over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 Months out - Masters Nationals

Coming into some focus, Mike. Continued good progress and talk soon, bro.

THanks Gerry!
I was down to 246 yesterday, so still slowly losing body fat. My pants are literally falling off of me now! LOL guess that's a good thing

Mike

Coming into some focus, Mike. Continued good progress and talk soon, bro.

THanks Gerry!
I was down to 246 yesterday, so still slowly losing body fat. My pants are literally falling off of me now! LOL guess that's a good thing

Mike

That's not only a good thing - it's a fashion statement! make sure you were the paisley boxers!

You'll be havng to go shopping soon for new clothes!

:headbang:

Leanbody and Doll!

yeh, I don't even know what is "in style" any more LOL at lesat my shirts still seem to fit around the shoulders and biceps :) maybe that is a good thing also! LOL

You'll be havng to go shopping soon for new clothes!

:headbang:

been a while

Mike, first I want to thank you for being such an inspiration, motivator and believing in me in one of the hardest times of my life.. I can't thank you enough.. Your words have stuck with me and now I am preparing for the biggest goal and dream of my life for next year..

You have enough time to transform and go into your show shreded.. I agree with staying off the scale and use only the mirror.. Don't just train to get ready for a show.. Train to win the show.. I believe in you..Give it all you got and hold nothing back!!!

Keep it upppppppppp big fella. I'm fuckin' rooting for you. And stay off the scale, I agree...

You look good!

Bros,
Ok. Here goes. I've been on this Forum for years mainly answering threads on the Judges Forum and learning from others. It took alot of nerve for me to do this but I have decided to compete in the 2011 Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh next July. It has been 22 years since I last competed when I placed 7th nationally, so I'll see if I still have it LOL. I turn 58 in December and am competing in both the Over 40 and 50 Divisions. Phil Hernon is training me for that show and is, in my opinion, one of the top bodybuilder trainers in the world!! I know Phil can get me in the best shape possible for this show. I'm attaching pics that were taken this past Saturday. I'm currently 250 at 7% bf and down from 282 four months ago. I would really like your comments/feedback since this will probably be my last contest in life; guess one can't compete forever unfortunately LOL. Be honest in your comments..I can handle it :) I still have 9 months so I need other perspectives on what to work on. I appreciate it!
Much respect,

Mike

Mike, I just turned fifty and will also compete. I'm looking forward to meeting you:D

We are doing the over 50........not 60.......and the bodybuilding, not the new mens fitness........you dont want to step no where near the stage when we come to town!

Oh man! After reading that I'm driving to philly and running up and down those Rocky steps a couple times. Thanks Phil, your a true homotivator!

Hey BrO!!! PM me!! It's been a long time!! I have believed for a long time that you have tremendous genetics/potential to compete nationally!!

Thanks for the kind words!! I understand that you know what dedication truly is!!
Mike

Mike, first I want to thank you for being such an inspiration, motivator and believing in me in one of the hardest times of my life.. I can't thank you enough.. Your words have stuck with me and now I am preparing for the biggest goal and dream of my life for next year..

You have enough time to transform and go into your show shreded.. I agree with staying off the scale and use only the mirror.. Don't just train to get ready for a show.. Train to win the show.. I believe in you..Give it all you got and hold nothing back!!!

haha, I still have several years before I am 60!!

I feel good about the show with Phil in my corner!! He's got my back! lol

Mike

We are doing the over 50........not 60.......and the bodybuilding, not the new mens fitness........you dont want to step no where near the stage when we come to town!

So do I! 10 in fact. Phil keeps changing my posts.

Mike

OH, I bet he does !

Mike
Hahaha!!!! Mike, ..."several?", Hmmmm. ...hahaha!!! My man, you're right there with me. I'm thinking you and I are only a month or two apart. And so we're both only a couple of years away from 60. :D:D:D

...I'm thinking you'll be looking damned good this coming year. The mirror is going to put tears in your eyes. But you'll look even better the next year. And when we hit 60 we WILL be terrorizing the Nationals.:D:D:D

I keep coming back to this thread only to go back and train harder. This is the modern day "blood and sand". So train like it. NEVER GIVE UP! Respect goes only to the survivors!!!

Last edited:
Looking good your on the right track Ill see you in my hometown when you compete I havent decided when Ill do my first show yet so... you got support here when I see ya TRAIN HARD!!!

hey my friend,
I am 5'10" and as of today 250#.....

Mike,

You are looking great, man.....Keep up the hard work.....you look sensational....very lean for 9 months out.....great chest, arms, back and calves!!!! Keep pumping that iron.....what is your routine for cardiovascular???

lol, Mike. One time when dropping your pants is a good thing. Keep going and best of luck. Catch you soon.

Hey OJS! Thanks for the kind words. I gotta tell you that you really inspire me; you have such a positive attitude; it seems like no matter what gets in your way you overcome it. I can't tell how cool it is to know that there is someone else out there at the same age (although you are older LOL) doing the same thing and even competing in the same contest! For a while, several months ago, I thought I was the only one at our age attempting this. Now I am finding out there are quite a few and I have realized that I am not crazy for competing once again! LOL (some of my family thinks so)

I see your pics and they also make me go to the gym and train harder! Let's be our best ever in 2011!

Mike

Hahaha!!!! Mike, ..."several?", Hmmmm. ...hahaha!!! My man, you're right there with me. I'm thinking you and I are only a month or two apart. And so we're both only a couple of years away from 60. :D:D:D

...I'm thinking you'll be looking damned good this coming year. The mirror is going to put tears in your eyes. But you'll look even better the next year. And when we hit 60 we WILL be terrorizing the Nationals.:D:D:D

I keep coming back to this thread only to go back and train harder. This is the modern day "blood and sand". So train like it. NEVER GIVE UP! Respect goes only to the survivors!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131