over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9/11 Conspiracy Vid.

Conan21 said:
something about this does not seem right.

**broken link removed**

How can ANYONE with there OWN logical thinking brain watch this video and still doubt our government did this shit?
Fuck man... its right in front of your face. It aint going away.

Been reading the board for a while now and this post made me want to speak up. I have a few problems with what happened on 9/11 and in the following years.

First off, for those who don't believe that "our" government would purposely attack its own citizens in order to push forward its own agenda, read the Northwoods documents released by the CIA:
"the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods “may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.”
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/

I remember reading that when the towers were attacked the first time, our federal government had an Egyptain military officer undercover with the terrorists. He was to aid the operation until the time when the feds had enough proof to put these guys away for good. The only problem was that the Egyptian was to provide the fake explosives to the terrorists which he was to obtain from our government. When he got the fake explosives, he realized that they were real and started speaking out to cover his own ass. When the feds told him to keep going along with the project, he started talking to reporters and was even mentioned in a few newspapers. After the explosions occurred, he left the country quickly and has never been heard from again.

When McVeigh blew up the Oklahoma federal building, there were many witnesses who claimed that dark-skinned men helped him and were seen around the building with McVeigh and Nichols. There was much testimony during the trial to such accusations. There were a number of cameras that showed exactly what happened during the explosion but the federal government refused to show any of the tapes during the trial. Does anyone else wonder why the single most powerful piece of evidence in the trial wouldn't be used?

After both of those events occurred, our wonderful government did it's best to pass the Patriot Act. It wasn't called the Patriot Act then, but it was the same legislation, almost word-for-word. When you look at the last twenty years of American history, I think a pattern becomes apparent. I think it took more than one act of government sponsored terrorism to get us where we are today. Like with any covert operation, there are going to be fuckups, it's how you spin the fuckups that determine how history is written.

I remember reading in the news that after 9/11 all of the flight traffic controllers were brought together to write out a final statement. Immediately following the incidents, each controller used tape recorders to catch the moment on tape, so that details wouldn't be forgotten with time. After the final version of events were written down, all of the tapes were ordered destroyed by the feds by ripping the tapes up and placing them in various trashcans around the building.

As far as how many it would take to pull off this conspiracy, how many people would it take to fly the planes? We have been able to remote control large commerical aircraft for over a decade. In my home state they are going to be housing unmanned 737s. How hard would it be to have a black ops fellow to place a canister of knock out gas (like the russians used in the theatre siege) on board with an altitude sensor or timing device? Once everyone starts passing out, some government dork in a bunker somewhere takes control of the plane and convienently flies it into a building. Sounds pretty simple to me. And if you don't believe that we could convince our guys to do it, i doubt it would be too hard to get on of the terrorists to throw a "bomb" in their luggage thinking that they are going to meet Allah but in reality they are going to miss all of the real action.

Just a few rambling thoughts, I could go on forever.

Bannock

JJ INSANE1 said:
How can ANYONE with there OWN logical thinking brain watch this video and still doubt our government did this shit?

Me
That is the beauty of America though, we have a right to our own thought views and opinions, I don't have to like everyone's but that doesn't mean I don't respect them. I just see it differently that is all.....

So Zacarias Moussaoui is really an Islamic terrorist working with the US Goevernment, and who is prepared to be possibly sentenced to death for a crime that never even occured?

I got the two vids on this conspiracy theory. One is called '' Painful Deceptions'' I believe. It leaves alot of unaswered questions...

I find it very hard to believe a Boeing 757 struck the pentagon without a single piece of debris resembling anything that looks like an engine part or wing etc. Columbia left a tonne of debris scattered for 100's of miles and it exploded at 80,000 feet I believe
From an engineering point of view, the collapse of the WTC seemed like a classic implosion.I can go on and on about the pentagon plane incident but to think a Boeing 757, 100+ feet wingspan can fly so low without anyone noticing it , you have to be brain dead.
But, then again,these are just my opinions.. Who will ever know the truth since the rubble from WTC was sent on a slow boat to CHina right after.

Bannock said:
Been reading the board for a while now and this post made me want to speak up. I have a few problems with what happened on 9/11 and in the following years.

First off, for those who don't believe that "our" government would purposely attack its own citizens in order to push forward its own agenda, read the Northwoods documents released by the CIA:
"the Top Secret memorandum describes U.S. plans to covertly engineer various pretexts that would justify a U.S. invasion of Cuba. These proposals - part of a secret anti-Castro program known as Operation Mongoose - included staging the assassinations of Cubans living in the United States, developing a fake “Communist Cuban terror campaign in the Miami area, in other Florida cities and even in Washington,” including “sink[ing] a boatload of Cuban refugees (real or simulated),” faking a Cuban airforce attack on a civilian jetliner, and concocting a “Remember the Maine” incident by blowing up a U.S. ship in Cuban waters and then blaming the incident on Cuban sabotage. Bamford himself writes that Operation Northwoods “may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government.”
http://www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/news/20010430/
Bannock

And there was also the same senerio in Vietnam when Pres Johnson in 1964 claimed North Vietnamese torpedo boats attacked the U.S. destroyer Maddox in the Gulf of Tonkin... Which never happened. That the highest American officials lied to the public to gain support for a war. According to the "Pentagon Papers" which was a top secret study by the U.S. Defense Department of the Vietnam War which went public in 1971 I think. You can probably go to your local libarary and get the book.
They say education is expensive... but the last time I checked a public libarary card was free.

Last edited:
As for tactical demolision expolsives in the Trade Center, I watched the video those expolsions looked more like electrical transformers blowing up. When they demo a building that way they just don't tie dynomite to steel columns. They actually cut most of the steel away and have the building pretty much gutted. It's not easy. The 10 seconds we see the buildings fall is because of 4-6 monthes of work prior. That one I just have to chalk up to the terrorist doing there homework. However the pentagon thing does make ya wonder.

How bout this...

JJ INSANE1 said:
Fuck man... its right in front of your face. It aint going away.

Here's on for ya. What's wrong with this picture?

pic87932.jpg

Yo

Confused .. i sent you a pm... hit me back i want to talk...

So... fill us in on what is wrong with this pic?
After all... U know how shitting this government can be first hand!

The fucking Steel is cut! Not melted.
Jesus Christ people.... WAKE THE FUCK UP

JJ INSANE1 said:

Bro, I know how evil our government can be, but does that picture really make sense to you. I know what it takes to cut steel, and a piece of steel that thick supporting that much weight would be a major project to cut. Especially without anyone knowing about it. Take the picture for what it's worth, ....a doctored up digital photo on the internet. And second, cutting just one steel column means very little to the entire integrity of that building.

I'm just saying you have a right to be pissed off, but be pissed off for the right reasons....like..
Your governments(really any government) number 1 job is to protect it's citizens from forgien invaders, which they have only shown complete incompetence at. Whether it mideastern terrorists, mexicans illegelly crossing the border(tell the poor lady's family in Weschester NY who got raped butchered by an illegal day laborer that it's government is doing a fine job protecting it's borders, that only poor people looking for a work are crossing.).
A government who had supplies on the ground less than 48 hours after the tidal wave in Asia(clearly half way around the world). And what 5 to 7 days before supplies arrived in the deep South of USA after Katrina, less than what, a hour and half plane ride from DC.
Our allegiance is to our government, but they rearly stand behind us. There allegiance is to the $$$$$$$$$$.
You have plenty to be mad about brother, and I'll tell you what, the facts are way more disturbing than the photos.

Last edited:
More news

There is substantial evidence that thermite was used to cut the central support columns, which caused the towers to fall.

Evidence can be seen on photographs of the columns from the rubble of the World Trade Center.

In this photo, for example, the column directly above the fireman's helmet shows that it was cut with thermite. There is a substantial amount of hardened molten iron which can be seen on both the inside and outside of the box column. This is precisely what one would expect to find on a column which had been cut with thermite.

Experts who have viewed this photograph say that this column was not cut with a torch.

George bush's son marvin was in charge of security for the towers.

rrtrpsgt said:
There is substantial evidence that thermite was used to cut the central support columns, which caused the towers to fall.

Evidence can be seen on photographs of the columns from the rubble of the World Trade Center.

In this photo, for example, the column directly above the fireman's helmet shows that it was cut with thermite. There is a substantial amount of hardened molten iron which can be seen on both the inside and outside of the box column. This is precisely what one would expect to find on a column which had been cut with thermite.

Experts who have viewed this photograph say that this column was not cut with a torch.

George bush's son marvin was in charge of security for the towers.

Bro, all I'm saying is, I wouldn't believe the picture unless I saw it with my own two eyes. I'm not saying it couldn't of happened that way or that it didn't happen that way, it's just that if it's on the internet I take it with a grain of salt. Anyone can make any claim on the internet. Now if there where other pics of the sheared off steel from different photos I would take it more seroiusly. But one photo.....kinda like that photo of the 30' great white shark attacking the helicoptor that was going around the net a few years ago.
I'm not in anyway defending anyone, I always thought bush was a piece of shit going back from when he was involved with the junk bond schemes in the late 80's early 90's. If it wasn't for his old man and a lot of old money, that loser would be a drunken car salesmen peddlen used cars in Connecticut.
As far as I'm concerned the best thing that could have happened to this country was for him to choke to death on that pretzel 5 1/2 years ago.

Talking about sheep, you can compile any facts, stats, inuendos or whatever to fit your political agenda. Ask that ignorant fat bastard Michael Moore. Or on the other side ask George Bush. This tape is just that, a compilation of "facts" (meaning find their sources and verify the validity) to push somebody's political view. They forgot that Nostradamus predicted it as well, maybe he was in on it. Any fact or event can be altered or misconstrued to help prove a point. That is how Nostradamus has been correct over the years. Please don't tell people to stop being sheep when you are just following a different shepard!

Close....

JJ INSANE1 said:
Look at the "slag" dripping into the posts. A plasma cutter wouldn't do that, an acetylene cutting torch wouldn't do that either. So what did it?

It's been theorized that thermite might have played a role. That it might be the remains of a thermite charge. However, since these charges and this photo have been distributed, they (big bro & co.) now say this is the work of a thermal lance. I, however, have my doubts.

BTW, no PM from you - at least at this account. Shoot me an e-mail if you get a chance.

;-)>

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity