over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 Days into peptides...

Wonder why i no longer get the flush?

It has been just over 2 weeks now at 100mcg x4 per day (cjc, ghrp2), same batch, sponsor extreme.

I've kept them unconstituted in fridge at 3deg, then recon in BW and they remain in fridge, ive started doing most jabs Subq in abdominal fat not as much IM.

Anything wrong with this?

(i do remember all my dreams tho)

I still do IM and it's been two weeks for me as well. I get flush every time. Maybe changing to SubQ is affecting it.

Have you tried going back to IM to see what happens?

Ive never once had this flush people talk about, and even if you do your body will adjust and your stop getting it.

I still do IM and it's been two weeks for me as well. I get flush every time. Maybe changing to SubQ is affecting it.

Have you tried going back to IM to see what happens?

Legs are getting sore from pinning, what are your sites? I may need to man up and switch around.

I read subq was better and absorbed 75% whereas IM 65% dont quote me on that though

Legs are getting sore from pinning, what are your sites? I may need to man up and switch around.

I read subq was better and absorbed 75% whereas IM 65% dont quote me on that though

I hit Bi's, Tri's, Delts, Legs,...I have even did traps.

29 Ga Slin Pin. Use a fresh one each time, and it goes like butter for the most part.

I read the same from DAT...but as normal, just gotta check out and see what works best for you. I started IM but changed to SQ just to see if I noticed a difference. I've also changed from a 3x per day, to a every 3 hour pulse to see what happens. I'll run this for a week or so and go from there. Like Orisis 100 mcg per inject with both products from a great supplier here.

I am not getting any flush...but I'm not worried about it, and not using that as any indicator. If hormones where legal in our country, I would consider taking a "nice" dose of Test E with my peps.

I read the same from DAT...but as normal, just gotta check out and see what works best for you. I started IM but changed to SQ just to see if I noticed a difference. I've also changed from a 3x per day, to a every 3 hour pulse to see what happens. I'll run this for a week or so and go from there. Like Orisis 100 mcg per inject with both products from a great supplier here.

I am not getting any flush...but I'm not worried about it, and not using that as any indicator. If hormones where legal in our country, I would consider taking a "nice" dose of Test E with my peps.

i have only gotten the flush the first few times i took peptides. After august, i am going to come off everything (by everything i mean everything except 200mg test) and let my body clear out for a while. I will run this offseason without a lot of hormones(probably just stay at 200mg, possibly bump it 400 here and there) and then hit the gh and peptides real hard. That way next year when i add hormones back in, the response4 should be astounding

i have only gotten the flush the first few times i took peptides. After august, i am going to come off everything (by everything i mean everything except 200mg test) and let my body clear out for a while. I will run this offseason without a lot of hormones(probably just stay at 200mg, possibly bump it 400 here and there) and then hit the gh and peptides real hard. That way next year when i add hormones back in, the response4 should be astounding

That sounds like a solid plan bro...your receptors will be primed for some new growth afterwards I'm sure!

As I shared, I had to take a year off, so my system was clean as whistle, so the response is very sensitive right now. I'm looking forward to the long term results of the peps, as I know these aren't overnight changes, but something that will result in long term steady use. Folli on the other hand!! :D

thats what im going for during my offseason...keeping peps in the whole time, maybe throwing in some exo GH and a low dose of test + a shit ton of food. keep that going for the offseason and by the time i am ready to diet for my show i can throw in higher doses of "exotic" drugs and BLOW UP :D

I've never heard of anyone not getting hungry from GHRP-6. It stimulates gherlin(or mimics it I can't remember exactly) so its almost like saying you don't get increased sex drive from test. The hunger should be there, even if it's subtle and controlable you should notice a diff.

I have taken peps for about 6 months now, which include switching from GHRP-6, GHRP-2 and Imp along with Mod GRF. I have never got increased hunger from GHRP-6, even when upping my dose to 150 3X per day.

The only sides I have noticed are a flush once in a while and the hypo feeling on occasion. Very infrequent though. And I have tried several well respected sponsors, so I know the product is legit.

I just think everyone is different and some don't get the sides others do. I was really hoping for increased hunger to tell you the truth. I can't seem to eat enough to put on weight. I am doing OK at 6' 208 lbs at about 10% BF, but in no way the size I would like to be.

I will say that after 6 months my body has transformed a bit from the peps as far as leanness without losing bodyweight. The sleep has been most amazing.

SAME HERE

But I do get wicked hungry about 30 minutes after peps, ..and all I want is sugary shit!!?? :confused:....... But man am I getting lean and vascular without losing any weight/size !! :headbang: and while dieting and doing cardio with very little umm accessories.:p

Last edited:
I've been on GHRP-2/Mod-GRF(1-29) at 100mcg each 3x/day for about a week now. I noticed the flush and hunger the first few times but not so much after that. Last night and today I increased the dose to 200mcg just to experiment, and noticed very strong flushing and hunger again. So I do think it has something to do with the body adapting to it.

But I do get wicked hungry about 30 minutes after peps, ..and all I want is sugary shit!!?? :confused:....... But man am I getting lean and vascular without losing any weight/size !! :headbang: and while dieting and doing cardio with very little umm accessories.:p

sounds kinda like my plan. That first log i posted up thor, i swear the majority of the progress i attribute to DES, ghrp6, and cjc129?. They were from precision too, i have since switched to more predictable peptide supplier so we will see what this brings.

Thanks for all your posts!
I get a bit warm/hypoish feeling after my shot.

Say for 8weeks...if i wanted to smash in some hgh...like 5iu a day...how would you dose that so it doesn't interfere with the peptides?

Could you do say peptides at 6.30am....hgh at 7am 2.5iu.

Eat about 7.30

then do peps as normal during the day.

Then on a night... peps about 9.00pm...2.5iu hgh about 9.30pm...eat about 10pm...

ive done peps for almost 2 years now, and yeat i still feel the hunger from ghrp. But I buy them from a diffirent source, not sponsors. From what Im reading i start to belive that the cheaper they r the weaker they r.GHRP 6 must cause hunger, something wrong with the product if it doesnt.I pay mine much more than sponsors price, but Im sure Im getting the real deal.Even now i still get numb hands and all of the right sides.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear