over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8 weeks out

Shelby

IFBB PRO / Double Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hello everyone.. I'm a long-time lurker on this board, never post that much though. Here are some recent pics of me, I'm 8 weeks out of my first show of 2006, and 12 weeks out of the second show. I'm just under 200lbs. right now, in the morning on an empty stomach. Any constructive criticism is appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• 3-27 ant.jpg
    3-27 ant.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,286
  • 3-27 st.jpg
    3-27 st.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 939
  • 3-27 rr.jpg
    3-27 rr.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 888
  • 3-27 rdb.jpg
    3-27 rdb.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 838
  • 3-27 rls.jpg
    3-27 rls.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 619
what weight class???How tall are you...You look great for just starting your diet..

Thanks. I'm 5'6 1/2" and will either be a middleweight or lightheavy. Whatever ends up looking best..

!berserker said:
Thanks. I'm 5'6 1/2" and will either be a middleweight or lightheavy. Whatever ends up looking best..

Cool...Personally I think your build fits a solid middle...Probably need more size for light heavy...you would be insanely ripped coming in at like 174 or so...Good Luck man..What show??

Like Hutch said you look great and could be a nice middle weight if you get down to that weight okay, nice start you are really lean for 12 weeks, just keep working your plan and you will come in good. Best of luck to you!

Thanks guys. I'm doing my state show first, at which I might be a light heavy, and then 4 weeks later I'm doing the Jr. Nationals. I'll definitely do everything I can to squeeze into the middleweights for that one.

!berserker said:
Thanks guys. I'm doing my state show first, at which I might be a light heavy, and then 4 weeks later I'm doing the Jr. Nationals. I'll definitely do everything I can to squeeze into the middleweights for that one.

Thats a good idea, dont struggle to make weight till you have to..

Shelby, it looks like you train in a little dungeon. Keep up the good work buddy, people at the show won't believe it's the same guy from last year.

looking great shelby! can't believe how much muscle you have put on in a year!! damn thats crazy bro, good luck with the shows especially jr's.

Sorry dude! What was I reading to say 12 weeks! Sorry bro I am dieting to!:p

8 weeks out you doesn't make a bit of difference you are right on track bro! Good luck at Juniors, I am going to try and get tehre to see that show if I am still in the midwest...

Looking great bro! Nice spinal erectors...deads? Your hams look great in the side chest and yes, you appear lean for 8 & 12 weeksa out. Best of luck to you! Love the hardcore gym look there!

Thanks again guys, I appreciate the positive feedback. I credit my progress this last year to my nutrionist, Troponin. I just had to lift weights and do what he told me to, LOL.

Nate - indeed, it is a dungeon. I don't think anything there has been updated since the 1980s.

Mung - thanks, and yep, I love me some deadlifts!

you look great, whats your diet like and how much cardio do you do this far out?????
lucian

Lucian - my diet is pretty standard carb cycling with high, medium and low carb days. As for cardio, right now it's 45 minutes in the morning on an empty stomach, 5 days a week, and also 30 minutes in the evening 5 days a week.
Thanks

b-boy said:
looking great shelby! can't believe how much muscle you have put on in a year!! damn thats crazy bro, good luck with the shows especially jr's.
Thanks Brad. Your physique amazes me. I often find myself looking at your pics before a back workout. Keep up the good work and good luck at Nationals this year.

Looking good here man. Your are put together well. Middles sounds and looks to be right, but at your height lightheavies is the norm at a national level show. I'm 5'6 1/4, the pics make you look shorter. Your doing the Juniors? I should be there with two figure girls. I just don't want to screw up my prep for the USA's. Best of luck to you! It seems that Troponin does that carb cycle stuff with everyone. Tell Justin hey.

Hey Peter, thanks. You're right, I need to eventually be a LH or even HW but that will come with time.

Maybe I'll see you in Chicago then, take care.

Just under 7 weeks out now. The pics I posted last week were after upper body training, but today's pics were taken after training legs. So, there's a bit more pump in the legs, and a bit less pump in the upper body. My bodyweight is down about a pound or two from last week, to 195. Still have some fat to strip off in the hams/glutes, but other than that everything is coming in nicely.

Attachments

• 4-03 mm.jpg
    4-03 mm.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 240
  • 4-03 ant.jpg
    4-03 ant.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 230
  • 4-03 rr.jpg
    4-03 rr.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 235
!berserker said:
Just under 7 weeks out now. The pics I posted last week were after upper body training, but today's pics were taken after training legs. So, there's a bit more pump in the legs, and a bit less pump in the upper body. My bodyweight is down about a pound or two from last week, to 195. Still have some fat to strip off in the hams/glutes, but other than that everything is coming in nicely.

Looking great boss.
BTW- Did you win the Pittsburgh last year?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear