over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 weeks

looking good for 7 weeks out. Please post pics a week out as I am curious to see how better you will be then. Looking great now for sure!

Nice work! Haven't seen you or the misses in quite a while. I'll make sure to show up with some little caesars after the USA's:D

Nice work! Haven't seen you or the misses in quite a while. I'll make sure to show up with some little caesars after the USA's:D

I just been layin kinda low...came up to raintree last week...

I am hoping little ceasars gives my sponsorship back after the contest...:p

I just been layin kinda low...came up to raintree last week...

I am hoping little ceasars gives my sponsorship back after the contest...:p

I don't know.....you may have to think about other sponsorships after the USA's. Maybe Rosati's will be knocking on your door:D

OPINION

WHY NOT DO THE JR USA FIRST? THIS IS A HUGE SHOW AND IT LOOKS AS THOUGH YOU ARE IN OVER YOUR HEAD.......YOU NEED MORE SIZE, YOU NEED TO BE LEANER THIS FAR OUT TO HAVE A GOOD CHANCE.

WHY NOT DO THE JR USA FIRST? THIS IS A HUGE SHOW AND IT LOOKS AS THOUGH YOU ARE IN OVER YOUR HEAD.......YOU NEED MORE SIZE, YOU NEED TO BE LEANER THIS FAR OUT TO HAVE A GOOD CHANCE.

Considering he placed 8th last year and he has more thickness this year? I think he'll be alright.

Well

Considering he placed 8th last year and he has more thickness this year? I think he'll be alright.

Is thickness the prob? I dont see much change, I am just being honest. You realize this is the USAs.......A PRO QUALIFIER...not to be taken lightly. I am trying to be honest and fair here........not a dick. I understand you are friends and HUTCH and I are not friends, but I need to be fair and honest also. This is a bodybuilding forum and a legitimate critique site, that is what this sport is about, judging.

Thanks Phil I take that into consideration...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Is thickness the prob? I dont see much change, I am just being honest. You realize this is the USAs.......A PRO QUALIFIER...not to be taken lightly. I am trying to be honest and fair here........not a dick. I understand you are friends and HUTCH and I are not friends, but I need to be fair and honest also. This is a bodybuilding forum and a legitimate critique site, that is what this sport is about, judging.

Well Phil...its hard for me to believe that you are just being honest...Everytime we have an argument you run over to my pics and tell me how shitty I am...or go to an old synthol thread and tell me i should use it because i need it...

Yes I realize its the USA's...Why should I do juniors???...Why not try to compete with the best if im qualified to do so???...

I didn't take it as you being a dick, just giving your opinion. Hell, you won this show so of course your critique counts.

I dont think his intentions are to win the show but to place top 5. I dont want to speak for him, but initially he wanted to do another show but for reasons decided on this show.

Ok

Well Phil...its hard for me to believe that you are just being honest...Everytime we have an argument you run over to my pics and tell me how shitty I am...or go to an old synthol thread and tell me i should use it because i need it...

Yes I realize its the USA's...Why should I do juniors???...Why not try to compete with the best if im qualified to do so???...

I was just asking. I think you should go against the best yes, I have always preached that.

shit if i got 8th at a pro qualifier last year i wouldnt compete this year because i would still be on cloud nine. do your thing hutch!!!!!!!!!!

Doing a great job Hutch!

Far from a pro qualifying show. Not trying to sound like a prick, but you are a long ways away. Also, in this day and time it's not like you just show up to a pro qualifier and win, you better believe there are still politics involved with it. You should do the Jr USA's first, possible a couple times, and then move on to the Nationals or USA's. Dont take any offense to this please, I'm just being honest

Keep driving hard Hutch

Just give it everything you got (I know you will)!

Far from a pro qualifying show. Not trying to sound like a prick, but you are a long ways away. Also, in this day and time it's not like you just show up to a pro qualifier and win, you better believe there are still politics involved with it. You should do the Jr USA's first, possible a couple times, and then move on to the Nationals or USA's. Dont take any offense to this please, I'm just being honest

I respect the honesty...But last year I placed top 10 my first time out at USA's so I don't see the point of going and doing juniors, if I finished tied for 16th then okay maybe I need to take a step back and see if I belong on that level...My goal is to crack the top 5, 3 spots higher than last year...

Good shape bro.

I just want to know how tall you are, 5'8"?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131