over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

711 cold pressed juice

TODouble2

Registered
711 has come out with cold pressed juices. now i know from going to a juice bar, its depending what you put in there, it doesn't always taste great. im wondering if the label could be trusted on these, specifically the green juice. i feel like it tastes too good given the ingredients listed. could they be lying on the label?

also, the exp date is like over a year away or more.. is it worth drinking these? can it retain its nutrients if bottled up for that long?

I don't see any large chain knowingly lying on a label. From the ingredients I can see where they would taste good, and would have to or they wouldn't sell. As long as light, heat or air doesn't get to it I would think the nutrition should hold up fine.

No one would ever lie on nutrition and/or ingredient label to turn a profit:rolleyes::unsure:

On a similar note, I love 7-11.

I do the phone number entry for rewards points and get free stuff all the time.

They keep my cotton candy Bangs in stock just for me and called me Mr. Cotton Candy for the longest time lol.

looked it up, 90 calories not too bad, could be of use when bulking

i understand the ones with more fruit tasting good, but im mainly referring to the green juice... and i drink the one with beets and tomato and berries also. but the green specifically, i feel like it taste too good!

I don't see any large chain knowingly lying on a label. From the ingredients I can see where they would taste good, and would have to or they wouldn't sell. As long as light, heat or air doesn't get to it I would think the nutrition should hold up fine.

well its in a clear bottle so its obviously exposed to light, other than that im sure its ok as far as heat and air go.

well its in a clear bottle so its obviously exposed to light, other than that im sure its ok as far as heat and air go.
True but I would guess it is kept in a dark area when in storage as the bottles would be in a box and the lights are off in many storage rooms.

True but I would guess it is kept in a dark area when in storage as the bottles would be in a box and the lights are off in many storage rooms.

and then put in a lit refrigerator in the store lol... hey i guess its better then nothing. i still try to hit the juice bar when i can and just grab a few 711 ones on the go and leave them in my fridge.

711 has come out with cold pressed juices. now i know from going to a juice bar, its depending what you put in there, it doesn't always taste great. im wondering if the label could be trusted on these, specifically the green juice. i feel like it tastes too good given the ingredients listed. could they be lying on the label?

also, the exp date is like over a year away or more.. is it worth drinking these? can it retain its nutrients if bottled up for that long?
Bro I've been buying two of those green ones every single day before I go to the gym. So delicious.

Another two of the green juices downed this morning. At this point I've got around 30 empty glass bottles floating around my car floor haha. Them shits is delicious!

Staff online

• MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear