over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 weeks out 8%BF

blacksterbmw

Registered
You may remember me from a while back taking huge dosages etc and looking pretty crap, so I've uploaded a few progress pics. At this stage I was 8 weeks out from the show, at the minute I'm just under 6 weeks out at 7.8%BF - need newer photo's. Advice is welcomed as always

Attachments

• New Image (Small).JPG
    New Image (Small).JPG
    28.8 KB · Views: 792
  • New Image2 (Small).JPG
    New Image2 (Small).JPG
    27.6 KB · Views: 658
  • New Image3 (Small).JPG
    New Image3 (Small).JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 640
  • New Image4 (Small).JPG
    New Image4 (Small).JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 600
Any leg shots?

6 weeks out.....you are behind

get your ass in gear before its too late

:cool:

6 weeks out.....you are behind

get your ass in gear before its too late

How so? I've been dropping roughly 1% a week so I should come in at under 4% all being well.

I haven't bothered with any leg photo's but will get the wife to take a few

How so? I've been dropping roughly 1% a week so I should come in at under 4% all being well.

I haven't bothered with any leg photo's but will get the wife to take a few

so.....at 8 weeks out.......8%

6 weeks out.......7.8???

what kind of calculator are you using????

and btw.....the last 5% is the hardest to loss

good luck

so.....at 8 weeks out.......8%

6 weeks out.......7.8???

what kind of calculator are you using????

and btw.....the last 5% is the hardest to loss

good luck

Roughly was highlighted there so good you can read after all. Its my first show so I don't expect to know everything there is at this point, also the 7.8 is my last reading from last week so not entirely the 6 week point

Last edited:
I wish you luck my friend but I might agree about the BF.... at 9wks I was sitting around 7% or so and looked tighter.

This is a hard thing to get going to reach that lean and conditioned look while all the time not loosing muscle. Keep pressing and like I said before good luck!

As a non competitor I think you look great.

But I believe the above guys are more qualified to evaluate how you will look oiled up and in posing trunks. :p

Tenny needs to change his name to "tough love"., as in "tough love Tenny"... but he always tells it like it is

I'll post up my last few weeks body fat results which will be exact to dates etc when i get into work

YOu're looking good but the time isn't on your side as Tenny said earlier. If I were you though, I wouldn't let that slow me down. Just keep drilling down and get to the best place possible in these 6-7 weeks. YOu can accomplish allot in that time. Not to discourage you but I know for me, those last 3-4 digits are really, really, really hard to shake.

The best Advice that I can offer is this: unless you are experienced at this, hire one of the many fine coaches on this board to help you make the most of what little time you have left. If nothing else, they will keep you from second guessing every move you make for yourself; which, with only 6 weeks, wouldn't be a good thing.

Good Luck

Tenny's tough love is worth its weight in gold.

Take his advice, and a few of these other individuals. One of the many prep coaches on this board will work "magic" for you if you ask. Phil sure has worked his "magic" on me, I would still be a 175lb 2 hour a day gym rat if it wasn't for the tough love of the good ole Tenny :)

Quick leg pic, after the show I know I need to work on adding more size to them currently weighing 201lbs.
10 weeks out 10.42%
9 weeks out 10.32%
8weeks out 9.2%
7 weeks out 7.82%
Thats from my charts and not my memory which was the original figures I entered.

Attachments

• New Image5 (Small).JPG
    New Image5 (Small).JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 695
Quick leg pic, after the show I know I need to work on adding more size to them currently weighing 201lbs.
10 weeks out 10.42%
9 weeks out 10.32%
8weeks out 9.2%
7 weeks out 7.82%
Thats from my charts and not my memory which was the original figures I entered.

lmaooo

where IN THE HELL are you coming up with these numbers man???

stay off the scale
and
stop check your bf levels everyother day

the WORST thing you can do is play the numbers games

it NEVER works

:(

Tough love is how you become successful.. so dont take it lightly.. i agree with Tenny all the way here and I would have to say this.. Looking solid but pick up the pace a little and hold onto as much muscle as possible ...

Size does matter.. We all do love condition but judges reward size as much as condition and the best combination of both will win....

I would try to pose your legs different so they appear to be bigger.. its possible with practice... also.. not giving you a hard time.. but use the mirror or pics not bodyfat estimations which are clearly inacurate..

I have posted plenty of pics of me and never once even guessed at my bodyfat percentage ... its irrelivant but i would assume either ive been lower than most or most are not ass lean as they think, because i have an idea of what my bf is and thats when im 1 week out with deep pits and deep striations in my glutes.. face so tight i cut myself shaving... but thats another story...

Also when it comes to bodyfat.. yes its hard work and impressive to get in single digits but to get sub 5 percent and push it lower.. your talking some serious serious discomfort and suffering, discipline and hard work.. not seen by most recreational lifters or even most regional competitors.

sorry to rant and preach...... but the bottom line is... keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Tough love is how you become successful.. so dont take it lightly.. i agree with Tenny all the way here and I would have to say this.. Looking solid but pick up the pace a little and hold onto as much muscle as possible ...

Size does matter.. We all do love condition but judges reward size as much as condition and the best combination of both will win....

I would try to pose your legs different so they appear to be bigger.. its possible with practice... also.. not giving you a hard time.. but use the mirror or pics not bodyfat estimations which are clearly inacurate..

I have posted plenty of pics of me and never once even guessed at my bodyfat percentage ... its irrelivant but i would assume either ive been lower than most or most are not ass lean as they think, because i have an idea of what my bf is and thats when im 1 week out with deep pits and deep striations in my glutes.. face so tight i cut myself shaving... but thats another story...

Also when it comes to bodyfat.. yes its hard work and impressive to get in single digits but to get sub 5 percent and push it lower.. your talking some serious serious discomfort and suffering, discipline and hard work.. not seen by most recreational lifters or even most regional competitors.

sorry to rant and preach...... but the bottom line is... keep up the good work!

Thanks, I will admit that its getting harder than ever now to stick to the diet, between hunger and cravings for junk food never mind being tired. I give my dues to the guys that have been competing for a while, its no walk in the park but I have been sticking to it religiously which if you seen my previous pics from last year you would see the change I've made are decent.

Looks like you have made some big improvments over last year and i'll agree with both Tenny and Alex as they have forgotten more about this shit than i know.
Personaly i think you'll do well as a novice if its your first show but if your gonna be competing as a junior then you may want to kick up the intensity a little with the cardio

You still have a lot of the 'I-know-what-I'm-doing' attitude that you had when everyone was telling you to get off all that gear. Just listen to them, and start really suffering if you really want to get into condition. It's time to go fish-n'-vegetables mode.

Also, as stated above, do not, do NOT play the numbers game. It fucks with amateur who tries, it WILL fuck you over. Weigh every week if you want, and that's just a small marker of what your body is doing. Besides that, the only indicator is the mirror and/or another experienced person looking at your body. So use the mirror and members here, nothing else. No weight logs, no bf percent counts, no nothing. Just eyeballs.

I do remember that thread. You were very high bodyfat and bloated, so you have really made significant improvements.

Just curious, what do you guys think his bf% is in those pics?

The show I'm doing I will be competing as a novice but it is all a learning experience, the biggest being how contest diet sucks ass so much lol. Taking out my chicken this week and replacing with turkey breast - as they say just keep chipping away.
I was getting the body fat measures carried out by caliper weekly to see how my diet and training is effecting lean mass and fat mass so I can use as an indicator that I'm on the rite track.
Cardio is 45mins in the morning and I've added in another 10mins in the evevning which I will increase by 5 mins weekly, thats 7 days a week now.
You have to admit with Tenny's attitude no one would compete, take it he's in the Olympia line up lol

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear