over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

84 Days of Man in the Mirror

Weekend went great. Just got internet access. Food wise i stuck to it as close as possible.

Had my pull day workout already. School starts tommorow.

For 1 week, I've noticed instant increase in arms by about a half inch. Outside of that, not much else. Strength wise I'm on par from before if not a bit below. We'll see what more times does.

Day 6 and 7 Done. 77 More to Go.

Day 8 & 9 Done. 75 More Days to Go.

Had a good couple of workouts. Strength went up slightly, not too much. Have second day of classes tommorow. Books are too costly.

Otherwise all is going good. Not that much improvements but just a bit. We'll see more as time goes hopefully.

Last edited:
Off day today. Got a couple of more meals then I'm done. Got my true protein in.

Banana's N Cream I'd rate at 8/10 which is 2nd among banana flavored protein shakes behind Gaspari Myofusion's.

Choco Banana I'd rate at 10/10. I love this one.

Day 10 Done. 74 More To go.

Feeling good and hoping for continued progress. Not much more to report today.

Day 11 Done. 73 More to Go.

Had a great, great workout. Followed the meal to a T, will have my late night shake in an hour and a half. Feel good, feel fine. Just finished my first homework assignment. Hopefully, I'll go out and party tonight. Obviously, no drinking but just socializing with kids on my floor.

Day 12 Done. 72 More to Go.

Made some great gains on a couple of the exercises todays--PR's infact. I just finished my fourth meal with two more to go today. It's the first weekend back on college, so I'm pumped.

I feel a little bloated. Perhaps I need to drink more water. But otherwise everything else is going good. Next week I add in extra time on the pwo cardio, while the next two days are off-days.

Last edited:
Day 13 Done. 71 More To Go.

No Pics?? :(

This thread would be a hell of a lot more interesting with a day one pic.;)

Wait till Day 42. That's the whole point. What else you got to compare it off of?

Anyways. Off-day today. Got stuff for my room I'm feeling a little less .bloated and my bowel movements are moving along better than before..perhaps those are correlated?

I do need to drink more water

Last edited:
Day 14 done. 70 More to Go.

For the first time I've ever been on campus, they didn't have oatmeal for breakfast. Had to sub that out with for some WW bread. Hopefullly, all will still be good.

Got quite a bit of homework despite it being the 1st weekend. I'm going to try to get to bed by about 10:30-11:00 tonight.

Last edited:
Seen some small results. It's only been two weeks, I'll try my hardest not to look at myself in the mirror on a daily basis. That's a habit I need to kick. If you sit in front of the mirror looking at yourself 3 or 4 times a day for 5 or so minutes, you really don't see the progress. I'll try to cover myself up for a couple fo weeks cause I have made some progress.

I think my face has gotten even more defined, shoulders a little more broad, arms I think have flattened out after that initial boost. Stomach is just a tricky spot. I just have to deal. Another 10 more weeks of recomping that I can finally "bulk". I desperately need to add some muscle/weight on my frame. If you count this recomp as a non-bulking period, it'd be exactly 7 months of not being in a caloric surplus. I cannot wait for it though. Still going to try to get in even better shape, get my strength up, etc. so when I do start "bulking", I'll be using heavier weights than before and being lean.

I know with my genetics(which are pretty shitty), the one benefit of small bones is the fact that my waist is so narrow. My bones are small and long, so my shoulders are wide. Hence, a very good v-taper even in a shirt. I gain my weight on my shoulders/lats, face, and stomach first. Hardly on the arms, legs, chest, etc. Can't wait till that time in late November, I know I'll "blow up", in the sense I'll be rebounding back into it. It's where the shirts drape you.

Enough of that, and more of this. Results have been solid. We're upping the cardio by a bit, last week on this routine & exercise panel, next week it's different. I have 3 more workouts this week, and so far I've made BIG improvements on my back/shoulder exercises, and minor on my arms/chest.

My rowing and pulldown weight added a healthy 15-20lbs per 5 reps in these 15 days.

Thinking about adding Powdered muscle from TP since I'm working on campus and have more than enough extra cash. May do that towards the tail end of my recomp just to enhance results. I'll talk to Alex about it.

Day 15 Done. 69 Days to Go.

Yup just a little south of 10 weeks. Feeling good, had my shake about 20 minutes ago and took my shower. Now, it's time for bed. I wake up around 8 and I got class. Gym will be in the afternoon.

Had a very good workout, nice stretch and pump in my triceps. Increased strength on my push presses. Overall, a good day. I still have two more meals.

I have a lot of homework though, that's not cool. Since I did my own cut this summer, I went from about 166 @ 20% to 150 @ 13%, my face got a lot more defined. Girls love it. I get a lot of eye fucking going on and hooked up with two different girls this weekend. That's as many girls as I hooked up with my before in my whole life before this weekend. I try not to look at them or even give them any "attention", and just get them to come to me. It's working thus far and it's been just 10 days.

Still pondering Massive G's Powdered Muscle or DAA. May opt for DAA, and use it at the end of this recomp and see what it does. anyone use it before?

Day 16 Done. 68 More To Go.

Wrapping up today, tommorow is a much needed off day. Feeling kind of bloated today.

Day 17 Done. 68 More to Go.

Bowel movements in general suck for me, but today it's been much easier. I'm farting like a pig though. Have dinner in an hour, shake in 3 hours after that. In between, it's homework, homework, then read a few pages before bed.

Tommorow is another work out day. Done the best I can at refraining from looking in the mirror. I look in the mirror to see how I look for clothes, but I don't lift up to see my "abs"(or lack thereof), anymore. I'll let time take it's course.

Last edited:
Bowel movements in general suck for me, but today it's been much easier. I'm farting like a pig though.

do you take anything to aide in digestion? like enzymes/probiotics?

when i get mad backed up, i chug some trimmax tea and its like shitting out an organ the next day and ahhhh

do you take anything to aide in digestion? like enzymes/probiotics?

when i get mad backed up, i chug some trimmax tea and its like shitting out an organ the next day and ahhhh

Nope, don't take anything. May drink a cup or two of green tea though. Will ask Alex about supplementing with some metamucil or something. It's been fine for the past 2-3 days but the first couple of weeks were tough. I'd get backed up and think I'd be fat since the bloat was present.

good idea :)

my multi-vite has some digestives in it that have helped.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws