over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 MONTH RUN ..... how would you do it ?

Disclaimer: long read, but lots of information about bloodwork related to kidney function for those who would like to enhance their understanding. Has nothing to with the OPs intent to abuse, which I cannot condone.

I'm definitely not saying you're wrong, but I've been trying to wrap my head around this (GFR) for a long time and was unable to process it sufficiently until I was involved heavily in the medical field. So I'm just putting this out there to help add knowledge to anyone reading that may be interested in their own bloodwork.

The GFR number they give you on your blood work is calculated directly from your serum creatinine. They developed this equation in an effort to get away from using the 24hr urine analysis for obvious reasons (time, cost savings, people just generally don't want to do it). With that being said...studies have shown that athletes and especially lifters have higher serum creatinine due to a higher amount of lean mass.

Most of these calculations use an estimated body surface area (at best) which doesn't take into account the greater lean body mass. Those that don't use the estimated area still don't improve the numbers much. I have seen this in my own personal bloodwork for years and years, both "on" and "off" with the GFR numbers never having more than a 10pt difference over a span of 4 years (so far), but none of them being in an "ideal" range.

So a better estimate of kidney function (for bodybuilders) might be the cockcroft-gault equation, which shows creatinine clearance rates based on serum creatinine (those reading this may have to convert bloodwork from mg/dl to mmol/L, plenty of calculators online just google). When I've taken this step, my creatinine clearance is in the high-end of normal which for most of us, it should be--athletes and bodybuilders tend to have higher creatinine clearance.

Anyways, the best method of course is to ask for the 24hour urine collection analysis if one is worried about kidney function. It's a way more precise measure than any equation ever could be. So if anyone is really freaking out about their kidney function they should be ordering this from their doctor.

Cliffs

-GFR on bloodwork is calculated from serum creatinine values
-bodybuilders / athletes tend to have higher serum creatinine values due to increased lean body mass
-GFR on bloodwork does not take into account this increased LBM and probably won't be an accurate indicator of kidney function
-creatinine clearance using the cockcroft-gault equation is a better estimate of kidney function for bodybuilders (you can calculate this using your serum creatinine values, but may have to convert from mg/dl to mmol/L)
-ultimately if one is worried about kidney function, they need to have a 24hr urine collection analysis performed

I posted about this back in september http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/2376535-post406.html

I ran a gram of test a week sometimes much more and at least 700 mg a week of tren acetate sometimes up to 200mg a day for for around 9 months straight. month 4,5,6 I ran 1gram of deca as well. also ran hgh at 3-4 iu a day. other than soaking my bed at night and just generally being hot I was ok. I had blood work done a fter I stopped and everything was ok other than my liver was a lil high. but I recomped and grew more solid muscle in that time frame than I did in the previous three years of training and git entirely shredded. my bodyweight when I started was 217. 9 months later I'm only 221 but look like an entirely different beast.

you are a stronger man than me.if i did that i'd be on the 6 o clock news,dead or in jail.

I get blood work a couple times a year so I go down to trt doses before bloods. This is useful

As far as training as a blast, you can only train balls to the wall a certain time, maybe six weeks untill cns is burnt, im talking real intense training here-Yates hit. People say you need to stay on 8-12 weeks to get results, horsesh*t. blast for a month with two compounds, train intense, youll see results, take a month or so break, lessen intensity, give body a break, , can repeat

I've been thinking about trying this. Like instead of an 8 week cycle do 4 weeks on (short ester compounds), 4 weeks off and then another 4 weeks on. I'm assuming you've had good results doing this?

So basically you probably did some glomerular damage to the kidneys which probably means slightly less kidney function than previous to the cycle, had some plaque buildup in the arteries, and some left ventricle heart enlargement because of thickened blood and HBP.....but the bloodwork 2 months after getting off said "ok" so no damage done in your mind...meanwhile you just did 9 months of damage bloodwork doesnt show

seems legit

meanwhile if you actually had bloodwork while you were on you would have probably seen a lowered GFR and higher creatinine level...would have seen your hdl was plummetted and ldl and trygl's were sky high, and would have seen your hematocrit was 58

Im all about investments man....and being profitable....Im asking you...actually im begging you...if you keep running these 9 months 200mg a day tren cycles please let me take out a million dollar life insurance policy on you....I will collect in less than a 10 year time frame no doubt about it.[/QUOTE

They will not believe you.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity