over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 weeks out from Mr. Indianapolis..

WOW!

BCC, i hope you called everyone else and told them not to show up. unreal back shot!

Vander, thanks bro. I appreciate it coming from you. I hope to do well, but really a top 5 light heavy weight finish would make me damn pleased if the competition is stiff.

Steak Helmet, I'm 19. I'll be 20 on June 29th. Hopefully I'll make an impression on the crowd.

Flexmaster, lol it would be nice if they didn't. Of course that wouldn't be too fun now. But ultimately I'm competing against myself, so it works out.

Attachments

• DSCN0532.JPG
    DSCN0532.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 3,327
Another in not so good lighting. But showing some hamstrings.

Attachments

• sidechestbadlights.JPG
    sidechestbadlights.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 3,321
What can I say... you're without a doubt the best 19-year old I've EVER seen in my life... incredible!

greetz,
Ron

BCC said:
My diet isn't too hard to follow lol.

3.5 scoops protein, either .5 cup carb powder/fruit/veggies (equivalent to approximately 55 grams of carbs), and about 1.75 tablespoons olive oil.

Multiply that by 7 and that's my day. I can't say that I do too much chewing these days :eek:

I just wanted to ask where do you get your carb powder from, good luck with your show keep it up man

Id like to give this diet a shot

if i had to take a guess, id say NOW Carbo Gain...

Dam!

Are you sure they put the right date of birth on your birth certificate? You’re out of control dude for only about to be 20! Don’t be too harsh on yourself you’ve only begun and there isn’t another teen out there that come remotely close to you! But as always there’s no such thing as too big and too cut! You've got this contest with no prob!
Lift Hard and Heavy or go Home!
Luke
Scottsdale,AZ
:cool:

You are dialing it in man.....seriously depending on how much leaner you get....it looks like you could have shredded glutes. Your legs are comming in really tight and your back looks fantastic...two areas that most guys in your class are gonna neglect. Everyone can get big arms to a certain degree but when a competitior comes out with a nasty back or legs...it grabs your attention. Unless there are 5 freaks doing the open, Id say youll have no problemo with a top 5 placing. Maybe I dont know shit, but it looks good to me.

Bro if i can pull off a top 5 in NJ State Championships (especially lookin like i did), you certainly can in your show. Stop worrying about top 5, u got it. Worry about WINNING it. I def think you can do it if you come in dry and hard. Your gonna be a light heavy right?

BBC

you are gonna do great. I agree with TP4U, you look like 1st place to me.

Good luck

I've chatted with you since you were 16yo and I can't believe how far you've come. I bet some of the people wouldn't believe what you looked like back then and how determined you were too. Look at you now. LOL. Stick those poses and kick some ass when the time comes, bro!!! Thanks for always taking the time to "shoot the breeze", man. You're always cool to talk to and it sounds like that attitude is helping you make lots of friends here, too.

healthfreak79 said:
I just wanted to ask where do you get your carb powder from, good luck with your show keep it up man

Id like to give this diet a shot

It was actually some carbo powder from Universal. 55 grams a 1/2 cup.

asulifter, thanks a lot bro. You can bet I'll bring my birth certificate lol

awn2004, shredded glutes were kind of one of my goals even from last year, so hopefully that will happen, they're getting closer. I appreciate it bro.

TP4U - Light heavyweight is what I'll be. You're right though, I should look more to win, set my sights a little higher. I just don't want to be too disappointed or anything, either way I've been having fun all along.

trunksy - thanks for the words bro

Still 18 days... a little "carbed out" so to speak here, I was looking much sharper the days before, but this gives an idea.

Attachments

• sidechestnew.JPG
    sidechestnew.JPG
    94.6 KB · Views: 3,500
fck man you look great and for being 19 shit! My wife said he is only 19! You can get stupid shredded in 8 weeks. What kind of diet are you on and what sups are you taking? How much cardio do you do a day?

swol said:
fck man you look great and for being 19 shit! My wife said he is only 19! You can get stupid shredded in 8 weeks. What kind of diet are you on and what sups are you taking? How much cardio do you do a day?

Well I'm already down to be 17 days out. I haven't done any cardio, my diet is 40% protein, 30% carbs, 30% fat. I'm just using meal replacements, protein powder and ETS (a microlactin supplement) all from atlarge nutrition.

2ccs

all right BCC its about time that i chime in here and give my 2ccs' which i'm sure when my turn comes for dialing it in the same will happen. your right on track like everyone else says bro but dont let all this love cloud your mind, stay hungry and focused all the way to the end this way you keep the fear and nervousness out. good luck, be smart and pay close attention to what you do

New look

The sideburns and the goatee are a cool look for you too. Not many people can grow it and shave it to look like that. It looks like you have more of an edge. Usually, you'll see that kind of edgy look on guys with black hair but you still wear it well. Are you keeping it for the show or shaving it off?

Thanks guys, I'm trying to stay focused and really haven't gotten nervous about any of it yet. Hopefully I won't at all...

2 weeks away

Attachments

• DSCN0584.jpg
    DSCN0584.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 2,277
BCC said:
Vander, thanks bro. I appreciate it coming from you. I hope to do well, but really a top 5 light heavy weight finish would make me damn pleased if the competition is stiff.

I like the way you think very modest, its better to just go in there doing your best and having fun with it rather then saying your gonna do this and that and Im gonna win kind of attitude like most people do , then once they have lost get a rude awakening and make up tons of excuses,,, its up to the panel of judges nothing us BBs can do about that so just have a good time up there .

Oh and by the way i dont really think youll have any trouble placing if not winning bro .

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws