over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

80mg Accutane ED_Test Cycle

goloco

Registered
Ive heard of some people using Accutane during their test cycle.
I know board member, "Natrol" (took 80mg Accutane ED during his test cycle) mentioned he didnt take any orals, while he was on it and he was fine.

I was advised to take Anavar as part of this cycle.

Anyone recommend an alternative to use instead of Anavar or other Orals in general?

This would be my 1st test cycle Im prepping for and this is my original Cycle recommendation:

12 weeks
TestProp 75mg eod

1-6 weeks
Anavar 50mg,60,70,80,80,80 ed

12 weeks
Nolvadex 10-20mg ED

12 weeks
HCG 250iu 2x/week

------------------------------------------------------
BACKGROUND

Im prescribed to take Accutane 80mg everyday (1 month in).

Only sides im experiencing so far is dryness, so Cetaphil & Chapstick are getting the job done. No other issues.

Im aware of the damage to my liver Accutane is causing. So no junk food & alcohol is recommended, which isnt a problem for me, I've always liked eating very clean.

Last edited:
I don't know why doctors always want you to take that high of a dose.40mg ed would be more than enough in imo.I fought acne all my life ran a couple cycles of accutane works pretty good.Don't use orals and don't drink.Down as much water as you can.

btw: the best acne med I have ever used is bactrim.I'm not telling anybody to use anything,just what worked for me.

Not sure who told you to use test prop for your first cycle.:confused:But I'd just run test E or C,12 weeks at 500mg per wk.with 12.5mg aromasin eod.

Last edited:
That dose is way too high.

20mg works fine in most cases.

Why such a low dose of test? Also I've ran accutane before and 40mg/day was enough. I hated the sides tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why chance it just up the test and drop the var. save the var for when you're done w the tane.

I did a few cycles of Accutane, I think this is the 4th time.

Ive used 40mg as well before.

I think I have some pretty fucked up skin genetics, both my parents had bad acne.
Been experimenting with digestive enzymes as well ( Charles Poliquin protocol). Poliquin has been one of my main staples of information, he really praised using Digestive Enzymes ( Pepsin & Betaine HCI), mentioned it helps with acne.

Hoepfully, this 80mg does the trick & my body can handle it.

I will do some research on bactrim, thanks for chiming in brother.

I appreciate it!

I don't know why doctors always want you to take that high of a dose.40mg ed would be more than enough in imo.I fought acne all my life ran a couple cycles of accutane works pretty good.Don't use orals and don't drink.Down as much water as you can.

btw: the best acne med I have ever used is bactrim.I'm not telling anybody to use anything,just what worked for me.

my dermatologist recommended that I don't even lift while using Accutane

something about ligaments and tendons...

I have no idea if there was any merit to what he was saying though.. 80mg is a hell of a dose

make sure you stay out of the sun ;)

Im definitely open to various peoples' suggestions.

In the image attached, heres the reasoning behind using Test Prop, also this person recommended using nolvadex instead, he mentioned it less harsh on the body, if I recall correctly.

Any truth to this brother?

Not sure who told you to use test prop for your first cycle.:confused:But I'd just run test E or C,12 weeks at 500mg per wk.with 12.5mg aromasin eod.

Attachments

• 1st_Cyc_Plan.JPG
    1st_Cyc_Plan.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 137
Makes sense.

Its funny Ive been thinking a lot today that I HAVE to find a replacement for Anavar, haha.

Thanks brother

Why chance it just up the test and drop the var. save the var for when you're done w the tane.

I should've mentioned in my post, in the BACKGROUND portion, that Ive done numerous Accutane cycles. Im constantly getting distracted at work, fucked w/ my thinking a bit.

Im a big proponent on fish oil, along with really long warm-ups & post-workout stretching, I think those aspects can be heavily overlooked, I barely ever get injured or have tendon/ligament issues.

Yea, Im also aware to be weary of the sun

my dermatologist recommended that I don't even lift while using Accutane

something about ligaments and tendons...

I have no idea if there was any merit to what he was saying though.. 80mg is a hell of a dose

make sure you stay out of the sun ;)

Accutane can definitely have some shitty effects. Yet a person may always deal with them.

Still I was rethinking it yesterday. I need to look at some of the end products that Accutane leaves behind. I know some of the metabolites of Vitamin A build up in your eyes, and at some point in an extended lifetime, it'll lead to blindness. I hope that Accutane isn't a worse version. I know it blurs your vision a little while your on it.

Personally, I'm really starting to look at all these deposits that are left in your body (and can't get out!). It really matters as you age. And I might just say screw that Accutane, I don't need that.

ues TE or TC as ur first cycle is better, and as for anavar usually use in next cycly

Did a little bit of research yesterday...Will do a lot more this weekend.

It seems ideal/optimal to pair short esters w/ each other.

So Im thinking im going to pair the Test Prop w/ nandrolone phenylpropionate (npp) and OF COURSE eliminate the Anavar.

I already purchased and have all the gear from my original cycle recommendation, so its ideal that I make the slight modification, buying npp.

I saw one person recommending the npp be slightly less than whatever amount the test is in any given cycle.

Anybody have experience with doing a test prop/npp cycle?

Thanks for all the input guys!

Last edited:
My joints would be killing me at that dose of acutane. I got great results at less then half of that dosage, and my lips still looked like hamburger meat and joints hurt.

I feel you brother.

I did cycles of 20, 40, and 60mg Accutane doses before.
I assume it wasnt enough for my hereditary/physical makeup, because I still can get big breakouts.

Hopefully this 80mg is going to hit the spot.

Maybe my joints dont hurt cuz i got so much oil in my fucking body which is lubricating my joints, but in turn which is why Im also prone to acne, haha.

Funny my lips dont get as chapped as much, maybe because I switched to a more higher fat/protein diet. Im cutting out a lot of carbs

My joints would be killing me at that dose of acutane. I got great results at less then half of that dosage, and my lips still looked like hamburger meat and joints hurt.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear