over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

7 weeks

Hey Hutch,
I remember you from last year's USA's, I am at the USA's every year. Last year you got just a little out muscled. You had great conditioning but you looked a little linear, not thick enough. You had a hard time standing out amongst all the shorter more muscled middles. You look good for 7 weeks out. If you have added some size this will help you this year but make sure you show up in shape and don't try to come in the show heavier just so you can say I am bigger this year. You will most likely be heavier but you need to stay in the middles this year, but in the long run you will make a better LHW, you are a little tall for the middle class. And another last critisicm...I know you have a darker skin color naturally, but your skin color last year was not dark enough. You need to stand out, and not being dark enough is a sure fire way to do that.

You do have loads of potential, but you still need a lot of muscle to make a run at a national title. Keep up the great work bro.

Hey Hutch,
I remember you from last year's USA's, I am at the USA's every year. Last year you got just a little out muscled. You had great conditioning but you looked a little linear, not thick enough. You had a hard time standing out amongst all the shorter more muscled middles. You look good for 7 weeks out. If you have added some size this will help you this year but make sure you show up in shape and don't try to come in the show heavier just so you can say I am bigger this year. You will most likely be heavier but you need to stay in the middles this year, but in the long run you will make a better LHW, you are a little tall for the middle class. And another last critisicm...I know you have a darker skin color naturally, but your skin color last year was not dark enough. You need to stand out, and not being dark enough is a sure fire way to do that.

You do have loads of potential, but you still need a lot of muscle to make a run at a national title. Keep up the great work bro.

Thanks for the reply Tad...Yes you are exactly right, I got outmuscled for sure...I think ive added some thickeness but conditioning and symetry will still be my biggest asset...I dont ever think ill be the big guy onstage, even in the LH's one day...I actually just started to tan yesterday so I can be as dark as possible before the pro tanning...after this year hopefully i can lay low for a while and just focus on putting on muscle...

I don't know.....you may have to think about other sponsorships after the USA's. Maybe Rosati's will be knocking on your door:D

You guys have Rosati's in AZ?!? The owners live down the street from my parents, I thought they were just in Chicago.

Not to hijack the thread, that just really surprised me...lol

Where's my damn t-shirt for winning the promuscle ffball league Hutch? :D

I think ive added some thickeness but conditioning and symetry will still be my biggest asset...I dont ever think ill be the big guy onstage, even in the LH's one day...

Hutch,

IMO - take that second statement and wipe it from your mind. Unless you do something I wouldn't expect you to do, your symmetry will stay with you. Conditioning you know you can do. Size is your nemesis (like mine).

Put your mind to work for you and become the big guy (in the off-season, of course, you've got work to do now). Can you imagine weighing in at 198 dry (heavier than you are right now) and absofriggin'lutely shredded and then filling out to a tight 202 on stage. You'll be a pretty damn big guy, even though you're not 250.

Then, imagine a few years later and you've filled out you frame to 220 on stage. With your small joints, you'd look like an alien...

For now, get that freaky conditioning back, man.. and then some.

-R

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity