over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

700ius of RIPTROPIN FINALLY

wastedyouthcrew

Registered
ok guys well i finally got more RIPS i got 700iu of them,yes i have been doin ip new hrey caps i have 1800iu of them but they will stay in storage for now,RIPS ARE BY FAR MY FAV,i never go better results and iv tried all types of gh,EXCEPT this time i will be running prob 2-3 iu every time i inject the rips,i will start at 10iu and move up to 15 or 20iu ed,i have a cold now so i will start in a cpl days,i will keep this thread and keep updates on how it goes,BUT AS SOON AS I open the package and seen the rips I WAS IN LOVE AGAIN HAHA

Keep us updated on how this new batch is. I've gotta stock up soon and my last 2 batches of rips were awesome

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

ok guys well i finally got more RIPS i got 700iu of them,yes i have been doin ip new hrey caps i have 1800iu of them but they will stay in storage for now,RIPS ARE BY FAR MY FAV,i never go better results and iv tried all types of gh,EXCEPT this time i will be running prob 2-3 iu every time i inject the rips,i will start at 10iu and move up to 15 or 20iu ed,i have a cold now so i will start in a cpl days,i will keep this thread and keep updates on how it goes,BUT AS SOON AS I open the package and seen the rips I WAS IN LOVE AGAIN HAHA

Bad news man, the rips and grey tops aren't any good. You should send them to me and I will make sure they are disposed of properly.

You are a lucky man

Best feeling is when you finally get your hands on your order :)

Keep us posted with results, thanks

Best feeling is when you finally get your hands on your order :)

Keep us posted with results, thanks

Awhh yes. I know the feeling well.

Excitement about the possibilities this great peptide will bring your body and relief that you're still a free man. Nothing beats that feeling. But don't tell my girlfriend I said that.

Awhh yes. I know the feeling well.

Excitement about the possibilities this great peptide will bring your body and relief that you're still a free man. Nothing beats that feeling. But don't tell my girlfriend I said that.

Hahaha!!! I promise to keep it a secret :D

At 15 to 20 ius a day my fingers would split open like sausage on a grill. Good thing I am 40 and to scared to do that dosage.

i will start at 10iu and move up to 15 or 20iu

Make sure and take Vitamin C every day. At least two grams. It will help with the water retention you are bound to get. Also eat a lot of fruits and veggies to get as much potassium as you can, otherwise take a potassium supplement (the NuSalt salt substitute is pretty awesome). This will help balance out the sodium retention.

Make sure and take Vitamin C every day. At least two grams. It will help with the water retention you are bound to get. Also eat a lot of fruits and veggies to get as much potassium as you can, otherwise take a potassium supplement (the NuSalt salt substitute is pretty awesome). This will help balance out the sodium retention.

ok thanx man,and yes it would be tragic,if they are fake id just throw em away not give em away hahaha

Bad news man, the rips and grey tops aren't any good. You should send them to me and I will make sure they are disposed of properly.

You are a lucky man

HAHAHA, and if you get to many sent to you then you can share

ok guys im hittin the gym,ill be doin 10iu rips immediatly after i train,followed by slin as soon as i get home

Cant wait for my Rips, on kigs now at same dose but no sides. On rips my wrist was growing, tendon pains everywhere lol

well guys ,i workout 3 days in a row and tomorrow is my rest day,i did 10iu post sunday,10iu pre ysterday,i did 10iu pre - post i did igh and then6iu slin and feel great,so ill be doin rips - train - igf - slin,also iv been sleeping soooo good,these rips are so good,i feel great,my muscles already feel full,so ill weigh in thursday and give my next update

iv been on 10iu rips since last sunday,i worked out sunday,mon,teus,off,thurs and fri,i feel fukin great ,i feel nice and full,and mmost of all my trainer who is about to compete for his ifbb said im alreadyb looking huge,so another thing i think the RIPTROPIN are on a whole nother planet then any ohter HGH iv done including IP

I switched back to rips about 5-6 weeks ago and this new batch is strong. 5 ius every morning and my hands are freaking numb! It takes about 15 minutes after i wake up for my hands to wake up. These new batches are GTG

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws