over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 Months out - Masters Nationals

Thanks man! If that is you in your Avatar you should have been competing in many shows by now and be at the national level! You look amazing! Hope to meet you in Pittsburgh. 8 months now, time sure flys!
Mike

Looking good your on the right track Ill see you in my hometown when you compete I havent decided when Ill do my first show yet so... you got support here when I see ya TRAIN HARD!!!

Hey Mike,
How's all coming along for you? Any updates to give us? I have been checking in on this one for awhile now. Was away for a little bit, due to some family matters and was hoping to catch some new pics or updates.

I'm also in Pittsburgh so will be at the show for sure.

And Phil, I will be contacting you tonight or tomorrow about signing up, like I said, some unExpected family issues popped up, but all good now.

Sorry for the novel.

hey Diesel!

Still hanging in there! Hit 239 yesterday and losing very slowly at this point. Will post some pics toward late janurary to get some important feedback while I can still change things. Thanks for asking, bro!
Hope you have a nice Holiday!
Mike

Hey Mike,
How's all coming along for you? Any updates to give us? I have been checking in on this one for awhile now. Was away for a little bit, due to some family matters and was hoping to catch some new pics or updates.

I'm also in Pittsburgh so will be at the show for sure.

And Phil, I will be contacting you tonight or tomorrow about signing up, like I said, some unExpected family issues popped up, but all good now.

Sorry for the novel.

You look awesome Mike! keep up the hard work. Its easy for us youngsters but when you get older its another level.

Last edited:
hey Diesel!

Still hanging in there! Hit 239 yesterday and losing very slowly at this point. Will post some pics toward late janurary to get some important feedback while I can still change things. Thanks for asking, bro!
Mike

Hey Man - that's awesome that you are still losing albeit slowly! 2011 will be a great year for you - can't wait to see how far you take this! props and happy holidays!

Hope you are still doing well, Mike.

I am glad you have a goal. That makes it fun. I enjoy watching folks get ready for shows. :)

hey Diesel!

Mike
Hanging in there and staying on your regimen is all it takes. The rest almost happens by itself. I like to think the best old timers are all right here on ProM.

Myself, I took a much needed 3 months (Oct, Nov & Dec) off just to recover from last year. I'll be jumping in right behind you in January. I kept my diet pretty clean. So I'll be starting in at around 225lbs.

I hope that muscle memory thing really exists. I've really toned down my workouts except for hams and glutes. So I've lost a good amount of size over all that I hope comes back without too much fuss.

Hey Mike;
checking in to see how you fared with the holidays - for some reason New years is always easier than Xmas. i gained 3 lbs but i'm not sure it was muscle! LOL

OJS - Great to hear you are throwing your hat in the ring in Jan. Hope you start a log or something - I am sure i could learn a lot from your, being a young boy of 51 with only 4 years experience....

Hey Heavy....Hope progress is going well bro! Can't wait to see some pic's! Keep pounding away brother!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131