over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 Weeks Out from NPC Excalibur

jesus christ,, !! if i could get legs like that..

Really nice job man

Coming into the home stretch now. Sorry I haven't updated much, been busy and all. I am very happy where I am for this show!

If you are going to the show, say hello as it is always nice to meet some ProM members in person.

Here are a couple recent pics.

View attachment 49479

View attachment 49482

Two words to describe your legs, "BadAss". Seriously man, just awesum. You have all the potential in the world to go a loooong way.

jesus christ,, !! if i could get legs like that..

Really nice job man

Two words to describe your legs, "BadAss". Seriously man, just awesum. You have all the potential in the world to go a loooong way.

Looking CRAZY bro! That RDB shot is insane!

Thanks guys! I always said the positive feedback really helps a lot and keeps me motivated. There are some really great people here at ProM!

Just started bringing up the carbs today and filling out. This is a huge show with some great competitors, so I am just bringing the best me that I can. Getting excited / anxious for the show, but more for the eating that comes after!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

:eek::eek: DAMN man your packed with a stupid amount of muscle bro. Look great! They Back double bi's shot is a straight up winner man! Best of luck!

Coming into the home stretch now. Sorry I haven't updated much, been busy and all. I am very happy where I am for this show!

If you are going to the show, say hello as it is always nice to meet some ProM members in person.

View attachment 49479

View attachment 49482

damn, bro you are looking bgger and more shredded than last show. wish i could make it to la, but no go. props man - you did it up rite!

Just phenomenal, Mike. Looks like you had a great prep. Pro potential, have no doubt of that. Hope you take the show.

View attachment 49479

View attachment 49482

WOW! your legs are sick veins poping freaky. very nice gotta do my legs today.
Backs pretty thick too gotta be loving that

damn, bro you are looking bgger and more shredded than last show. wish i could make it to la, but no go. props man - you did it up rite!

New Pro right here, tear it up bud!

Just phenomenal, Mike. Looks like you had a great prep. Pro potential, have no doubt of that. Hope you take the show.

WOW! your legs are sick veins poping freaky. very nice gotta do my legs today.
Backs pretty thick too gotta be loving that

Thanks guys! Steph and I are packing up the food and supplies and getting ready to make our way to L.A. Going to get there eat and relax. :D

Good luck to all the competitors doing the show this weekend and have a great weekend everyone!

Here is a shot from Weds night after bringing some carbs back up a bit.

3daysout2.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Steph and I are packing up the food and supplies and getting ready to make our way to L.A. Going to get there eat and relax. :D

Good luck to all the competitors doing the show this weekend and have a great weekend everyone!

Here is a shot from Weds night after bringing some carbs back up a bit.

View attachment 49495

Wide and thick bro!! Where the HELL IS YOUR WAIST????? Damn..sick!! Good luck my man, looks like you're dialed in!!

Watch out, Big Mike is gonna freak some people out tomorrow, monsta style:headbang:

You look awesome. Goodluck with your show. I hope you bring 1st place back. Shame I don't live in the US it would be great to see shows over there.

Daaamn looks like you flew to LA with those wings bro! Good luck man you look great

Daaamn looks like you flew to LA with those wings bro! Good luck man you look great

since day 1 i have been trying to achieve that width that you have in your lat spread. INSANE!!! I think i read somewhere that Dante trains you, am i right?

since day 1 i have been trying to achieve that width that you have in your lat spread. INSANE!!! I think i read somewhere that Dante trains you, am i right?

Thanks, I have really worked hard to bring my back up over the last two years. I would say that heavy bent rows and deadlifts really did the most for me in developing my back.
Although I wish he did, no Dante doesn't train me. He is a super busy guy with tons on his plate, but does a great job helping me out by answering all my questions I seem to be sending him daily! :D He does however sponsor me with great supplements from trueprotein.com!

Last edited:
I knew dante was involved somehow, lol. I've always done heavy rows and deads and although my back happens to be my best body part, it doesnt compare to how low yours goes, i still cant get over how it seriously looks like it starts at your waist. Well congrats on your placing and your new wife! wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws