over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 Months out - Masters Nationals

Thanks Lenny/Tenny! It helps knowing I've got people in my corner! Tenny, man the thought of being in the low 220's is scary. Haven't been that little in years LOL although I know it has to be done :)

Mike

We are all behind you big man. Ton of muscle, it will be great to see the progress to the Masters...having Phil in your corner only makes it better:headbang:

.......Tenny, man the thought of being in the low 220's is scary. Haven't been that little in years LOL although I know it has to be done :)

Mike
Mike,
Do yourself a big favor and get rid of the scale. It will wage psychological battles against you. Use the mirror.

Last edited:
Mike,
Do yourself a big favor and get rid of the scale. It will wage psychological battles against you. Use the mirror.

So true. You will look much bigger at a lean, cut weight with the muscle detail showing. The scale will lie about your appearance.

So true. You will look much bigger at a lean, cut weight with the muscle detail showing. The scale will lie about your appearance.

100% agreed!

You all are right. I'll forget about the body weight and just get as lean as necessary...thanks!

Mike,
Start looking for a good Canadian online pharmacy. And get yourself some Canadian Preparation H anti hemorrhoid gel. Start using it on your lower pecs to start tightening up the skin as you lose bodyfat. The Canadian offering actually tightens your skin. The American offering works like shit. Don't ask me why. I'm just sharing this from my own experience.

BOL on your road to success.

I hope you keep us informed with your progress.

Cheers
Chip

Thanks OJS! This is one area that I am VERY concerned about and no one has any suggestions, until yours. Can you PM me a Canadian online parm? I will also Google it. I really appreciate this tip! I was going to try lasers to tighten the skin on the lower pecs but i don't have the $$$$$! This is an expensive sport as is LOL

Thanks again Bro!
Mike

Mike,
Start looking for a good Canadian online pharmacy. And get yourself some Canadian Preparation H anti hemorrhoid gel. Start using it on your lower pecs to start tightening up the skin as you lose bodyfat. The Canadian offering actually tightens your skin. The American offering works like shit. Don't ask me why. I'm just sharing this from my own experience.

Found a Canadian Pharmacy that has it. If anyone is interested please PM.
Thanks again OJS!

Mike,

Happy to see this, Mike. Have had several friends plus athletes I have coached doing this show. Hope it all goes well. I am a posing coach, so if you need any advice, pointers, routine outline, etc. feel free to ask. Work with many competitors on line.

Look forward to seeing you on stage in July.

Mike,

You are big, thick and have good size. I have to agree that you are more than 7 o/o body fat. Calipers are never acurate. There are a lot better ways to get your body fat tested. Don't worry so much right now about your body fat. Go by how you look and how your body should be changing everyday. 9 months is plenty of time to dial it in! Keep training hard,stay focused & keep your eye on the prize!

Thanks, guys! I appreciate you all taking the time to post a reply! Yeh, I plan on just getting leaner and learner for 9 months until the show......just getting tired of chicken though LOL. Yep, on Growth!

Mike
HAHA go getem grandad!! LOL. Mike, you still look nice and thick. 58 huh? Well you still look better than many half your age. As for the chicken.......well there is always fish!!HAHAHAHAHAHA. I would say that hit your back hard and make your waist look smaller. We seem to thicken around there as we age, I have seen this on many older competitors as well. But Phil is your man. He will get you there. I personally think you look damn good for your age and I agree with you 100%. Takes balls to get back out there and get on stage. Much respect to you old man and keep us updated!!;)

Good luck Mike.

You'll do great. Just taking this challenge on is an accomplishment in itself. Phil will dial you in.

Also, 10000% agree to ditch the scale. Who cares what it says. It doesn't matter anyway. Just be careful. Remember your 'ticker' can't take what it used to.

God bless.

Grandad?? How old are you any way LOL. Thanks for the comps and taking the time to reply, bro. I have complete faith in Phil getting me there. Thanks for the tip on hitting my back harder. I do back tonight and that will give me additional motivation. I agree with you, waists seem to thicken with age and I hope I can get mine back down to somewhat close to when I competed in the late 80's...will be a challange :)

Thanks again buddy!
Mike

HAHA go getem grandad!! LOL. Mike, you still look nice and thick. 58 huh? Well you still look better than many half your age. As for the chicken.......well there is always fish!!HAHAHAHAHAHA. I would say that hit your back hard and make your waist look smaller. We seem to thicken around there as we age, I have seen this on many older competitors as well. But Phil is your man. He will get you there. I personally think you look damn good for your age and I agree with you 100%. Takes balls to get back out there and get on stage. Much respect to you old man and keep us updated!!;)

Best of luck, Mike. Check PMs when you can. Rooting for you, bro.

Grandad?? How old are you any way LOL. Thanks for the comps and taking the time to reply, bro. I have complete faith in Phil getting me there. Thanks for the tip on hitting my back harder. I do back tonight and that will give me additional motivation. I agree with you, waists seem to thicken with age and I hope I can get mine back down to somewhat close to when I competed in the late 80's...will be a challange :)

Thanks again buddy!
Mike
HAHAHAHA well I am not as old as you but getting real close. Mike, there is no reason why we, as older more seasoned athletes cannot make good progress towards a given goal. Our bodies do remember what it was like and will work with us to get back to a reasonable semblance of what was. Wer just have to work harder to acheive this. And it takes us a little longer. Bro 9 months is enough time to pull it all together. SHit I remember 14-16 weeks being the norm for comp prep...........now I think it would be more like 12-18 months!! LOL. What I used to do in a day now takes me all day to do!! Keep at it Mike. Look forward to the progress.

wow

Looking great! very inspirational that one is able to have that kind of muscle at 58! that's what I love about weight training compared to other sports.
You're gonna do great, I'm sure!

looking strong as hell, too! you would make a really cool biker in an action movie.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws