over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 weeks out from Mr. Indianapolis..

I saw some pictures from Jr Nationals and I thought that was Erick. He did look good, but I think he could have definitely been tighter.

Actually, probably a tad flat. Skin was dry enough, but a little bit fuller would have stretched it the skin and given that "tight" look. Tough distinction between full and tight. We'll see if he can balance that better at the USA in July. He too is learning.

Ken T

Side tri pose looks AWESOME!!

The Terre Haute show went very well. My only disappointment is with being too flat at 198, so I'll probably be taking a few years off until I can compete comfortably as a heavyweight.

In the teenage class I took 1st. There wasn't really any question as to this.

In the Novice Light-heavy I took 1st. This class was very close and judged live at the night show.

After that I took the Novice Overall Title. Quite a few of the older folks were a bit bitter about this I could tell.

Finally in the Open Light heavy I was beat out by 1 point to take 2nd.

I can't really tell from the pictures whether I deserved to do that well or if it was my age coming into play with the judges. My bronzer was sweating off of me instantly and I was way too light to really tell how I looked in pictures.

Attachments

• sidetrishow.jpg
    sidetrishow.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2,137
Guy to my left beat me by 1 point for the Open.

Attachments

• OpenRelaxed.jpg
    OpenRelaxed.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 2,056
Blurry shot from the open. Me with the winner again.

Attachments

• blurryopen.jpg
    blurryopen.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 2,032
Another

Attachments

• blurryopenrelaxed.jpg
    blurryopenrelaxed.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 2,043
Congrats bro!!

Can't wait to see what you look like when you grow up (lol)
:D You will be scary!!

your brother in christ,

Lucky

You looked great bro, you're a natural born freak and definitely a future pro. I agree, I can't wait to see what you look like when you grow up :) I'm sure you're goin to be growin like crazy over the next year. You'll have to keep us up to date on how you look.

nice side tri bro :eek: , thanks for sharing the pics you looked great.

congrats BCC-i saw mike fransen was next to ya in the one shot. i've known him for years. he's a good guy. good luck in ft. wayne. wont be there to watch- got my brother's bachelor party that same day.

Thanks bros. I want to see what I look like when I grow up too :D

Josh, yep Mike was out there, he looked real good. I think he got screwed on some of his placings. He was very lean and dry.

I'm not so sure that I'll even be doing the Indiana State. It kind of pisses me off. We're talking about the most expensive show to compete in, the most expensive show to watch (I would be embarrassed to ask any of my friends to pay 25 dollars to come watch me for a minute and a half), has no guest poser, and has the shittiest trophies. Overall winners get sculptures, hell everyone gets those at any of the other shows. Every year this show has become more and more expensive. I'm only eligible for the open now and I feel like there isn't a whole lot more I can do at 5'10 and 198. I always look better at the night show and end up weighing quite a bit over 200, so I can't carb up as needed before prejudging and make light-heavy. And being 204 @ 5'10 and trying to compete with heavy weights in a state show is also foolish to me.

I'll make my decision within the next couple days though.

I also don't want to win and not deserve it. Apparently after I walked out to the back after winning the overall a lot of shit was being talked by the other competitors. That doesn't make me feel too well about winning the overall if no one thinks I deserved it.

I also don't want to win and not deserve it. Apparently after I walked out to the back after winning the overall a lot of shit was being talked by the other competitors. That doesn't make me feel too well about winning the overall if no one thinks I deserved it.[/QUOTE]

Yo bro f those other guys, im sure they werent happy about you winnying the overall but you looked better then they did. The judges said so there the ones that matter, dont feel bad about it your really there to impress the judges not make friends.

BCC said:
Thanks bros. I want to see what I look like when I grow up too :D

Josh, yep Mike was out there, he looked real good. I think he got screwed on some of his placings. He was very lean and dry.

I'm not so sure that I'll even be doing the Indiana State. It kind of pisses me off. We're talking about the most expensive show to compete in, the most expensive show to watch (I would be embarrassed to ask any of my friends to pay 25 dollars to come watch me for a minute and a half), has no guest poser, and has the shittiest trophies. Overall winners get sculptures, hell everyone gets those at any of the other shows. Every year this show has become more and more expensive. I'm only eligible for the open now and I feel like there isn't a whole lot more I can do at 5'10 and 198. I always look better at the night show and end up weighing quite a bit over 200, so I can't carb up as needed before prejudging and make light-heavy. And being 204 @ 5'10 and trying to compete with heavy weights in a state show is also foolish to me.

I'll make my decision within the next couple days though.

I also don't want to win and not deserve it. Apparently after I walked out to the back after winning the overall a lot of shit was being talked by the other competitors. That doesn't make me feel too well about winning the overall if no one thinks I deserved it.

are you nuts.you busted your ass for that show and you saying that you won and other talking shit,let it be,it was the reason why they didnt win dont you think?
shit do you know how many people think that they are better then you.man i think everyone in the show thinking that they going to win,BUT THEY NEVER DO.you did your home work and you won.
so dont let anybody get to you.
that was your win.and definetly not those guys.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear