YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

8weeks to get in shape asap....cals to low?

medici999

Banned
It was my birthday on Thursday, the gf has booked us a holiday to Egypt jan 5th…so I have under 8weeks to get in shape. Probs around 16% bf atm.

Will be running test and tren and low calories…as I prefer to have my calories lower and do less CV….yes maybe a bit lazy, but im working 50-60hour weeks every week and then fitting in family time etc..so that works better for me.

Questions are…as long as im assisted and say I have my cals around 250g protein, 100g carbs and 20-30g essential fats which is around 1600ish, maintenance im about 3k..so quite a large drop.
Would that work?
Cv will be a few times a week when I see the girlfriend, so that’s the main CV I get. Apart from that ill cut rest times down to about 45s in between exercises.

Thanks

Exactly what are your doses of tren and test? Also you could probably bump that protein up by another hundred grams. For the carbs instead of always being on about 100g cycle it so there is some variance between ultra low and moderately low. 8 weeks is a decent amount of time to get some dramatic results but you really have to be on point.
You might also look into other products like clen or T3 if you really wanna increase your leanness and vascularity

def seems like a crash diet and also only 8 weeks away i would run test prop

You might want to take a look at Big A's contest prep sticky in the article section and follow that. Hard as hell but tells you exactly what to do. Take a look at it.

Definitely add some t3 and clen. I'm sure your thyroid levels are low not only because of the low carbs/cals but also tren slightly reduces thyroid levels. And do some daily cardio bro....it works wonders!

1600 seems low to me but i also dont remember seeing your bodyweight in there. I think u could better lower the carb to around 70 grams pwo and the rest of the day having protien fat meals. Hit the test and the tren, assuming its ace start at 50 mgs eod and work ur way up to 100mgs eod. Id also think about hitting some peptides. Impa or ghrp-2 along side of cjc 1295 no dac or grf 1-29 at 100mcgs 3 x a day would def increase your fat loss along side of lean mass gains. Or some gh depending on how deep ur pockets run

This is a current pic of me, im 22. 6ft 1 and about 220lbs am first thing weight. 3years training.

Will be using 5iu hgh ed also, and 50mcg t3.

28j9yd2.jpg

a lot of that is water, in my opinion. was that pic taken in the morning when you first woke up?

i have done this, calories were similar even less, no cardio at all, add fat burners, you can do it. i also added muscle, this tells you how much calories you really need...

get on some T3 (cytomel) at 50mcg a day with your planned diet and steroid stack and ull drop alot of fat fast and consitantly

Don't worry about it. You look fine the way you are. BTW people that are 16% bodyfat don't have veins running down their bicep like that, and a 4 pack. Try more like 10-11%. What are you looking to be? 5%?

Last edited:
Don't worry about it. You look fine the way you are. BTW people that are 16% bodyfat don't have veins running down their bicep like that, and a 4 pack. Try more like 10-11%. What are you looking to be? 5%?

lol man no way hes 10-11%, 15%, 14% i could agree, but hell no 10-11%

besides veins mean nothing, i keep cobwebs worth of veins down my forearms and legs at 15%, veins dont mean much

at 220 pounds, he definetaly need to hit 200 pounds before hes near 5%,

Last edited:
lol man no way hes 10-11%, 15%, 14% i could agree, but hell no 10-11%

besides veins mean nothing, i keep cobwebs worth of veins down my forearms and legs at 15%, veins dont mean much

at 220 pounds, he definetaly need to hit 200 pounds before hes near 5%,

Agreed

yeah im deffo 16ish bf.

Ill be running 500mg tren ace, 300mg test p, 300mg mast p and 50mcg t3 ed with 5iu hgh.

Diet wise will be something like 4 x 200g chicken breasts with an apple and veg. plus 2 x 50g protein blend shakes with 10g superfood/organic greens and 4g fish oil.

then 5-8litres of water a day, 20g bcaa+20g Eaa's during training with 5g creatine and 10g creatine.

So pretty simple..will do that for 3weeks..and if im still behing ill probs add in some wintstrol..then do 2weeks dnp like 200mg eod for some extra help.

If i can get a 6pack and be about 10% ish ill be more than happy.

Your calories are not too low. If you weigh 220, you have about 35 pounds of fat hanging off of you, fatty. You need to bite the bullet now before you end up needing gastric bypass surgery.

I really don't see 35 pounds of fat on you. I am just joking. Do you have any idea what 35 pounds of fat looks like?

Maybe your legs are holding more than half of your fat content?

Im big boned in my lower half of my legs, but from what i have suggested i think i should do ok.

I'm not even sure if ill need any DNP?

man relax u dotn need DNP

ur steroid plan, T3 and and HGh are more then enough

u can easily hit 10%bf in 8 weeks

just stick to ur diet and routine

try make sure once a week you have a refeed day to keep ay muscles looking full

I agree with thatbloke. Just stay the course. I guess the point of all my posts here is that you don't have a whole lot of work to do, and I personally think you are throwing too many grenades at the enemy. GH15 would tell you that the Tren alone will get you where you wanna go.

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner