over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 weeks out

dave, I know the everyone including me wants to see more...how about you give us all the mandatory shots...

the hammies really jumped out at me

:headbang:

dave, I know the everyone including me wants to see more...how about you give us all the mandatory shots...

Will do. I have to get somebody to take the pictures for me at the gym. I really keep to myself. I always wind up asking somebody, having to explain how to take the pictures, and they fuck it up every single time. I can't believe there are actually facebook pictures taken with cameras because 9 times out of 10, people make the pics look blurry by not holding steady or not zooming in.

I wanted to throw in a few more. I really like how my mandatorys are looking. My stomach is shrinking (super top secret plan) because I really want to bust out the only legit front double biceps pose on stage with a TRUE vacuum. Next time I get a moment, I'll get somebody to snap a few.

Look great man. Well balanced. Way ahead of the game for sure. Good luck, not that you will need it brother.

Dave, you are a freak...i HOPE i look as good as you one day :D

Thanks guys. This is the first time in a very, very long time where I have my personal life straightened out. Prep is SO easy when my only responsibilities are work, prep, and loving on my bulldog.

I'm working with Dave Palumbo this year. I'm on "low" carbs, but not keto. We haven't even touched my diet since the beginning. Cardio is at 6 days a week, 25 minutes post workout. 7 meals per day.

Wow man can't believe that's 9 weeks out..you're ready!
You say your only responsibilities are the show and work..and bulldog of course, If you don't mind im just curious how you diet around your work, what foods do you pack? When Im not working and at the stove all day I have no problem, but work always gets in my way of getting in prime condition.

Wow man can't believe that's 9 weeks out..you're ready!
You say your only responsibilities are the show and work..and bulldog of course, If you don't mind im just curious how you diet around your work, what foods do you pack? When Im not working and at the stove all day I have no problem, but work always gets in my way of getting in prime condition.

I'm far from ready! Still have a lot of improvements in conditioning I want to make. I've reached a near compulsive nature this year, to the point where I almost don't want to have a cheat meal because it freaks me out.

I eat a ton of free range, organic eggs mixed with one scoop of whey isolate. I asked Dave Palumbo if I could have these in place of whey isolate and an arbitrary fat, just as long as the macros were the same as he suggested... which he said was okay. I've also been DRINKING these. Some cry SALMONELLA! I read the stats, especially on free range organic... and it seems like I have a better chance at winning the lotto than getting sick. I also have ZERO gas. I tried this years ago with commercial eggs, and I nearly cleared the house with the smell of my own gas. With free range organic, I have LESS gas than I normally have with regular food (I shit you not, no pun intended). I just crack the whole eggs, put them into a blender with True Protein non-flavored whey isolate and use their flavor packets to flavor the shake. Best I've EVER tasted.

For any of my meals that I have to carry with me which are foods to be eaten with a fork, I pre heat them. I temper a thermos or two... chop up the foods, and put them in the thermoses. I simply can't eat cold food, so this is something I take time to do. For the "egg shakes", I make sure the thermos is ice cold inside, to keep the eggs from getting weird. I've let a thermos sit 12 hours and it's kept both HOT and COLD.

Right now I personal train 20-23 hours a week for a chiropractor, which is where my creative packing comes into play. I eat when I need to. I bounce for roughly the same hours, but I have a fridge and microwave and am allowed to eat when needed as well.

I have a very set time and pattern for everything I do... almost to the point of being anal and annoying... but I'm pretty sure it's what's keeping the ball rolling on the conditioning. Every week I do the same thing on the same day. After you get used to it, it just becomes habitual.

freaking impressive bro, your conditioning for this far out is excellent. keep grinding, this is the best YOU yet. :headbang:

just curious if you had a specific plan for specific/lagging bodyparts through your off season where your progress really took off. I ask b/c your legs look exceptional, not that other parts are not good as well.
envious of the cond. so far out esp in the rear shots

Dave, agree with you about Trey. Saw him on stage last year at Collegiates and he was amazing. Wishing you both the best at Jr USA.

hey

Man you look amzeing! very thick and your quads are sick! to me you seem very ontrack for nine weeks. You will have a nice smooth road ahead of you with 9 to go still. I know what ya mean witht he personal life things brother, I take my hat off to ya their haveign that togethr. I have had my issues their haha, i think everyyone gos threw that a little. If you got the time check my pics out their under pics of kyle. I would love to hear your opinion.

Looking awesome Big Dave! :headbang::headbang::headbang: That will be one hella good contest - can't wait to see the comparisons! Good luck with the prep!

Thanks man, very interesting about the eggs..Regular eggs make me clear out rooms too, its to the point where If I have school or work, I cant even eat them on those days lol..Im gonna look for the free range organic ones and give them a try thanks

hell yah dave. looks like you are gonna bring that condtion this year. keep us posted.

Hey Dave. This is the best I have ever seen you. Keep up the hard work!! Mental1

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131