over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

84 Days of Man in the Mirror

I had the same bloating problem continuously when using protein powder. I stopped using that stuff 3 years ago and have not had any problems since. I only use LBA's now. I cant remember but I thought I read somewhere that you were using LBA's so why use the powder too? The gas was horrible as well. I tried every brand of powder you can think of when I worked at a health food store and they all did the same thing. This is just a suggestion but try laying off the shakes for a few days and see how you feel.

Day 18 done. 66 More to Go.

Will update when I'm at a PC.

Last edited:
I had the same bloating problem continuously when using protein powder. I stopped using that stuff 3 years ago and have not had any problems since. I only use LBA's now. I cant remember but I thought I read somewhere that you were using LBA's so why use the powder too? The gas was horrible as well. I tried every brand of powder you can think of when I worked at a health food store and they all did the same thing. This is just a suggestion but try laying off the shakes for a few days and see how you feel.

Day 19 Done. 65 More to Go.

Nope, no LBAs for me. It's really no more bloat. I have regular bowel movements. I transitioned from a 6-week keto diet to a 1-week cruise diet to this diet. So it took a good 15-20 days for my body to digest. Now I'm droppin deuces 1-2 a day.If it comes back, I'll tell alex. In regular bloat is down just about day round, I feel great. Fit in clothes better(in terms of shoulder/back), yet waist is getting tigther. Not smaller by dimensions or measurements from what i can see, but tigther. We'll see by pictures week 6. Nothing earth shattering in these 19 days.

I'm just using Vitamin D + ZMA. I am contemplating DAA from Massive G at TrueProtein. Just as a boost.

Anyways, workout was great. I felt fantastic. Improved lift by 10lbs, and other accessory movements too. Did my cardio. I have meal 4 in 30, meal 5 after that, and meal 6 when I come back from partyin or when I'm partyin. :headbang:

I feel fantastic as a person too. I'm not the strongest in some areas or biggest in some areas as I hav been in the past, but the leanest to my muscle ratio. I'm curious to see where I am after these 12 weeks. I'm so hopeful for a nice bulk after this. I know I'll rebound and "blow up", I can sense it. Plus, I'm using heavier weights in 90% of the stuff.

I'm going to ditch the TP Egg White/Casein protein this weekend and all my shakes will be just Whey. I got so much Whey I'll use it up, and try to lessen the continous use of the Casein/Egg White to preserve it and keep my body fresh.

Last edited:
Off-day today. Got a shit ton of work man. Just so soon, too. 2 6-page papers due Monday, quiz on Tuesday, and got to read a couple of chapters.

Going to break it down to make it easier. Tried to get laid last night, didn't try hard enough. Will try again, I need some.

Day 20 Done. 64 more to go.

Bout to go out. All meals in, ready to have some fun. No bloating just a ton of gas. Day's done with all this type of stuff.

I'm feeling good. Another off-day. Tommorow is the start of a new exercise set but similar routine. Focus is still increasing the poundage, and getting numbers high.

So far it's been about 3 weeks in, just about 11 hours shy of that 21st day and I can say this:

- Increased strength across the board(particularly in shoulders/back my genetically strong parts, not as much as I want to in arms/chest)
- Lost a little facial fat and lower back fat. tummy fat is still quite there.
- Don't feel bloated all day long.
- Bowel movements are strong

Very curious to see the next 3 weeks cause I've made significant progress. I doubt I make similar progress in the strength department, but I believe I can and will try too. Simulatenously increasing strength and taking away body fat will really reap benefits when it's time to increase my food intake for "bulking" this winter.

Day 21 Done. 63 More to Go.

25% done man. Feels good. Going at it strong till this day. Will have my last meal in an hour-hour fifteen. Bed in 3 hours. Class in the morning.

This weekend I've studied a total of 16 hours-- it's ridiculous. Seriously contemplating about reporting this. One class in particular has taken a bulk of that and to think it's only been the second week in school. At this rate, I'll die. All I did this weekend was wake up at 9 and study/eat till 7. Then go out and come back by 1 and repeat.

Just wrapped up my workout and the following meals. Will be going to a study abroad seminar in about an hour, then dinner after and finally a hall meeting. Homework for an hour-hour half than I'll catch my last meal, watch some TV and head to bed.

Shirts are fitting better, waist is losing some size but not necessarily on my tummy--more so the lower back.

Day 22 Done. 62 More to Go.

Last meal just finished. Brushing my teeth, watching TV then hitting the sack. Got an early day tommorow. Will workout at a new time since I'm skipping a certain class.

I dropped the TP casein/egg white shakes this weekend just to switch it up and did my whey shakes instead from a different brand. Won't bash them but the difference in gas/bloat is quite severe. Had my shakes TP style this time and stomach feels better. I did it just to get away from the same ole same ole.

About to workout in about 30 minutes. May need more protein quite soon. Used a lot thus far but I like the feeling I get from it in terms of no long-lasting bloat and farts. May switch it up next batch and order somethign besides Egg White/Miscellar Casein and go for Beef Protein Isolate. Just to keep the type of protein fresh and different.

Today's workout from the looks of it will be intense. I'm prepping myself for a PR in one of the lifts. It's the most intense "day" of the workout schedule. I have an off-day tommorow luckily.

Workout was as intense as advertised and hyped. But damn my dips skyrocketed. I could barely pump out 6, 7 reps body weight. I strapped 20lbs and got out 4-5 clean reps, and I did them basically rest-pause style. I know next week I can hit 25lbs attached to myself. Huge pump in my lower tri's.

Anyways, in other news, I hear the rockets may be getting carmelo anthony. That would make my day(and season), and year. I just finished up my PWO set of meals. Will have some more food in an hour half to two hours depending on when I'm hungry.

Not that much homework today thank god, but I do have to read so I will do that. I'll try to hit the sack even earlier today to get even more sleep.

Fuck I'm starving. I have dinner in an hour. I organized that with my friends an hour so back so I could do my homework in between. But shit last couple of days my appetite is unreal.

I eat my meal, brush my teeth and within 20 minutes my stomach is growling and I'm thinking of food.

Perhaps that's good? My body's absorbing all the food I'm giving it, and the fat should be peeling off hopefully.

Day 23 Done. 61 More To Go.

Off-day tommorow, as it is much needed. Last and next meal in 45 or so minutes. Bed about half hour after that. Had a great workout. Am proud of my self for sticking to it and having the discipline thus far. I know it's 22 days, I'm just working it out on my own. I've seen some results and I'm hungry for more.

Off-day today. Slept a good 10 hours. I've had my first two meals, my third will be in a little over an hour.

I guess my metabolism is up, and that's why I'm hungry after every meal. That's good to hear.

Day 24 Done. 60 More to Go.

Overall good day. Have my last meal in 20 minutes, then going to finish up HW, watch TV and go to bed.

Another workout tommorow. I'm ready for it.

I workout in a few hours. Had breakfast, will have lunch soon then my pre-workout meal.

Bowel movements have slowed, but not too bad. About once daily. I get a lot of gas still. Changed up a bit of the protein sources from chicken to fish just for a switch for a little bit of time.

I'm still always hungry after every meal. I like my Choco Banana TP flavor. Banana's N Cream is good but it's not the best banana I've tasted. My next flavors to try will be Banana Bash and probably Double Choco Fudge.

I got a Green Mag sample I'll try before my WO today.

edit: on second thought and look at the flavors, i'd try creamy PB and banana bash. heck I wonder how it'd taste if it was mixed? I love PB & B sandwiches.

Last edited:
Today is the leanest I've felt all along; in the past 10 years, in this entire recomp, in this past re-surgance of getting my life under control. I feel like my stomach is not protruding past my chest. I haven't checked how I look and don't intend to. I'm living the most stress free lifestyle I ever have been in this entire decade. Girls look at me, I get respect from guys, I get respect from teachers and TAs most importantly...it's a welcomed feeling. Nothing's changed about my outlook just my actual work has changed. My approach and outlook is the same. But I have confidence in this plan I'm on as opposed to my previous plans where I'd keep guessing, panicking and doing something out of fear. That's the difference.

Workout was good. Just carrying around these heavy ass DBs gave my forearms a sick pump. Tommorow's my last workout day of the week. For my pre-workout meal I get to pick a fruit to eat...today it was a peach. I haven't had a peach in a long ass time. Nothing like a good ole juicy and fuzzy peach. Just finished my shake and will have my other PWO meal in a few. I'm very hungry.

Day 25 done. 59 more to go.

Lots of work. Finished it then had my meals and went to bed. I hope to have a fun weekend though I got another huge workload ahead of me. Weekends are heavy, but Monday-Wednesday is light.

Last edited:
Grueling ass day. Workout was hard but day was just grueling. 5 classes all back to back, heavy ass backpack cause I have no time to go to my dorm to swap things out, and 88 degrees outside. Anyway's it's done. So are my workout meals, and I have three more meals scheduled one in about 2 hours, one in about 5, and the other in about 7-8 depending on my nightly plan.

I'm about to hit the shower right now but workout was good. My pressing strength has finally caught up to my pulling strength which generally increases the fastest. I want to get PRs across the board not just 90% of the stuff by the time these 84 days are done. It'd be sick to be STRONGER than I am at probably 25-30lbs less. Just imagine what happens when I do try to get bigger later this calendar year.

One more meal in about two hours and I'm done for the today. Tonight looks empty and plain, I guess no creepin tonight. I'm dissappointed.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws