over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8-10 iu GH a day

bhumik

Registered
Just 8-10 iu gh a day, without any AAS. Will it make a worthwhile enough difference in physique. Looking to recomp body/ lose fat not looking to put on mass per se.

Just 8-10 iu gh a day, without any AAS. Will it make a worthwhile enough difference in physique. Looking to recomp body/ lose fat not looking to put on mass per se.

Ultimately to seek the maximum benefits and result, you should include some test w/ gh. IMO gh on its own is not going to do much unless you were taking it to heal from surgery or injury.
How are you going to split your dose? AM and PM? AM and Post workout? 5 days a week?

depending on your goals, you will love gh. gh is never a waste.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Seems like an awful lot to be spending on something that won't give you the maximum benefits

2 Iu twice a day is good for fat loss. Seems like 8-10 is a waste without the complimenting effects of other hormones and will go largely unutilized in my opinion.

Is there a reason behind using GH without ?

Is there a reason behind using GH without ?[/QUO

Dont want to suppress HPTA. dont want to lose hair. Still want to look lean and ripped. Dont need to be huge. want to cycle only about 8 weeks once a year.

Ultimately to seek the maximum benefits and result, you should include some test w/ gh. IMO gh on its own is not going to do much unless you were taking it to heal from surgery or injury.
Bingo!
HGH is really complimented with Test, single highhandedly HGH and TEST must be ran together to achieve the benefits that HGH has to offer and vise verse, with the test.
Seems like an awful lot to be spending on something that won't give you the maximum benefits
:yeahthat: Nuff said!

who defines maximum benefits? gh works well with or without test. you get the added benefit of increases hormones with ......hormones but the gh still works the same.

who defines maximum benefits? gh works well with or without test. you get the added benefit of increases hormones with ......hormones but the gh still works the same.

I don't know, it just seems like...a lot of hgh for his goals. I'd probably just hit up ECA stack or something if I were him. Or a legal OTC fat burner like oxy elite pro. 8-10iu of hgh for that? ehhh

When you say it still works the same, what exactly are you referring to?
I'm not calling you out brother, not in the least, I'm just curious on what you mean.

Now IMO, HGH has poor properties far as skeletal muscle mass when taken by itself, and it's definitely not worth the large price if you are taking it solely for gaining muscle, and by itself it's really only going to provide fat loss or “sculpting” if you will.
Keep in mine that lean body mass does not necessarily mean muscle,People who lean out on HGH only, and yet gain 8-10 lbs, at the same time of losing fat don't consider that HGH will increase skeletal "bone" density, and tissue growth ( not necessarily muscle ).
When used with Test The only real use in gaining muscle may be as a synergistic effects. Now far as tissue repair that's different. Testosterone is a must with HGH to gain quality muscle mass.

Testosterone is far superior for muscle growth over HGH any day....

With the cost of a lengthy intake of HGH at 8-10ius alone, one could spend that on other "compound's" that are anabolic, and gain better results and yield more quality muscle....

Spend the money on food and Test, and maybe some tbol/vars, and add some NPP to the mix, or even some mast or proviron....
And this all can be achieved with no where near as much that would be spent on HGH...
The results one can expect with HGH alone at the end of the day would fail to provide anyone with impressing results to consider spending the funds and doing it again.
Why would anyone not want to run other compounds with it, like it's counter part "Test"?

Just IMHO...:cool:

any one here ever hear of a pro taking more then 10ius a day I herd today in the gym a buddy told me a friend of his new jason huh an trained with him a bit.

But my buddys friend told him huh's hgh regime was 16ius a/day divided evenly thrw out the day!!! thats alot fuckn gh...

8-10 will probably make you hold water but im sure you will feel really good on that amount!

any one here ever hear of a pro taking more then 10ius a day I herd today in the gym a buddy told me a friend of his new jason huh an trained with him a bit.

But my buddys friend told him huh's hgh regime was 16ius a/day divided evenly thrw out the day!!! thats alot fuckn gh...

I've heard of pro's taking up to 40+ius, and average was 20+ius..

To much for me!

lol wow! talk about only way to afford that is being a pro with a kick ass paying sponsor!

Tell me about it... Even those doses are beyond extreme..

depending on your goals, you will love gh. gh is never a waste.

:yeahthat:
NO ATTACKING ANYONE HERE but anyone saying different is either inexperienced, never tried quality HGH on it's own or following a certain agenda. (pick your category if u belong to one)

PERSONALLY i won't run it without test and tren, if u r scared of THE HEALTH ISSUES or GETTIN BIG on 250mg:( then use some primo.

Last edited:
:yeahthat:
NO ATTACKING ANYONE HERE but anyone saying different is either inexperienced, never tried quality HGH on it's own or following a certain agenda. (pick your category if u belong to one)

PERSONALLY i won't run it without test and tren, if u r scared of THE HEALTH ISSUES or GETTIN BIG on 250mg:( then use some primo.

If your referring ME having a Rep status as holding an agenda here, as to advocating to use test with HGH than your wrong. Far as inexperienced or having used poor quality HGH too, well that's a bit sassy to say the least!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws