over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 weeks out 8%BF

Oh

The show I'm doing I will be competing as a novice but it is all a learning experience, the biggest being how contest diet sucks ass so much lol. Taking out my chicken this week and replacing with turkey breast - as they say just keep chipping away.
I was getting the body fat measures carried out by caliper weekly to see how my diet and training is effecting lean mass and fat mass so I can use as an indicator that I'm on the rite track.
Cardio is 45mins in the morning and I've added in another 10mins in the evevning which I will increase by 5 mins weekly, thats 7 days a week now.
You have to admit with Tenny's attitude no one would compete, take it he's in the Olympia line up lol

Thats just Tenny being Tenny........dont take it personally.......

NONSENSE

Try this, listen to a guy that has actually WON THE USA.........you look great and are on track......these guys have no idea how fast you can get into shape.......neither do I.......do your thing man.......do your thing

Thanks Phil. Without your advice so far I wouldn't have seen these changes and do believe I will come in a good bit tighter for the show

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Tenny needs to change his name to "tough love"., as in "tough love Tenny"... but he always tells it like it is

LMAO! Thats why I love the guy!!!! If one can't take what Tenny dishes out, how do they expect to take the judges and fans as critics?

You could use more size but your legs look pretty decent...and IMO your aren't super far off...yeah u hve some ground to make up...but it's doable.....yeah ur not ready for a national stage....but neither is a lot of us (myself included)

You look good man, and time is on your side, just try not to get caught up on the numbers game they are a sure way to mentally Fu** yourself up when competing! Good luck :cool:

Thanks guys, I do believe I'll come in dry and tight for day of show and it's may first go so if I do mess up it's no biggie I'll know for next time what to expect etc

i think you look pretty good for a guy competing in a local show. i don't want to flame you, but i want to be honest about what i see here and what i have seen in your other threads.

as alex a said, i think your legs look pretty good, you just need to pose them differently to maximize the effect.

i know it's a bit of a dead horse, but if the physique you show here (a good one no doubt) is the result of the amounts of gear you have been using then something is very, very wrong. i also don't know how anyone could have healthy looking bloodwork off of the amounts you said you were taking unless the supplements did not contain what they said they contain.

if they do, then (as others said) this is not your sport and there is no reason to compromise your health for something your genetics do not support.

the main reason i say this is because i know natural guys who would dwarf you onstage. true naturals who have been granted gifts that most people (including myself) just don't get.

and as for other users... i have a close friend who is 297lbs on 1800mg TOTAL gear usage... this is a guy who just recently passed the 1200mg mark he had been at for years. he competes in the 260s and almost won the overall at one of the toughest state level competitions in the country, if not THE toughest.

just trying to provide some perspective here.

i really, really hope that the advice you have been given from phil is taking hold, and this will become one of those stories of a person who cut their gear usage to 25% of what it once was and made gains like they never have before. this show should be a crossroads of sorts in your bbing journey and should open your eyes to what you can accomplish with proper nutrition and training, and a little bit of help.

you are going to have a gut check when you see how much muscle is really on your frame, and that should be your motivation to put things in balance and really GROW.

shit man, you may already be there at this point. either way, i wish you the best for this show and onwards, and look forward to hearing/seeing the results.

Last edited:
i think you look pretty good for a guy competing in a local show. i don't want to flame you, but i want to be honest about what i see here and what i have seen in your other threads.

as alex a said, i think your legs look pretty good, you just need to pose them differently to maximize the effect.

i know it's a bit of a dead horse, but if the physique you show here (a good one no doubt) is the result of the amounts of gear you have been using then something is very, very wrong. i also don't know how anyone could have healthy looking bloodwork off of the amounts you said you were taking unless the supplements did not contain what they said they contain.

if they do, then (as others said) this is not your sport and there is no reason to compromise your health for something your genetics do not support.

the main reason i say this is because i know natural guys who would dwarf you onstage. true naturals who have been granted gifts that most people (including myself) just don't get.

and as for other users... i have a close friend who is 297lbs on 1800mg TOTAL gear usage... this is a guy who just recently passed the 1200mg mark he had been at for years. he competes in the 260s and almost won the overall at one of the toughest state level competitions in the country, if not THE toughest.

just trying to provide some perspective here.

i really, really hope that the advice you have been given from phil is taking hold, and this will become one of those stories of a person who cut their gear usage to 25% of what it once was and made gains like they never have before. this show should be a crossroads of sorts in your bbing journey and should open your eyes to what you can accomplish with proper nutrition and training, and a little bit of help.

you are going to have a gut check when you see how much muscle is really on your frame, and that should be your motivation to put things in balance and really GROW.

shit man, you may already be there at this point. either way, i wish you the best for this show and onwards, and look forward to hearing/seeing the results.

Thanks m8, with the help Phil has given me there's no worries about super high doses of gear, it did literally drop to 25%. My main problem was the diet i was on, too many supps tryin to compensate for food. Since takin it on board I have seen a transformation that even my m8's can't get over and at a fraction of the cost sayin I'm not juicin like a pro bb any more.
After the show I plan to try and add a good bit more solid weight and see just how far I can take it

get them toes pointed out and sit down on those legs. They are narrow, so stop showing us how narrow they are and give the illusion they are wide as can be. It will make you calves look bigger too.
I think you should get some mandatories taken by someone else, and then evaluate them, take some more with the modifications and see the differences your stance, foot position, hand placement,etc etc
You'll be amazed how different you can look by posing correctly. really besides tightening up, that is the only thing you can change at this point, so take advantage of that variable and make it work for you
-c

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity