dialate, my nose runs and I feel horrible.

I've been drinking a lot of caffine while on and it seems to help the DNP feeling.

BHarper said:
I don't think I'll ever try yohimbe again. That stuff makes me feel crazy. almost gives me an anxiety attack. I get cold but I sweat a lot, I get goosebumps non-stop, my eyes dialate, my nose runs and I feel horrible.

I've been drinking a lot of caffine while on and it seems to help the DNP feeling.

except for the horrible feeling, sounds like someone swapped your yohimbe for E...:)

i wanted to say, if you keep your carbs low and your protein higher, you'll reduce alot of the sweating associated with running the 600mg.

i dont necessarily believe that you need an overabundance of carbs for the compound to work well. my experience has taught me that i can get by with alot lower carbs and alot less discomfort and have the same resultant bodyfat loss in comparson to a higher carb rotation.

as for the carb type, alot of people advocate the use of fruits as a carb source. i have run this compund almost every way imaginable with almost every diet imaginable and again, i found the carb source made no difference in the fatigue i felt, the fruit being said to offset this. i was drained all the time no matter what i ate. that being said, when your running hot for 7 days, a nice cold orange apple or watermellon can't be beat.

any other questions B, fire away...

hope this helps.

BFU

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly