over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8iu gh pwo with peps daytime

LOCUST

Registered
So i wanna use 8iu pwo or before bed on training days mon wed fri.

How would the best way to use peps around this ?

I have

Mod grf
Imporellin
Ghrp 2
Ghrp 6

I read the gh/igf spike from large doses of gh is high and lasts ages so would this affect me running the peps at other times..

I will be looking for muscle gain as im about to enter a bulk cycle.
But to keep fat off or to a minimum would be a bonus.

Thanks

Last edited:
Really lookiing forward to input on this one, wanna do somthing similar down the line.

Yeah, I'm thinking about doing something similar in a couple months. 8 to 10iu pwo and peps in the morning and night. Love to hear to experience with this also. I think it'll work pretty good.

Im thinking run the peps on the days off only so the gh doesnt interfere but waiting for experianced guys to comment

I would run the peps first thing in the morning fasted, and then before bed. Run your GH post-workout and you should be fine. The peps don't interfere with the exogenous GH but if you try to add the peps too son after pinning GH you will not get as good a release / spike. Allow 4-5 hours in between and you will be fine.

I would run the peps first thing in the morning fasted, and then before bed. Run your GH post-workout and you should be fine. The peps don't interfere with the exogenous GH but if you try to add the peps too son after pinning GH you will not get as good a release / spike. Allow 4-5 hours in between and you will be fine.

Have u done this? Results?

I ran something similiar to this but I ran my GH around my pep schedule. I injected my Mod/GHRP-2 in the a.m. followed 10 min later by 2iu gh. Did another injection Post workout, followed 10 min later by 2iu GH. Then half an hour before bed I replaced the GHPR-2 with the Ipamorelin, followed ten minutes later with 2iu of hgh.

With the 10 my body was making at the 6ius of synthetic I got the results I was looking for. By injecting 10 min later I was able to extend my bodies natural gh wave.

I went ed with the peps and 5days on 2 off with the HGH. If a person was going to heavy dose; I dont see a problem with going mon/wed/fri with the hgh. The Mod/CJC (whichever you choose) is already in your system so anything you dose with GHRP or HGH is going to give you a Huge Pulse.

Thats my protocol brother. Well; its not mine, I got it from another guy on here who's ran some similiar stuff to what you're trying.

I ran mod grf and ghrp6, 3x per day 100mcg each, and Omnitrope 2iu's pwo 20 mins after peps.

Worked great - maybe too well. Hands got very numb and edemic. IGF-1 went well over 700. I was surprised. (Think I respond strongly to cjc/ghrp6.)

If I took peps plus 8ius, the sides would be too much for me.

During my gym rats recent PCT he ran 100mcg of GHRP and Mod GRF(1-29) upon waking, PWO and prebed and then took 2-3IU of GH 10min after morning and PWO dose of peptides.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws