over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

705 bench at 22 by shane hammock

very nice lift bro. one of these days i'll get up there haha

You know what I find interesting? A guy whom competes in the AAPF (they drug test) posting on a steroid forum. :D

I know it may seem suspicious to someone who doesn't know me,but i assure you i am 100 percent natural. A friend from the gym told me i need to get my name out there and he is a member of this forum so that is why im on here im not exactly the computer type.

I know it may seem suspicious to someone who doesn't know me,but i assure you i am 100 percent natural. A friend from the gym told me i need to get my name out there and he is a member of this forum so that is why im on here im not exactly the computer type.

Ok lets assume you are actualy drug free...

If your goal is to get your name out there you need to start competing in meets like APF/SPF Nats this past weekend and the upcoming Pro/Ams. That will do a lot more than posting your videos on a forum. Not to mention this section of the forum gets far less traffic than a number of PL forums.

What you could do until then is start submitting current training/meet videos to powerliftingwatch.com and powerliftingdaily.com

Ok lets assume you are actualy drug free...

If your goal is to get your name out there you need to start competing in meets like APF/SPF Nats this past weekend and the upcoming Pro/Ams. That will do a lot more than posting your videos on a forum. Not to mention this section of the forum gets far less traffic than a number of PL forums.

What you could do until then is start submitting current training/meet videos to powerliftingwatch.com and powerliftingdaily.com

Oh i completely agree and i do like to compete in the apf but i haven't competed since i was 21 because i took a year off to go play college football. Also i don't come from much so i don't have the money to get to all these meets. As for the Pro/Ams im close to being able to beat the best, but with monsters like Brian Carroll out there i would only take second at the moment. Also i didn't know about powerliftingdaily.com but as for powerliftingwatch.com i contacted them when i benched 725 and they informed me that despite my age and everything i would have to bench 750 for them to post me on the website which ticked me off since some 308 russian junior was going to attempt benching 700 at his next meet and that was placed on the website. But overall i absolutely agree with you i need to jump on these things.

If your goal is to get sponsored in some way posting a few videos on forums probably wont do it. You'll need to go out and compete against the best even if you don't win.

YouTube - Sci-Fit Powerlifting Team - Shane Hammock 3-27-10 here is the video
Share this post on Digg
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Strong mo/fo :eek: I like to see more raw benches then guys and some gals that always use shirts... Keep it raw like the old school days:headbang::headbang::headbang: Good shit bro your a beast.......

impressive. how much do shirts help? never used one.

time to walk around liek you run the joint LOL

AWESOME LIFT

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner