over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9-11 Its been 5 years!

Marshal

Thanks for the links. A couple of those had good information.

I don't think you are being unpatriotic at all nor disrespectful. I think atleast asking for answers is the right thing to do. Making rememberance videos to emotional music is the easy thing to do.

I watch that tribute video scorpio girl posted and it makes me extremely sad and pissed off that kids have to grow up with out their parents b/c of this New World Order Agenda.

Hitler stated numerous times that if you control what people see, what they read, and what they hear then they will believe you and follow you. He also said something to the effect that if you introduce a lie and keep repeating it over and over again people will believe it to be true. There is no difference with what our media is feeding us today about this war on terrorism as well as other topics.

Its easy for people to go with the flow of things and believe the fairy tale version of the World (Good guys Vs. Bad Guys) (Good Triumphs over Evil). The same goes with religion. Its easy to just go to church, sing a few songs, Chant a few prayers and go home. the truth is too complex and disheartening for many so they avoid it.

Last edited:
Conan21 said:
Thanks for the links. A couple of those had good information.

I don't think you are being unpatriotic at all nor disrespectful. I think atleast asking for answers is the right thing to do. Making rememberance videos to emotional music is the easy thing to do.

I watch that tribute video scorpio girl posted and it makes me extremely sad and pissed off that kids have to grow up with out their parents b/c of this New World Order Agenda.

Hitler stated numerous times that if you control what people see, what they read, and what they hear then they will believe you and follow you. He also said something to the effect that if you introduce a lie and keep repeating it over and over again people will believe it to be true. There is no difference with what our media is feeding us today about this war on terrorism as well as other topics.

Its easy for people to go with the flow of things and believe the fairy tale version of the World (Good guys Vs. Bad Guys) (Good Triumphs over Evil). The same goes with religion. Its easy to just go to church, sing a few songs, Chant a few prayers and go home. the truth is too complex and disheartening for many so they avoid it.

thanks man, most people just want to go through life watching their cable tv, playing video games and getting their dinner handed to them through a drive thru window, they don't want any involvement or real truth, just to have their existance...if other people get devastated, oh well, it wasn't them.

When people question authority, it brings out an evil side of the world that we think doesn't exist or at least like to pretend doesn't. Hell, it got me physically threatened within 1 post on a message board....imagine these scholars that are putting heat on the Gov't publicly? Scary stuff what threats or real actions could be carried out on them.

I know the BYU professor Steven Jones basically got terminated by the University recently because he wouldn't "drop it".

Here's a good link, it's a full documentary, but it will catch your interest. At least download and go to about an hour in, when they totally destroy the Govt's "pancake" theory for the tower collapses.

**broken link removed**

My Lord

If I had thought this was gonna turn into a concpiracy thread I would have kept my thoughts to myself. Thanks Marshall. :confused: :confused: :confused:

On second thought, would a MOD delete this thread. I am allready sick of it.

DOGMA said:
On second thought, would a MOD delete this thread. I am allready sick of it.
The real issue here is that this nation lost a lot of loved ones and they will be deeply missed and always remembered......and honored.

Right On

My sentiments exactly.

always

its not everyday u get to risk ur life for someone elses ;) we all do what we can
:eek:
ScorpioGirl said:
Thank you for volunteering - we need you guys!

DOGMA said:
If I had thought this was gonna turn into a concpiracy thread I would have kept my thoughts to myself. Thanks Marshall. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sorry bro, when I think of 911, I think of the unbearable loss people went through and the questions that OUR goverment refuses to answer.

Do you know that all of those who mourn on a personal level want to know the answer to these questions too?

I didn't intend to "dick up" your thread, but I understand that the majority of Americans don't want to know anything and get back to their tv shows and I inadvertently pissed off some people by bringing up some tough issues.

I'm beginning to see that everyone on this board who isn't praised or agreed with, has a tough time dealing with it. ego's are a bitch.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member