over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 week orals

bbg420

Registered
i no its recomended 4-6 week when useing oral steroids, but can it be done safely or not, i know bloodwork after is must

Dosage, stats???

A liver protector is a must

As a pharmacist, I've been studying steroids for 15 years. The only time I saw liver damage and major medical issues, is when people took high dose orals for extended periods of time.

Stick with the injectables. Use the orals as a kick-start for 4 weeks max.

As a pharmacist, I've been studying steroids for 15 years. The only time I saw liver damage and major medical issues, is when people took high dose orals for extended periods of time.

do you see prescription testosterone being sold to unusually large men (bodybuilders) quite often?

what is the demographic dispersion of people who come in and get prescription testosterone?

burn victims? aids patients? normal old men?

would love to know

From early 2008 to mid 2010 I took 40mg of dbol before every workout. That equates to 3-4 times per week for say 42-44 weeks per year. Comparing my liver values from late 2007 [just before I started] and late 2010 [just after I stopped] my values AST, ALT, etc., had actually improved slightly or were pretty much unchanged.
Now I will concede this protocol is much different from the typical bodybuilder approach where you take dbol 3-4 per day for 6 weeks at a time. In fact I take as many dbol doses in a year as most guys would take in 6 weeks. Now the dosing is much higher granted. But I think it was the infrequency of my dbol use that didn't cause any liver damage. I don't have all the science of why my liver if anything got better. But I'm a living testament that these 17AA orals as liver killers might not be as menacing as the reputation is. But again I concede my usage isn't the typical norm

What are the high doses and extended period of time are we looking at here?

i no its recomended 4-6 week when useing oral steroids, but can it be done safely or not, i know bloodwork after is must

use some sort of liver aid, don't drink any alcohol what so ever, keep fats on the low side, and you should be just fine, unless you have a predisposed condition. i did this successfully with dbol at 75mg/day for 8 weeks. had bloods done 2 weeks before and 30 days after, with no significant changes in liver values. yes, they were elevated more than pre-dbol, but still well within the "normal range." superdrol, on the other hand, is a different story lol.

my opinion is higher toxic orals that strain the liver keep to 6 weeks max and always use a liver clenser no matter what you cycle length.... lighter orals that are less toxic i dont see any problem to running them at 8 weeks.....

but i prefer to stay away from orals All together!

Last edited:

It depends on the oral AAS. Mild orals like ANAVAR you can run 8-12 weeks while the stronger orals are best kept around 4-6 weeks. You could do an 8 week run but I wouldnt go any longer than that with things like ANADROL or DBOL.

the only orals that i use are dbol, tbol, oral winny and anavar

do you see prescription testosterone being sold to unusually large men (bodybuilders) quite often?

what is the demographic dispersion of people who come in and get prescription testosterone?

burn victims? aids patients? normal old men?

would love to know

Mostly its old guys and HIV positive males. Rarely do i see someone who looks like me.....5'8" 225lbs

My research was back in college using Medline. I can't remember the doses used. These reports were from the 1970s to mid 1990s. Most of the guys were using Dianabol and/or Winstrol.

I never read 1 study that had a bodybuilder with liver issues when they we only using injectables. Its the orals that hurt the liver.

If you are a non-national level competitor (like most of us), its just not worth the possibility of liver issues.

I beg the differ here. I ran some so called internet hash orals like dbol for 8 weeks, off for a few than back on, with no problems at all. I seen guys do much worse. I think it all comes down to the sensitivity of the person. Its not recommended, but the fear factor is way blown out of proportion.
Liver aids and water will help, plus the time/brakes as the liver is an amazing organ with rejuvenation properties like none other.
x2
It depends on the oral AAS. Mild orals like ANAVAR you can run 8-12 weeks while the stronger orals are best kept around 4-6 weeks. You could do an 8 week run but I wouldnt go any longer than that with things like ANADROL or DBOL.
Bingo..
If one was taking halo of drol at some heavy doses for a longer then 6 weeks, compounds like these can cause some negative effects, or even winny at high doses.
It really all comes down to the individaul, and how much he/she is taking of what compound? abuse is what causes problems, moderation hasn't hurt anyone!

Im not recommending doing what I do, but like I said, I will kick start with dbol, and roll with it till 8 weeks at times when on test/deca. when the effects from the dbol tamper down around week 5, it's back up when test/deca are kicking in. great synergy!

I really don't see the point in running the likes of adrol for more than 6 weeks. Everyone is different though. There have been studies were people have ran orals for months with minimal side effects. For me adrol seems to effect me bad so I never run it more than 4 weeks. Dbol I could run longer but again no longer than 4 weeks. I like to do 3 on 3 off 3 on sometimes.

Tbol I love and would run it like dbol. Avar is a different ball game and I would run that for 10 weeks. Winny... why would I take winny... don't want to feel like an 80 year old with severe arthritis!

So like the others have stated we really need to see stats and duration and dose info. Just adding I know many who run dbol at low doses (20mg max) for 8 weeks+ with great effects.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity