test 750mg vs 1000mg

• 750mg gives same results as 1000mg

Votes: 38 30.9%
  • 1000mg gives better results then 750mg

Votes: 36 29.3%
  • i think the more test, the better the results no matter how high its run

Votes: 49 39.8%

• Total voters
I really wish you guys would stop eating chicken and rice. If I was eating tubs of chicken breast and rice I'd have a hunger problem too, a blood-sugar related hunger. I find the less and less sugar I eat the easier time I have controlling my blood sugar. I know most people on this forum have dismissed keto diets, but there have been some recent discoveries that are bringing it back around, changes and tweaks that are transforming people without any loss of strength and hunger just disappears...

Oh yea your right there. When i was cutting on less carbs i was less hungry. Ib feel and look like absolute shit on low carb though. I've always responder well to high carb both for fat loss and gaining. I couldn't hold down a job long term without my carbs, too lethargic and ratty with people. I do good strength without carbs and always train carbless but if I don't get my 300 per day life is miserable and metabolism goes to shit no mater how much protein and fat I eat. I'd rather be s bit hungry sometimes than feel like death. I feel absolutely great on 300 plus and life is good which is what matters to me. I'm also lean gaining so reading just enough to grow. Throw another 100g carbs per day on and hunger will be gone but I wanna take it real slow and spend as little time cutting as possible. 2 weeks Mabey 3x per year or so

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
This poll doesn't surprise me. More = Always better. Take the most juice, hit the same body part 2-3x a week, take 3-4g of protein per lb. of bodyweight...:banghead:

I personally try to keep it around 750mg a week just because of the water bloat and so forth but that's just me

test

i have never taken over 500 mgs of test, i am thinking of upping the dose too 750 mgs weekly with 500 mgs of deca.

Im going upto 1g a week this cycle. Am looking forward to blowing up again. Had grest gainson 750mg

I never understand these polls, both dosages fall well within the lower range of what people use......and to me it's like deciding between 30 or 40mg of dbol.......

test

my test dose is usually 1000 plus,, seems to do better for me,, on the tren comments ive read, I got nite sweats , like crazy , I mean in the middle of winter my bed would be soaking wet and no covers on but after the first cycle I never have had nite sweats again,, weird,, tren dose by the way 750 to a 1000 weekly

I'm going back down to 600-700mgs from 1g, I'm sweating like a bitch on this dose. Just standing around, I'll be drenched.

Trying a short run of 1g test after having it in my system for some weeks at 500mg. I am 3-3.5 weeks into the increased test dose so thinking it is just starting to kick in.

My worst side on higher test which is anything over 500mg for me is the acne. white heads pop up everywhere. I hadnt thought about this with it being still hot weather. For now I am growing my chest and stomach hair out and it hides it. back is minimal, delts get lots of lil ones.

I am sweating more. I am going to drop down to 500mg and add something in when i get my next bloods and they look ok.

I want to try an experiment in the winter with 1 gram test and something else for some bulking. I am thinking deca around 600 mg

I agree water retention is more pronounced on higher test doses, I definitely disagree that test doesn't lean you out on higher doses...

What if you controlled the water gain by implementing an AI/SERM and/or some herbal diuretics while on 1g/wk? Would the AI/SERM interfere too much with gains?

Test for me seems to burn more fat than tren tbh. Well timed gh with fasted or post workout cardio still king in my eyes but a decent amount of test certainly ups metabolic rate some. Test more of a fat burner than grower for me. Grow no more on 1500 test than 500 tbh but certainly lean up more. Just my experience. Good thing too test doesn't fuck with appetite too much and even when it does I crave protein and not sugary shit life on tren.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Can you explain well times GH and fasted cardio a little more. Im currently running Gh and don't know when would be the best time to inject for best results as per fat burning

Quality is KING. Real pharmacy anabolics blow ugl out of the water. You need much less and they are pure. UGL's have so many contaminants not only are they under dosed but also cause adverse reactions in your body which effect your energy and overall health. Have you ever tried to lift heavy while sick? Ugl affects on gains are very pronounced. Long story short dosage are important, but quality in my opinion is most important.

In the past, Personally speaking, I believe more was always better..But as we age and science advances, we learn that more is not always better, too.

1 gram works for myself

The main difference I've seen is more sides at 1g. Minimal difference in gains. The benefits really aren't worth the risks imo.

heres a crazzzyyyyyyyy idea- why not use the lower mg dose until you cant progress anymore, then bump it up when you are at that level? :lightbulb::lightbulb::lightbulb:

:star-:ars

I agree with PT...when blasting find a good starting pointe and go up from there..but only when progress slows down.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws