YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 week tren before contest prep or cruise?

SacrificeFitness

Registered
Currently running 800 mgs of test E and 600 mgs of deca for the past 12 weeks (running this stack for 16 weeks). Im competing in June and July so before my 16 week contest prep I have an 8 week window. 6'3 currently 251lbs and I still need to put on more muscle.

My question is what should I do for that 8 week window? cruise? tren A? EQ? high test? come off completely?

I want the best result but Ive heard mixed reviews on running a 19nor for 40 weeks straight w/o a break. (16 w deca, 8 w tren, 8 w NPP, 8 w tren)

Save tren for last 10-12 weeks of diet. If you are relatively lean now, I would coast on a moderate amount of test, and eat enough that when you start diet you can make a very gradual reduction and lose fat on more cals. Maybe a bit of EQ if you're determined to run something else but I wouldn't bother. Then for first 6-8 weeks of diet I would turn the gas on with the doses a bit but longer esters (mostly just for sanity of injecting) then last 8-10 weeks switch to Tren and short esters, bring in your orals and bada-bing.

...just my personal recommendation.

Cruise with some test 200-250mg so your body can 'rest' and then in contest prep hit it hard!

Cruise with test the 8 weeks and let body rest,eat clean during this time.

Your exactly the same weight as me but im 2 inches shorter and were on exactly the same cycle. Im starting my contest prep in 3 months time.

You can either cruise or swap to something else, but you don't need to go crazy with the drugs, save that for the contest prep.

:)

Cruise. Your body will spring to life after a low cruise and being given a break from the harsh drugs like tren. I'd run 150-300mg test for the cruise. Running tren for the next 8 weeks instead of cruising in my opinion would be choosing vanity over sensibility.

If the goal is still more mass then you shouldnt cruise at all. If health is a concern that is a different story (who knows, you may be perfectly fine).

If you are going to truly crusie at TRT levels I would say cut it to 4 weeks then throw something in.

Or add some compounds to keep gains coming, extending the cycle 4 more weeks, then take a week cruise.

Cruise, give the body a break.. then.. UP.. THE.. DOSEEEEE.. Prop Tren and masteron get that body lean and crispy :headbang:

Just don't
"bulk" and go backwards.

Cruise. Your body will spring to life after a low cruise and being given a break from the harsh drugs like tren. I'd run 150-300mg test for the cruise. Running tren for the next 8 weeks instead of cruising in my opinion would be choosing vanity over sensibility.

Mini derail... Knight9

I'm in my 5th month of 150/wk. And same as OP. Show in June.. should I blast right now for 12wk....then little 4 wk break and then prep mode? Of just do a 20 wk doozy?

I can't believe I'm still off. Lol. And REALLLLY hoping I see nice changes as I require them
Thanks
Feel free to pm if off op topic

Id do a 20 weeker personally. Just have room to increase and add/rotate compounds correctly so your body keeps going.

Cruise so you can hit it hard again. Give your recepters time to refresh.

Id do a 20 weeker personally. Just have room to increase and add/rotate compounds correctly so your body keeps going.

That's a great idea and would preserve tons of muscle.

I prefer the 20 week cycle high dose with a two month cruise dose @ 100mg Test E and 100mg Tren E a week.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws