over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 weeks out from first novice comp

balplayer

Banned
here is a pic of myself last week, smooth condition, i settled on this contest date to give myself some experience. 8 weeks is not enough time for me but ill at least come into comp in shape, not as big as i want but at least after dieting and cardio and the right(help) i should be in good shape. im 201 in the pic

it wont accept the pic as it says the file size it to large, how do i shrink it down?

You have to shrink it on your own computer using PhotoEditor, Photoshop, Paint, etc.
The board accepts large files, so that photo must be one big ass file for it not to accept it! LOL Also, make sure it's saved as a .jpeg or .jpg

ok

Attachments

• revised mc2.jpg
    revised mc2.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 411
again

Attachments

• revised most mc.jpg
    revised most mc.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 407
Hey bro you look good. The only problem is that I see even though you have 8 more weeks to go is losing the water and getting cut enough sucks because someone who comes in cut to the max barely making the weight class usually takes it.

Good luck you look good though. I hate the shredded look I like the size with abs I just feel like anyone can starve themselves and look like they have no meat. Which is not a problem for you you have good size good luck to you. MM

you look good for being this far out.

what is your height and what class are you aiming to compete in??

my guess is when the water is gone you will probably be on the edge of middles or bottom of lightheavy's not ssure though.

what do you weigh? how tall R U?

how much cardio are you doin? what are you eatin? I am tryin to shred up from 235 and its givin me a hard time? any ideas?

Thick traps and front delts bro! Serratus is starting to come out nicely, which is GOOD for this early. Are you doing early morning cardio, prior to eating first meal?

xcel

just started cardio today. im 5'9 201 in the pic. i would like to come in in the low 180s range and be a light heavy. ive got some help with the dieting and precomp so i cant say as to what it will be exactly cause its in another persons hands. thanks for the praise and i hope to do well. top 5.

Looking good for 8 weeks out. :) You should be able to come in pretty lean in that time.
Don't take this the wrong way - its just a hint, make sure you are practising your posing to the max. Don't rely on a most muscular pose, get your side chest, tris, and lat spreads happening.
I judged a comp this weekend and it always amazes me how many guy's bad posing stops them showing their symmetry at it's best.
Not saying this is you balplayer, but the weakest posers always go back to the most muscular in their routine.
Now go and blow their socks off!!! :D

cardio

xcel do you recommend pre food morning cardio routines? balplayer is that what your doin I need a little help with my shredding process
I would like to rely on a few things besides good chemistry ya know.

my advice is to drop to a middle weight. if its your first comp you will be better off coming in at the top of the middles then the bottom of the light heaviest. He who looks the biggest on stage usually wins.

one little prob

I am 5 10 1/2 that makes for no mass if I come in @205/210?? ya know.

Re: cardio

kylrae said:
xcel do you recommend pre food morning cardio routines? balplayer is that what your doin I need a little help with my shredding process
I would like to rely on a few things besides good chemistry ya know.
Doing your cardio (low intensity) first thing in the morning "before" you eat anything has been proven to be the most effective.

xcel

middleweight seems very small to come in at. i dont see how i could come in under 180. i would like to look bigger on stage yes, but if im standing next to a 5'4 middleweight im gonna look like im to tall with no muscle.

first time i dieted i said the same thing. "i'll never been that small. " ya know what i won both shows i did that year. as a 5'9 163lb ripped to the bone middle. my offseason weight that year was 210.

ya know what get in the best shape that you can be whatever class you fall you fall. No matter what happens. You Won, because you were able to get into the best shape that you were ever in. so you've already won.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws