over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8.6 weeks out

no comment

Last edited:
I think all bodybuilders and anyone into their body has to understand there's always gonna be gay men following. It's sad that the bodybuilding community won't acknowledge the enormous contribution that the homosexual community has on the sport. It's there and no one can do anything about it. If it wasn't there the sport wouldn't be anywhere near the height it is now. If you don't like it than ask how many bodybuilders court the gay community with videos, websites, pictures, etc. I'm not excusing those weirdos and stalkers. But gay people pour a lot of time, effort, and money into the sport. Just deal with it. It's not gonna go away.

Excel

sorry about the posts...I guess u think it was wrong since I got a "strike one-and had my first post edited” and I will not continue with this thread...i even edited my other posts

but his comment along with his signature are sexual harassment. how bout his name--"POSE4ME"

he has made 2 posts--and both were in the pics forum saying strange things with sexual innuendos.

If you go down to Gooey's other thread you will see that he replied to that thread as well. His original message was edited. It also had very strong sexual innuendos.

Last edited:
Conan21

Conan21
Don't hound me, and grow up, act your age not your IQ. You don't know me. As you are talking about names what is wrong with Pose4me? I'm a photographer.You are Conan21, that's even more laughable.
If you are so narrow minded to read anything or innuendo into innocent posts then it is YOU that is the sick one.
As for the
reference...we are all HOMOS here - yes, HOMOSapiens.

Get a life.

Nothing really that wrong with your name. it is the combination of your name, ur post, and your signature.

by the way.......why did u change your signature.

I apologize if I misinterpreted.

Can u please clarify by what u meant by saying that you bet the audience and judges got all "gooey"

Last edited:
these guys are also photographers and if you ask me this is absolutely unacceptable. One has to question what some of these guys motives are that are photographers of certain bodybuilding organizations. I really feel bad that this stuff goes on in the sport. I'm sure that alot of straight bodybuilders get put into alot of awkard situations.

I saw this on Muscle Mayhem

**broken link removed**

as u can see these "PHOTOGRAPHERS" make unnecessary comments and are more intersted in zooming in the privates of Quincy Taylor.

Last edited:
AIRSUPPORT

check out the Mayhem members views on this. I'll even provide the link. Seems that most of the people there have the same view as me, including Renegade, who is competive bodybuilder and member of this board

**broken link removed**

I find it very hard to believe that you would have the nerve to tell me......"its obvious where my focus lies". My focus is that i am disgusted by gays pushing thier lifestyles on straight people and making them feel unfortable

it seems u are the one whose focus lies with gay matter. I read this post on mayhem board but also remember someone making a post about it on here. I did a search and that member was YOU!!!

here is the link man

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5943&highlight=dennis+james

This thread was simply discussing how jacked dennis james was and the improvements he has made. There was no discussion about homosexuality in it all. but for somereason u felt the need to post a link about Homos in bodybuilding.

I think you need to ask "Where your focus lies brother".

these are not imaginary problems. I have talked to other bodybuilders and were asked to do sex videos and what not. I am quite aware that Quincy taylor is not gay. Anyone can see that by how uncomfortable he felt by the two other peoples behavior. If i'm not mistaken he has a wife and kid.

Its not even about the camera being gay. Its abou his unprofessionalism. If he was a good camera guy he would just be telling him to hit certain poses. adjust his stance, hold that pose, flex harder. and things of that nature. He doesn't need to be making orgasm noises and zooming in on his package. If your gay thats fine, but don't push it on people that u know aren't gay. Thats all i'm saying.

If you want to continue to argue this and get the last word than thats fine. I am done with this thread. I will not continue to listen to your "Pro-Gay" propaganda.

Last edited:
that thread was about dennis james not Q. Taylor. your link was completely irrelevant to the topic. you also twist every thing i say and change the subject or try to apply to other areas of life.

just to answer ur questions though. yes i have a problem with men coming onto women too agressively(although this is different), its also wrong. yes it is wrong to ask female competitors to do sex videos(especially gay ones). And No i would not like someone "pushing" their religion on me. I respect other peoples beliefs fully and would hope they would give me the same respect.

but hey

You Win.

I surrender

this is getting too fruity for me

:)

Last edited:
Why don't we all focus on what this thread is really about and get some more progress pics of Gooey and see how he's going, I'm not to sure if he's had his comp yet but if not I'm sure he'll clean up!!

Gooey

Unfortunately, the impression I got from a mutual friend is that gooey is focusing on other priorities this year, & may not compete. My buddy said he provided encouragement for him, but agreed with him that if his other needs warranted priority in his life, to go with them.

I have a feeling we won't see him compete until 2005, or late this year.

looking good

Looking good bro your definetly lean as hell and have great vascularity and a nice set of wheels , but the pictures are shot from the floor so i cant determine whats going on with the upper body, but it seems as if your back would considerably need width , overall you look great man.

I cant believe this thread is still going strong...
\
chris

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear