over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 weeks out now

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
She was 5 weeks out but now that the NPC pushed everything back she has an extra 4 weeks to get her legs and ass to catch up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200323-174908.jpg
    Screenshot_20200323-174908.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot_20200323-174931.jpg
    Screenshot_20200323-174931.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 84
  • Screenshot_20200323-174924.jpg
    Screenshot_20200323-174924.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20200323-175223.jpg
    Screenshot_20200323-175223.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 81
  • Screenshot_20200323-175236.png
    Screenshot_20200323-175236.png
    460 KB · Views: 78
Gunsmith,

What type of supplement protocol is she following?

Thanks,
AE

That back is sick! I need a muscle chick!

Gunsmith,

What type of supplement protocol is she following?

Thanks,
AE

At that time she was totally natural , I finally talked her into taking an ECY stack 3x a day about 3 weeks before these pictures. Other than that she is totally natural.
She tried taking Ostarine a couple year ago but stopped after two weeks because of acne.
Both of her parents contacted COVID-19 and nearly lost her mom , that combined with the gym shutdowns and everything we just pulled the plug on prep this year and are focusing more on adding a little muscle and trying to get her legs leaner..
She added probably 12 pounds of stage weight since these pictures by training very hard and eating great. We did add in 6.25mg MK-677 every day 6 weeks on 2 weeks off , this coming year she's mentioned wanting to try a low dose anavar for her prep so we'll see how that goes , it's a long way off.
She been my training partner for over a year now and she never ceases to impress me with her drive and willing to suffer through some brutal drop sets.
We both decided to stay reasonable lean this off season and strive for crazy conditioning for next year.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200127-120521.jpg
    Screenshot_20200127-120521.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 63
All natural...Lucky to have such great genetics!

At that time she was totally natural , I finally talked her into taking an ECY stack 3x a day about 3 weeks before these pictures. Other than that she is totally natural.
She tried taking Ostarine a couple year ago but stopped after two weeks because of acne.
Both of her parents contacted COVID-19 and nearly lost her mom , that combined with the gym shutdowns and everything we just pulled the plug on prep this year and are focusing more on adding a little muscle and trying to get her legs leaner..
She added probably 12 pounds of stage weight since these pictures by training very hard and eating great. We did add in 6.25mg MK-677 every day 6 weeks on 2 weeks off , this coming year she's mentioned wanting to try a low dose anavar for her prep so we'll see how that goes , it's a long way off.
She been my training partner for over a year now and she never ceases to impress me with her drive and willing to suffer through some brutal drop sets.
We both decided to stay reasonable lean this off season and strive for crazy conditioning for next year.
You both look unreal!! Good to have someone to push you,, shes lucky!! ⭐🏆

First off, very impressive for no anabolic supplementation. It's tough getting the body to look hard and dry with reduced kcals and cardio....and from that first pic you posted, she definitely seemed to have accomplished that.

I assume that's you along side her in that second pic..... looking great yourself my man. Keep it up.

God Bless,
AE

very impressive for natural. She's smart to have not jumped on and listening to your advice. Some say women are easier to train than men because they follow advice more willingly. Do you feel that is true?

What's her age now?

very impressive for natural. She's smart to have not jumped on and listening to your advice. Some say women are easier to train than men because they follow advice more willingly. Do you feel that is true?

What's her age now?

Absolutely , she questions everything we do but as an effort to learn not questioning the reasoning.
When we first started training together she did the typical girl workout , 3 sets 10 reps never having to strain. Since we have been training together we use a John Meadows type training and she is always willing to go balls out for the working set. Now she knows how hard it is to gain muscle and she's not concern with lifting heavy and getting "bulky"

She makes 33 this August and is wanting to put in more time on the stair master during the off season so that her legs and butt will be on track with getting leaner for her next prep.

Everyone in the gym makes fun of us because she is one of the smaller women 4'11" and I'm one of the bigger guys 6'3" but it just goes to show that physical size doesn't matter.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws