over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8-10 iu GH a day

So more is better, how about 20-40ius? I provided studies, and all you have to say is the ( add to that the facts that beggar mentioned ), once more your failing to provide and prove anything other than your opinion that is baseless and holds no weight!

Speaking of igf-1 secretion from GH , what do YOU know about igf-1, and it's properties? I want to see you come up with something, other then saying ( Look what he said )..

Provide me with some facts and studies here. If I can do it, than so can you.. Your confidant, but yet provide nothing with just a few uttered words.

I never said that HGH at these dosed will not work, I said that it would be a waste of product considering the better options to utilize the compound with test.
Can your ego just sit aside for one second and agree that HGH works hand in hand with the intake of test, on a scale that is much more pronounced then ran alone?

why are we going in circles? i asked you to provide a study showing that 8-10iu ON IT'S OWN have no added effect than the usual 2iu and you didn't.
yes you provided research about HGH but it has nothing to do with the OP's case.
WHAT ARE WE ARGUING ABOUT?

I just got finished reading the articles. There are some things that the studies do not mention that we all know of.

The igf-1 secretion from GH creates new cells within the muscle.
Testosterone in itself doesn't not create new muscle cells. It just causes whatever muscles cells that exist to grow. Once new muscle cells are created from GH they have to grow. Testosterone causes those cells to grow into adult cells at a much faster rate than just exercise alone.

Infact anything that raises testosterone levels whether naturally or unaturally will cause those muscle cells to grow.

But guess what. The gains you get from a natural testosterone booster combined with GH will be more permanent compared to the gains you get from injectable test with GH. Once you come of your inj Test you will lose some mass gains from the Test. during pct.

So for a quick noticable muclemass gains nothing beats Test. For long term permanent gains I think GH is better.

So 8-10 IU of GH will create a but load of new cells that will grow when you exercise with or without Test and they will be permanent.

The Beggar

this is exactly what I was going for and didn't have time to type out:). kids really take away from my posting

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Sassy, not really. I am just confident with my knowledge and trying to help the OP as much as i can.
I am going to post what i dont agree with, and if u can provide a study or u know what, if any of the respected and known members here agree with what u wrote, then i will shut up, apologize and do MORE research.
WE GOOD?!

You never said provide me with a "study with 8-10ius"..

If you read the studies that have been conducted, I highly doubt that they are saying that it only referred to a moderate dose of HGH. The study was conducted with HGH and test, in many subjects, what more can I provide? The exact dose at question? Is 6ius that far off from 8ius, Is there really much a pronounced effect from 4ius to 8ius that is clearly outstanding? More HGH does not mean great results, it's proven that it will in fact increase great sides!

Keep being narrow sighted in this sport and lifestyle, and see how far you get!

Furthermore, I guess the HGH that was used in these particular studies lacked the properties of igf-1, per the human specimens that were used failed to provide the results to prove other wise! :rolleyes:

LAST COMMENT ON A VERY DISTRACTING ARGUMENT

You never said provide me with a "study with 8-10ius"..

If you read the studies that have been conducted, I highly doubt that they are saying that it only referred to a moderate dose of HGH. The study was conducted with HGH and test, in many subjects, what more can I provide? The exact dose at question? Is 6ius that far off from 8ius, Is there really much a pronounced effect from 4ius to 8ius that is clearly outstanding? More HGH does not mean great results, it's proven that it will in fact increase great sides!

Keep being narrow sighted in this sport and lifestyle, and see how far you get!

the 6iu study is a Retrospective, i posted this point before. i even wrote it in bold.
Please, check what Retrospective Based studies mean in medical terms. actually I will do the search, because i don't want to argue with YOU anymore.

--------------------------------------------------

Prospective vs. retrospective studies

Retrospective

A retrospective study looks backwards and examines exposures to suspected risk or protection factors in relation to an outcome that is established at the start of the study. Many valuable case-control studies, such as Lane and Claypon's 1926 investigation of risk factors for breast cancer, were retrospective investigations. Most sources of error due to confounding and bias are more common in retrospective studies than in prospective studies. For this reason, retrospective investigations are often criticised. If the outcome of interest is uncommon, however, the size of prospective investigation required to estimate relative risk is often too large to be feasible. In retrospective studies the odds ratio provides an estimate of relative risk. You should take special care to avoid sources of bias and confounding in retrospective studies.

Prospective investigation is required to make precise estimates of either the incidence of an outcome or the relative risk of an outcome based on exposure.

--------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT ON A VERY DISTRACTING ARGUMENT WITH YOU.

I have come to the conclusion that regardless of the study, that none are up to par with your Bro-Science. I'm even dumber now, for trying to debate with you.

The end result- You win. Your correct with every aspect, I'm wrong on every angle, my insight and studies that I posted are baseless.

I'll go back to the drawling boards, and forget what I think I know, or my experiences from the past 14 years.

See you around!

~my feedback here is now closed~

the 6iu study is a Retrospective, i posted this point before. i even wrote it in bold.
Please, check what Retrospective Based studies mean in medical terms. actually I will do the search, because i don't want to argue with YOU anymore.

--------------------------------------------------

Prospective vs. retrospective studies

Retrospective

A retrospective study looks backwards and examines exposures to suspected risk or protection factors in relation to an outcome that is established at the start of the study. Many valuable case-control studies, such as Lane and Claypon's 1926 investigation of risk factors for breast cancer, were retrospective investigations. Most sources of error due to confounding and bias are more common in retrospective studies than in prospective studies. For this reason, retrospective investigations are often criticised. If the outcome of interest is uncommon, however, the size of prospective investigation required to estimate relative risk is often too large to be feasible. In retrospective studies the odds ratio provides an estimate of relative risk. You should take special care to avoid sources of bias and confounding in retrospective studies.

Prospective investigation is required to make precise estimates of either the incidence of an outcome or the relative risk of an outcome based on exposure.

--------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT ON A VERY DISTRACTING ARGUMENT WITH YOU.

I have come to the conclusion that regardless of the study, that none are up to par with your Bro-Science. I'm even dumber now, for trying to debate with you.

The end result- You win. Your correct with every aspect, I'm wrong on every angle, my insight and studies that I posted are baseless.

I'll go back to the drawling boards, and forget what I think I know, or my experiences from the past 14 years.

See you around!

~my feedback here is now closed~

let's just clear the air here. our argument was distracting because you have your opinion and i have mine and we could go for days. but sure it wasn't dump or stupid because at least someone on here learned something knew and that is the aim, not proving who's right or wrong.
good luck with your quest

Wow, a bunch of Doctors with PHD's on here now with research to back it up.

Sweet, I don't even have to go see the real thing now. What do you guys charge for a few "consultations". Daddy needs some new Test... haha

All joking aside. I have never done HGH, honestly it kind of scares me. Two dudes that I saw do it, look like the cromagnum man. They said it fucked em up but they did say it worked while they used it. They were using mass amounts of Test with it as well.

I shoulda been sold when he told me his cock grew, haha! Where is that in the side effect list?

What amount of HGH does your body naturally produce in a given week? How many iu's? Does anyone know?

Wow, a bunch of Doctors with PHD's on here now with research to back it up.

Sweet, I don't even have to go see the real thing now. What do you guys charge for a few "consultations". Daddy needs some new Test... haha

All joking aside. I have never done HGH, honestly it kind of scares me. Two dudes that I saw do it, look like the cromagnum man. They said it fucked em up but they did say it worked while they used it. They were using mass amounts of Test with it as well.

I shoulda been sold when he told me his cock grew, haha! Where is that in the side effect list?

What amount of HGH does your body naturally produce in a given week? How many iu's? Does anyone know?
I used to know I think around 1iu if you where comparing it to synthetic but its not the same. Thats a close it may be a tad higher though. And other then hand pain numbness and water weight serious side usually dont occur tell you get past 10ius. 10ius is generally regarded as the dose when with gear the magic starts.

Last edited:
hgh

Using 8-10ius a day is way too much.
4-6 is optimium.
I'm using hghlifescience's Unitropin USP and find great results on 5iu with some test as it has a synergising affect.
All their shit is human grade FDA Approved.

Just 8-10 iu gh a day, without any AAS. Will it make a worthwhile enough difference in physique. Looking to recomp body/ lose fat not looking to put on mass per se.

Run 4iu ED as long as you can afford it. You will achieve your goal.

fuck it. i decided to not use anything. since 5 years ago, when i first touched AAS, i am always been looking for a crutch. its like unless there is a needle penetrating my skin i dont feel like working out or feel like i m wasting my workouts. Life was so much simpler before AAS entered. I enjoyed working out.. now i am depressed with my body. LOL. God damn.. i hope i can control my urges to use after i finish PCT. AAS ANONYMOUS anyone.. LOL?? lets talk.

Gonna revisit and learn to grow naturally,a nd try to be the freakiest natural possible.

I feel ya man ^^^ I am the same way now its retarded. I have a past of chemichal abuse and I am starting to wonder were I draw the line.

I just find that working out naturally is not fun for me.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear