over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 weeks out....

Come in shredded and you will turn pro.

Thank you gents!

Dan - you look great man..come in peeled and you will def do some damage - keep up the good work.

JM

Thanks means a lot coming from you! Got a long way to go but the goal was to set a new standard of conditioning for myself

You got it all gooey.

You look great and
will only look better.

Dont have it all... lot of faults, my back needs a ton of work and time, but im trying to bring it up... just my most stubborn body part, and I am still learning how to train it best.

Damn your progress is amazing to watch! You really define hardcore in a true sense. You eat, sleep, train, rest as a champion and you deserve everything that's waiting for you! Always impressive, always humble, you're a great ambassador for the sport! Congrats and you look amazing!

Much in which I have accomplished was learned from a great couple of mentors back home. Installed with some great info from the best! I am still merely mortal in comparison to them!

Come in shredded and you will turn pro.

I dont know if I will even get close enough to sniff that but I will make up for my last showing at Nationals, my body was tired, and my metabolism went into hibernation mode (not mention ketogenic diets do not work for me) I wanted to get way ahead regardless of doing just a re-qualifying show I wanted to be close so when I get back on track for Nationals after this 1st show in August I could get that pinnacle level of condition needed to at least open some eyes and make up my last showing!

Goo

Best Gooey ever!!! Best of luck man at Nats. What is your diet looking like at this point? I know keto diets aren't your thing and it seems you've changed some things around this year... I agree w/ Magnum, I don't think you're far off. Incredible job man.

Thanks means a lot coming from you! Got a long way to go but the goal was to set a new standard of conditioning for myself

I dont know if I will even get close enough to sniff that but I will make up for my last showing at Nationals, my body was tired, and my metabolism went into hibernation mode (not mention ketogenic diets do not work for me) I wanted to get way ahead regardless of doing just a re-qualifying show I wanted to be close so when I get back on track for Nationals after this 1st show in August I could get that pinnacle level of condition needed to at least open some eyes and make up my last showing!

Goo

Being humble is one thing, but don't underestimate yourself. You are not the first person I have said this to who has turned pro. Try and set a new standard for conditioning not just for yourself, but for the sport, that's the answer to your pro card.

Gooey,

Hey bro...You could turn pro if you wanted to...So like Magnum say's dont think you cant..becasue with the right conditioning you could !!! :D Your the one from this great state of Iowa that could be PRO !!! So, make it happen !!! :)

As always all I can say is wow. Your physique is just sick. Do the work, go through the suffering, choose the wrench(Andrew will expain.) and this is your year.

We will be at the Nationals for sure this year. Why? Because I was watching Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives and they have a diner there called Matthews that I have to try. I guess while I'm there eating I may as well see you kick some ass too.

Why the wrench? Because Fuck Him..that's why.
Classic.

you look amazing man! i seriously HOPE to have a physique like yours one day! Best of luck in the rest of your prep

Much appreciation for feedback...

Best Gooey ever!!! Best of luck man at Nats. What is your diet looking like at this point? I know keto diets aren't your thing and it seems you've changed some things around this year... I agree w/ Magnum, I don't think you're far off. Incredible job man.

Thanks bud, diet is a carb cycling diet, back to what I used back in 08 except for Nationals. Except this time I am using mainly fruit as my carbohydrate. I did more research on their nutrient level and glycemic index.. just seems a perfect food for BBing. Just gonna do my best, I hope its the best package I can bring, I always want to improve..

Being humble is one thing, but don't underestimate yourself. You are not the first person I have said this to who has turned pro. Try and set a new standard for conditioning not just for yourself, but for the sport, that's the answer to your pro card.

Thank you Magnum it means much coming from people at levels way beyond me that compliment me. I appreciate any feedback I can get from people such as yourself... I figure my main goal is to get as peeled as I can get. My body seems happy so far and is going with the flow and I started way way out to make sure I could get way ahead. I am gonna hit this thing running and suffer myself to new levels to see what I can handle. I have a long road ahead but I figure the farther ahead I am, the more rested I am, the more I have adapted I am... the better my body will respond to hitting a new level!

Gooey,

Hey bro...You could turn pro if you wanted to...So like Magnum say's dont think you cant..becasue with the right conditioning you could !!! :D Your the one from this great state of Iowa that could be PRO !!! So, make it happen !!! :)

Thanks Chris, gonna do what I can do, Ill bust ass, and my goal was to come in tighter then I have ever before, I started way out to give my slow ass metabolism time to get the ball rolling. Its working so far but have much more work to do... hope all is well my friend!

Goo

some of the best legs in the NPC! continue to bring up the arms and back and you will be one tough guy to stop! you have always impressed me gooey! i still remember the black and white office photos from back in the day and man I was blown away at your taper and shape. You have improved by leaps and bounds. good luck at nationals, its a freak show! :eek:

some of the best legs in the NPC! continue to bring up the arms and back and you will be one tough guy to stop! you have always impressed me gooey! i still remember the black and white office photos from back in the day and man I was blown away at your taper and shape. You have improved by leaps and bounds. good luck at nationals, its a freak show! :eek:

funny you bring this up... in the process of us moving things this weekend I came across those b&w pics you mentioned. i think those were when he was prepping for the IA state show in 2005.

funny you bring this up... in the process of us moving things this weekend I came across those b&w pics you mentioned. i think those were when he was prepping for the IA state show in 2005.
LOL i can never forget those pics, they blew me away when i seen them! WOW :eek: his damn calves and legs look like they were from another planet to me...LOL

B-Boy!

Whats up partner... yup been my goal, my back likes to grow about as much as fat people like stairs lol. and I hate stairs!!:eek: Ill keep hitting them and arms, im paying the price for not pullling heavy deads off the floor when younger.. they are a staple for all! Yes the old B/W photos at Iron Works/Body Dimensions. I have much work to do... ill never have a b-boy back but im gonna train as best as I can do least bring it up to par with the rest. Lot of work ahead but gonna try and set a new standard for myself as far as conditioning... Thanks b-boy. You have USA's up next dont you?

Whats up partner... yup been my goal, my back likes to grow about as much as fat people like stairs lol. and I hate stairs!!:eek: Ill keep hitting them and arms, im paying the price for not pullling heavy deads off the floor when younger.. they are a staple for all! Yes the old B/W photos at Iron Works/Body Dimensions. I have much work to do... ill never have a b-boy back but im gonna train as best as I can do least bring it up to par with the rest. Lot of work ahead but gonna try and set a new standard for myself as far as conditioning... Thanks b-boy. You have USA's up next dont you?
yes bro i got USA's coming up real fast...LOL and my body likes to loose that last bit of stubborn fat as much as a diabetic likes taking insulin shots :eek: we all have our struggles bro, you just do the best to overcome it. YOU my friend are in fantastic condition this far out from nationals!

Good stuff my man. I tried calling you today. Give me a shout tomorrow as I go into work in the afternoon.

Great shape, very good conditioning this far out, muscle in all the right places, etc...yes, I will have to agree with the others, do your homework and bring up the back like you already know, and we have a future pro right here. Great pics Gooey, keep it up!

yup...

yes bro i got USA's coming up real fast...LOL and my body likes to loose that last bit of stubborn fat as much as a diabetic likes taking insulin shots :eek: we all have our struggles bro, you just do the best to overcome it. YOU my friend are in fantastic condition this far out from nationals!

I hear ya...im the same wit dat also! Yes that was the plan... get ahead and get peeled! I am rooting for you and Dusty all da way from the Dirty Dirty!

Good stuff my man. I tried calling you today. Give me a shout tomorrow as I go into work in the afternoon.

I will call you ASAP, been busy with the move on top of prep, Ill call you early afternoon for you.... AWN getting it done cant wait to see your pics also!

Impressive! Wish you all the best. Hope you get the Pro Card.

Great shape, thickness, balance, symmetry - you have it all. Dial it in and its yours.
May the next seven weeks be the journey to the realization of your goals!

7 weeks out? I'd be happy to look that good 7 minutes from hitting the stage. You're on your way. Awesome work.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws