over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 weeks out....

Gooey, You are a true product of years of hardwork & dedication

great physique

Looking really good gooey!! You have definitely brought up your upper body and your lines have always been great!!! Stay after it. Are you goin to use the same prep guy you used last time you competed? Mental1

thanks!

Gooey, You are a true product of years of hardwork & dedication

I just do the best i can with what I have to work with...

Looking really good gooey!! You have definitely brought up your upper body and your lines have always been great!!! Stay after it. Are you goin to use the same prep guy you used last time you competed? Mental1

Have much more work still to be done and on it... Yes still using John White..

looking good. great physique!

Holy cripes Dan ...... Perfect (but where is that nasty rear lat spread??)! Can't wait to see the results this gooooey around!

Thanks...

Holy cripes Dan ...... Perfect (but where is that nasty rear lat spread??)! Can't wait to see the results this gooooey around!

I really appreciate all the feedback... HS I stupidly didnt put one up... check out my website **broken link removed** I have some back pics up and I will put a back shot up next time... Hope all is well!

Gooey, You have an awesome physique man is it possible to get a rundown of your diet or am I stepping over a boundary? Thanks bro

Thanks bud, diet is a carb cycling diet, back to what I used back in 08 except for Nationals. Except this time I am using mainly fruit as my carbohydrate. I did more research on their nutrient level and glycemic index.. just seems a perfect food for BBing. Just gonna do my best, I hope its the best package I can bring, I always want to improve..

Wow man! Your Physique is truly amazing and inspiring Your gonna do some serious damage! As far as fruits go what are some of the fruits you currently are eating? Some of those studies you posted on your site about fruit really caught my eye. So Im thinking of adding some fruit into the diet especially since they are much easier to eat

hey fellas...

Gooey, You have an awesome physique man is it possible to get a rundown of your diet or am I stepping over a boundary? Thanks bro

No not over stepping at all, I am cycling carbs, low to high to medium, actually the most ive eaten getting ready for a show. High days 200-250g, low is 0. My source of carbs is mainly fruit. I do eat some packet oatmeal here and there. Low days higher lipids which are generally from red meat, udo choice, or MCT's/coconut oil. I do use balsamic vinegar dressing on spinach. Low carbs days lipids go to 100-125g. Protein is from Chicken, 99% lean turkey and white fish. On red meat days I choose a lean steak. That is 300-450 pending on carbs and lipids I take in on that day also.

Wow man! Your Physique is truly amazing and inspiring Your gonna do some serious damage! As far as fruits go what are some of the fruits you currently are eating? Some of those studies you posted on your site about fruit really caught my eye. So Im thinking of adding some fruit into the diet especially since they are much easier to eat

I am using green apples and oranges, both around 38 and 44 respectfully on the glycemic index. I do use packet oatmeal on high carbs day also but mainly fruit. But I never eat it alone, always with protein which further brings it down. The goal while dieting is to keep my insulin response as low as possible to limit Gooey lipogenesis ;) :headbang: Ill also post more on my website of the supplements I am using... and yes I do use them... if they are bogus I wont waste time.. and their are many out there that do... Im very thankful for Dante and True Protein and his help to get what I need!

Goo

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear