over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 weeks out from my first contest at 40 years old

Hey Brother.

I started my prep diet around Christmas at 300lbs. Today I weighed in at 244.

I have a lil ring all the way around my waist that is bothersome to me as well along with loose skin all around.

My contest is in less than 5 weeks. No telling what my weight will be. Im 38 6ft and this is my first one.

Thanks for being an inspiration to me!!

Good Luck

Postpone! Cancel! You are not ready period! Don't kid yourself into something that may stop bodybuilding in your forever. You need at 8 weeks with proper diet and hydration just to stay alive on the stage. Think Man!
Going in now would only net you 15th place a best. Think please.

Last edited:
Postpone! Cancel! You are not ready period! Don't kid yourself into something that may stop bodybuilding in your forever. You need at 8 weeks with proper diet and hydration just to stay alive on the stage. Think Man!
Going in now would only net you 15th place a best. Think please.

Brother I'm not worried about placing at all. Just getting on stage the first time. Competing against others comes later. I have more shredding to do but Ill let the next 3 weeks determine that.
Thanks for your opinion.

naugt Sorry for getting your thread of topic. I appreciate your inspiration.

Attachments

• Front Lat pose.jpg
    Front Lat pose.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 411
  • Rear lat pose.jpg
    Rear lat pose.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 490
Last edited:
Brother I'm not worried about placing at all. Just getting on stage the first time. Competing against others comes later. I have more shredding to do but Ill let the next 3 weeks determine that.
Thanks for your opinion.

No worries Bro. im in the same boat caught a bug weds took me downa cpl days ended up hitting a full day of refeed carbs via soups and true nutrtition protein broth. up about 6 lbs.... doubling up on cardio this week. took a weeks vacation as well from work. just going to push hard i have 39 training days left...

Thanks for your opinion.

Have fun be yourself and get your feet wet, if thats what you want to do, then do it. Now if you want to win your weight division, take the advice that was given. All in all, see it, breath it, live it, and enjoy the experience, I seen guys who take it way to serious and have a major meltdown at the end and start blaming out how much they took and how much money they wasted, when they take the fun out of the sport and just see #1 is the only spot to get and get confused that self-improvement and critiscism is part of the sport.

Good luck. I have a show comming up in HI. on friday. This will be my 4th show and every show I seem to get better. Last one I actually started to place. Really enjoy it. I like to travel and compete than go on vaca in shape.

Thanks for your opinion.

OK , so I'll wish you the best of luck. You knows what might happen on that stage.

Damn they have me working gaveyard 13's again! Only 3 nights but then they want me to finish on thursday 6:30 am ad be back thursday at 2:30 pm to work swings the last two days. another week were it will be next to imposiable to get rest.
training is doing better. Bodyfat is drpping slowly skin is what it is doing my best with it.
The one thing I KNOW is I AM BRINGING the BEST "ME" I HAVE EVER BEEN. 109 lbs lost, waist from size 40 jeans to a loose 32. I WILL FINISH THIS PREP.

Damn they have me working gaveyard 13's again! Only 3 nights but then they want me to finish on thursday 6:30 am ad be back thursday at 2:30 pm to work swings the last two days. another week were it will be next to imposiable to get rest.
training is doing better. Bodyfat is drpping slowly skin is what it is doing my best with it.
The one thing I KNOW is I AM BRINGING the BEST "ME" I HAVE EVER BEEN. 109 lbs lost, waist from size 40 jeans to a loose 32. I WILL FINISH THIS PREP.

Bro...just being able to compete and carrying out this prep is a victory in itself. Trust me i know the feeling i used to have to do about 2-3 12 hour shifts every week or so for my work, and god damn you dont have energy by the end of it

What you have achieved is nothing short of amazing. And when your standing up there amongst other competitors you know you've earnt your god damn place up there!! I wish you the best of luck

Respect your determination and your achievement. Go for it. You already won.

Q,
i will be taking my 4 week out pics sat. your looking unreal Bro!!Cant wait to see your comp pics!

Thankyou, and I look forward to seeing your journey.

WAY TO GO, BRO! great attitude - you will do well and should bereally proud of your achievements! Props:headbang:

its from the 100+lbs of fat i lost. only time will tell on how much it will tighten up.done all i can for that baring surgery. just trying to cut the rest this fat now.
body weight is still sitting around 210-15 and im 5'11(10)

100+ lbs? WOW Great work! You look so good that it is hard to even tell you did that. Keep it up, you are already a winner in my eyes!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws