over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 Weeks Out

BigHilly

Registered
Im about 7 weeks out of my first show right now. All critics are welcome. Thanks for taking a look.

YouTube - DSCN0045.MOV

- Hilt

can i give you a tip????

dont be soooo dramatic with your poses

just hit them fluidly and solid

save all the bullshit

:cool:

you look decent for your first go

can i give you a tip????

save all the bullshit

yeap..you should get in your pose quicker.too. smile and pretend your having fun when your up there....

can i give you a tip????

save all the bullshit

Yeah man, judges wont give you time for all that drama. Hit the pose and on to the next one!

Great advice thank you guys. No more of that fancy bs.

just try to harden up and don't worry about the scale. i thought i noticed some gyno so some letro may help clear that up by contest time.

Thank you Tom! Yes I have a lil progesterone induced gyno, no lump though. I got some letro on its way. Can I ask have you had experience w/ letro precontest? I have never used it.

you might need prami or dostinex for progesterone related gyno. i have personally not used letro but if you do a search here on promuscle there is tons of great info for gyno reversal both estro and progesterone induced.

i agree with whats been said....i would def clear up that gyno....its pretty obvious....and just for your sake...don't hit your poses with them fancy moves....judges will prolly laugh at you....other than that, your looking pretty good for your first show....still have alot more bf to lose.....good look bro

Thank you all for your constructive support. This is what bodybuildings about! Yeh ive been battling this gyno for 3-4 months. My trainer thought it was estrogen based so he had me running a ton of arimadex and nolvadex (Which will help block estro but wont fix progesterone gyno!) Ima give the letro a go, if that dont work prami.

Well

Thank you all for your constructive support. This is what bodybuildings about! Yeh ive been battling this gyno for 3-4 months. My trainer thought it was estrogen based so he had me running a ton of arimadex and nolvadex (Which will help block estro but wont fix progesterone gyno!) Ima give the letro a go, if that dont work prami.

Constructive criticism is great.............but let me be totally honest with you. You have tons of potential.....get the gyno under control......I know and you know that you were not posing.........it was just for the camera..........my frame of mind is get the body first, then the posing will be there. Get your hams bigger...........calvs........back.......chest......arms a bit.......all over thickness....you have wide shoulders and a GREAT structure..........keep it up.

Thanks Phil!

Yo that means alot hearing that from you! Yeh overall size is what I need the most. Ill probably be competing at the heavier end of the light heavies in a couple weeks. For me to have real damage on national level stages id have to be a solid heavyweight no doubt. As im about 5'7.

Thanks again! Im pumped to hear all this!!!

Look like you got a pretty good base for your first show, def work on those hams for next show though. Best of luck to you man.

Yo that means alot hearing that from you! Yeh overall size is what I need the most. Ill probably be competing at the heavier end of the light heavies in a couple weeks. For me to have real damage on national level stages id have to be a solid heavyweight no doubt. As im about 5'7.

Thanks again! Im pumped to hear all this!!!

please tell me this was a joke

in ALL honesty.......you should look at middles
i dont know what you weigh and dont care
but....your trying to tell me your 200lbs at 5'7????
you need to drop 25lbs

you dont look over 160 to me

just sayin

i hate playing numbers

good luck

Look fine for 7 weeks out, like others said, lose the bouncing, swinging arms down and grabbing your hamstrings in back shots. Hit your poses with confidence and let the conditioning speak for itself. As far as criticism, Phil summed it up. This first contest, dont worry about anything lagging. Rather, enjoy the journey and drastic changes your body goes through. Enjoy the thrill of stepping up on stage for the first time and hearing the audience applaud you for your effort. :p

Wait what? How much do you weigh? There's no way you're going to be in light heavys, are you even over 200lbs right now? I thought you were around 170ish in the video?

No disrespect, honestly, but I think others are hiding this from you. For right now you do not have a physique for bodybuilding, unless you just want to be a really freaky conditioned lightweight or something (which I wouldn't understand the money, time, and work for that, at your young age).

You need more years of eating, training, and growing, there simply isn't much muscle there to do anything with other than lightweights. Phil is right you do have a good structure (not sure on muscle bellies but who knows for now), so you have potential. But right now, properly dieted down, you will look like nothing, and it does not help that your legs are already much much too small for your upperbody. Take the time off and grow.

Last edited:
some good replies here

your legs are too small. much too small. you need to be killing it on leg day.
in most of your shots i think your knees are too close together. keep ankles close together but still push your legs out to show illusion of more sweep.
bring up the hams!!!
you will do pretty good i think.
-JS

Lil more legs is the only thing I would suggest. Other than that getting your posing down solid, and have fun at the show

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131