over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 Weeks Out from NPC Excalibur

hey bigmike when you thank Dante, does he help you with tp' products or with training?

hey bigmike when you thank Dante, does he help you with tp' products or with training?

He has been helping me out with True Protein.com supplements, but also answering any questions I have along the way. He is really a great guy!

Ha ha, thanks bro...but you never know who might show up to this show either! :eek:

Don't have any update pics for this week, but took a pic from leg day today. Great pump, so no separation , but getting vascular.

View attachment 48453

Hahahaha...GOOD LORD THOSE THINGS ARE FREAKY!!!!

This guy is no joke, he is thick as hell and will go very far. I seen and met him at his SF show last year in 2010....fukking monster!

At the time, I hadn't been to the gym in over 15 months and standing next to him made me feel like a big ol' tall pile of shit...lol:)

I can say this....he and Dusty are quite a duo for Dante and TrueProtein....a phenomenal signing for both parties (Mike and Dante/TP).

Good luck, Mike!

BTW....Glad the wedding went well:cool:

This guy is no joke, he is thick as hell and will go very far. I seen and met him at his SF show last year in 2010....fukking monster!

At the time, I hadn't been to the gym in over 15 months and standing next to him made me feel like a big ol' tall pile of shit...lol:)

I can say this....he and Dusty are quite a duo for Dante and TrueProtein....a phenomenal signing for both parties (Mike and Dante/TP).

Good luck, Mike!

BTW....Glad the wedding went well:cool:

Thanks buddy! It was good meeting you last year. I am pretty happy to be getting the help from Dante /TP. I was using lots of the LBA's prior to that, but now am getting a chance to use quite a few different products from their line. The biggest difference I have found is in their Protein Powders and how much faster they digest then the other brands I have used in the past.

BTW, the wedding went perfect and Steph and I actually had our 1 year wedding anniversary last Monday the 17th. Here is one of my favorite pics from the wedding last year. Man I was skinny!.....only 230lbs there! :D

056r.jpg

Thick bro!

Sorry but can't let this thread die...

Where's the most recent updates? Here we are less than 3 weeks out. You've got to be looking pretty crazy by now.

You have a really freaky looking physique that was obviously EARNED at the table and under some heavy ass weight. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing the progress pics as well as the finished product.

Where's the most recent updates? Here we are less than 3 weeks out. You've got to be looking pretty crazy by now.

You have a really freaky looking physique that was obviously EARNED at the table and under some heavy ass weight. Keep it up and I look forward to seeing the progress pics as well as the finished product.

Dusty, thanks for the positive feedback bro! Don't have any recent pics I really want to share, but here is a crappy cell phone leg shot from this weekend at 3 weeks out.
I still have a lot of work to get done over the next 2.5 weeks, so I am grinding away!

Good luck this weekend, but I don't think you will need it! ;)

Legs3Weeks.jpg

I got 3 athletes I sponsor going into this show....lightheavy, heavy and Mike (Superheavy).....I told the other two guys....(the heavy thinks he has the size to stand next to anyone ....Dusty knows who it is)....I told him "if you win your class..... standing next to the superheavy is going to be a very humbling and uncomfortable experience trust me...he is going to dwarf you".....so you better come in extreme condition (in which he in my opinion is far behind)

Last edited:
Haha, Damn those quads are unreal!! :eek:

Dusty, thanks for the positive feedback bro! Don't have any recent pics I really want to share, but here is a crappy cell phone leg shot from this weekend at 3 weeks out.
I still have a lot of work to get done over the next 2.5 weeks, so I am grinding away!

View attachment 49050

WTH!!! :eek:

I saw that quad and almost swallowed my gum! Looking freaky!!! Can't wait to see some show pics dayum

WTH!!! :eek:

I saw that quad and almost swallowed my gum! Looking freaky!!! Can't wait to see some show pics dayum

Thanks bud! Just trying to make everything else look like that now!

Damn.. Nice job Mike.. Good luck and keep up the Great Work.

JR

View attachment 49050

Too bad you don't have any definition or striations on your quads.....

J/K Damn bro - I think your skin is like paper now - you could be a walking anatomy lesson - and with size! impressive as hell, bro!

Mike...bro...that leg shot is flat out sick. You're bring'n it big time bro!

Much respect!

Home stretch...

Coming into the home stretch now. Sorry I haven't updated much, been busy and all. I am very happy where I am for this show!

If you are going to the show, say hello as it is always nice to meet some ProM members in person.

Here are a couple recent pics.

111127_0009.jpg

1week.jpg

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88