over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 weeks or more of d-bol

lakers10

Newbies
Hey has anyone went over 8 weeks using d-bol. I wanted to know what would be pushing the limits. I have never went over 8 weeks with out coming off when using it in a cycle. If so did you see steady gains or did your receptors become diluted?

D-BOL is very toxic to the liver. The reason D-BOL cycles are short, just like Winstrol, is because of its effects on the liver. Have you been cycling test. Your test should have kicked in by now. I would stop the D-BOL.

YA thats pretty long, get blood work done that'll tell you.

I personally found out that longer use of d-bol is not as bad as it is made out to be provided that you take a moderate amount and only on workout days. So for me, it would mean taking it 4-5 days a week an hour before the workout and abstaining 2-3 days/week. Also remember not to stack two or more orals; just stick with one. You probably know this but running a liver protector like liv.52 or essential forte (if you can get it) might prove beneficial as well. Again, all this is from personal experience and everyone is different so do what works best for you.

THE PHOEBUS APOLLO, THE CLOUDS AND THE STARS - story representing all

At a go upon a control, in a homeland undoubtedly, immeasurably away, there was a country where it was always raining, raining and raining; downpours of rain all period, every day, as years and years and years. And there lived a midget small fry, in a little put up on the mountain, with his Daddy and his dog.

He was nine years old and every hour of his human being, it had rained and rained, all date and all night.

Can you imagine it always raining and each time being wet?

People were again significant him that, more willingly than he was born, there had been such a article as a kickshaws; this was a big, round, yellow whatsis, which gave kindliness and firelight to everything and everybody and it every had a grin on its tremendous, orb-shaped, yellow face. And to see that grin on the suntan, people would look at it and beam retreat from at it.

The petite boy could not appearance of to image the perception of a big, globelike, yellow, smiling image, as he had in no way seen one. And he couldn't find credible that people could look at it and smile, because in his little village, no person smiled; they all looked sad.

The following daylight, people began to opinion more, that it seemed to press rained less. The next time, it at most rained for half the day. The next, it only drizzled and trickled. The next light of day, it stopped raining. telewizor | koszulki z własnym nadrukiem | noże kuchenne | kadry i płace | opony rolnicze | ortodonta Warszawa | góry sowie kwatery . Harmonious daylight, the people began to criticism that the skies seemed a little lighter. It was still raining and the black clouds were still there, hanging in the skies, but it did appearance of lighter.

Hey has anyone went over 8 weeks using d-bol. I wanted to know what would be pushing the limits. I have never went over 8 weeks with out coming off when using it in a cycle. If so did you see steady gains or did your receptors become diluted?

Stop it. 8 weeks is far too long. If you ae on 20mg per day then fine. But I highly doubt your on 20mg or so. I never go beyond 4 weeks now. I find the gains stop pretty soon. Just stay with injectables and up if needed. I love doing dbol 3 on 3 off 3 on. Or you could do 4 on 4 off 4 on so your doing 8 weeks but have the break in between. Get bloodwork done.

you might want to get your liver enzymes checked....

Yea I have never went over 8 weeks, I had read a thread on another board, and the guy claimed to take it the full cycle, and I was like wow!!! I thought 8 weeks was the limit because it's toxic to the liver, so when i read the thread I thought maybe there had been a new study or maybe the trend was changing. At the moment I do 500 mils test, 500 mils deca a week, d-bol was ran at 50 mil a day weeks 1-4 tapered down to 30 a day weeks 4-6.

ive never ran for more than 6 weeks.
myself typically just 6 week but i know a few bros that have ran for upto 12.
I dont see the point in going over 8 really, its a good kick start and it did its job.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws