over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 WEEKS TO THE SHOW....YEAH!!!!!!!

bigheinz

IFBB PRO/Kilo Klub Member
IFBB PROS
Registered
I AM 242 POUNDS AND 4.9% BF BY PARRILLO PERFORMANCE METHOD ......

Diet:
- 70 gr of protein from meats and 50 gr of carbs from rice the first 4 meals
- 70 gr of protein in the next 3 meals and one 60 gr. protein shake before bead.
In trainig days and the day after i eat carbs in all meals from plantain and sweet potatoes and 2 scups of glycoload (100 gr of simple carbs from maltodextrin dextrose and fructose shake)before and after training ......
and i still training one day on 7 to 10 days off with Super Slow system.
and remember........
There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

Attachments

• expansion de frente.jpg
    expansion de frente.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 406
Hey Heinz!!!

Great pics!

A few questions about your training... So, it sounds like you're training about 3-4 times a month?... This means only about 10 training sessions (at most) until the show?... Or did you mean that you hit each bodypart only once every 7-10 days?...

I thought you were a HIT advocate. Did you switch to SS and why?...

Also, what kind of weights are you handling. I know that SS can be grueling as all hell, but the program seems to dictate that you use fairly low loads...

Gracias in advance!!! :)

-Randy

Heinz

I know I have bagged on you a little but the shape your in right now if you can look in the mirror and gage your progress and
leave the BF testing and scale alone you'll be hitting it just right. I think you look very good and 9 wks is a lot of time to get rid of that little bit of smoothness you have right now.

I'd say for the next 8 wks or so take pics with a polaroid every 3 days and ask your true friends honest opinion. Everyone else is going to tell you how good you look and your going to win it, a real buddy will be honest with you even if it hurts.

You have pretty nice seperation in almost every bodypart but it will get better and look even better once your tanned.

I like the way your doing your carbs but still hate the way you train ( thats a joke buddy)

Good luck:p

Gotta.....

..... agree with Fathead.

My opinion on BF% testing is that for competition BB'ers it is essentiall worthless in the last stages of contest prep. (I think using calipers - screw the estimates of BF% - to have an "objective" means of limiting fat gain (stop bulking when one has reached a certain caliper reading) is their main utility.)

BigHeinz - if you're 4.9% now, that's less than 11lb of fat total on your body. If you have lost all the fat you're gonna by 1 week out, we're talking a max of .5lb fat / week. I'm sure you can lose fat faster than that. (I'm implying that the BF% estimate may not be the way to go, if you want to use it as a quantitative tool to guide your prep.)

I agree w/ Fathead on finding someone to be honest with you. I have only one person where I am who can really do that (she's brutal - I love it.) My way of guaging my conditioning is to look at myself in the mirror and if I'm not absolutely FREAKED OUT by my conditioning, I'm not ready. It should be a rush and a half to look at your physique (even in a depleted state), and shake your head with a knowing smile. Also, when the skin on my sides (saddlebags) feels like the skin on the back of my hand, I know I'm close...

:D

-Randy

You look great dude keep up the good work and good luck with your show!!!

HEINZ....YOU ARE LOOKING GOOD AT NINE WEEKS OUT.

I'LL POST MY OWN PICS AT 9WEEKS OUT SO YOU CAN CRIITQUE ME AS WELL. YOU'LL NOTICE NO ONE IS SAYING ANYTHING BAD ABOUT YOU. THE ONLY THING PEOPLE ARE QUESTIONING IS YOUR EXTIMATED BODYFAT %. I CAN TAKE ONE LOOK AT YOUR FACE AND TELL YOU THAT I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT YOU ARE BELOW 5% BODYFAT. YOU AREN'T HURTING YET. :)

Stay with it - you'll do great. As others have said, use the mirror rather than the calipers to measure progress.

xcel

Big- you look great but I'd guess you were closer to 7ish % BF.
Good luck and kick some ass!

Looking great bro, keep up the good work and hard training! Take care.

patk

Thank you guys....
Yes i am training only 3 or 4 times a month. I turn to Super Slow HIT variation since november 2002, and you are write you can move a lot of weights, but beleave me is an incredible tecnique and my body changes every workout, for example i was doing squats in the Leg press with 1320 pounds and now i only move 500 pounds and my legs are bigger and better.... but some times i HIT to have some change and move a lot of weights to stimulate my metabolism and myself too you know, just every 40 days and with basic HIT training all muscles groups the same day one or two sets with 100% and 140% to 160% to each body part in 50 minutes. After that i rest 10 to 12 days and switch again to SS 12 to 20 minutes sesions spliting the body in 3 parts and training the etire body in about 21 to 30 days

I agree with all of you and my trainer is working in my diets all the time to get ripped than last year, but the caliper is just a help to know what is realy happend in each body part and i think is a good method to know for example how far are the lower back to get really dry and of corse the other body parts too, and how many muscle you are gaining or what weight you going to be at 2.3 % APROX... last year it works with a little error and Parrillo performance method works with my 33 clients too.

keep in touch and thanks again,
and remember........
There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

HEINZ......IS THE SUPER SLOW TRAINING EASIER ON YOUR JOINTS?

I AM CURIOUS ABOUT THAT PART OF IT...<AS I HAVE BEEN GETTING NAGGING PAINS> IT SOUNDS LIKE SSLOW TRAINING IS WORKING GREAT FOR YOU.

9 weeks out too

Looking really awsome bro :)

I'm 9 weeks out from my 1st ever show and wish I as lean as you are at the moment. I'm 224lb @ 10.5% using 6 sites method.

BIGKIWI is looking after my diet etc and I'm getting more and more excited the closer comp day gets.

Good luck bro :)

Pittbull

Hey heinz

Did you get my PMs I sent you?

You are looking VERY good my freind.

Next time I get down there I teach you how to get as big as me. :) Just kidding, you are much bigger than I.

I miss Venezuela and wish I was there now.

Happy to hear your business is going well.
Do you train Chavez :)

You will be ripped in 9 weeks keep up the good work.

CROWLER

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner