over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 weeks working with Alex Azarian

your back pick is impressive big time...

Attachments

• shaun_back-2.jpg
    shaun_back-2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 620
Great job you two and much respect following your plan down to the T.

what type of diet did you follow ?

cardio ? training ?

great results...

keep it up :headbang:

Everyone iv'e seen using Alex has made tremendous progress so congrats to you both and hope your injury gets better soon:)

what type of diet did you follow ?

cardio ? training ?

great results...

keep it up :headbang:
Hey chris250, not sure if Alex would want me to tell exacts about training, diet and cardio since he is a paid trainer. Not that there's a big secret or anything. But I'll let him chime in with specifics. But what I can say is before I got injured I was training/cardio 5 days week and eating 6 meals a day. Hope to get back at it soon to keep my progress going. Thanks.

Everyone iv'e seen using Alex has made tremendous progress so congrats to you both and hope your injury gets better soon:)

Thanks bulldog spirit, yes everyone that goes to Alex gets great results. After seeing Lenny's conditioning at his last show and a few other guys conditioning on here and hearing how easy his is to work with I thought I'd give him a try. Hiring Alex has been the thing I have done for training. I really wish I would have hired him years ago!!

Last edited:
You've got a great back in that shot Jetset. A thick back really gives a person a powerful look.

TOTALLY AWESOME

Awesome job to both you gentlemen and very motivational! I have been around here for a little while but don't post much but what I have seen here are some of the best of the best. Hang tough bigman and again congratulations.....LED

You've got a great back in that shot Jetset. A thick back really gives a person a powerful look.
Thanks alot thebrick!!:D
Awesome job to both you gentlemen and very motivational! I have been around here for a little while but don't post much but what I have seen here are some of the best of the best. Hang tough bigman and again congratulations.....LED
Thanks BIGLED!

Chris and anyone...We pretty much took the bull by the horns here.. i pretty much set things up as if hes preparing for a show...

Shaun really wanted it ...and when i get the green light like that... to me.. its on... I treat it like a prep..

and the thing is that we just got started ... So the best was yet to come... I dont dilly dally with the cardio.... but shaun can attest that atleast hes eating good.

I like the lower fat approach with carbs in small servings tapered throughout the day... no real secrets... because i dont think one diet fits all..

Chris and anyone...We pretty much took the bull by the horns here.. i pretty much set things up as if hes preparing for a show...

Shaun really wanted it ...and when i get the green light like that... to me.. its on... I treat it like a prep..

and the thing is that we just got started ... So the best was yet to come... I dont dilly dally with the cardio.... but shaun can attest that atleast hes eating good.

I like the lower fat approach with carbs in small servings tapered throughout the day... no real secrets... because i dont think one diet fits all..

I wasn't messing around when I ask Alex for help. I was tired of being out of shape and not getting the results I wanted. So when Alex gave me my program I hit the ground running. Alex is right I'm eating good. I get steak 5 days a week. I never feel like I'm starving and never feel like I missing anything. I agree with Alex there isn't one diet that fits everyone.

EXCELLENT work! Curious, how did you rupture the disc? Did you feel it right away, or was it something that you just kinda noticed one morning.

EXCELLENT work! Curious, how did you rupture the disc? Did you feel it right away, or was it something that you just kinda noticed one morning.

Thanks Goody! The weird thing is I don't know what I did. After I did my ham routine my lower back was tight but nothing I would worry about. It kept getting tighter and tighter and then about 4 days later I had extreme pay to the point I couldn't sit and could barely walk. The doc said part of my pain right know is that I'm having extreme spasms. I have ruptured one before and I knew immediately when that one happened. I recovered very well from that one(had surgery). The good news is the doc says its a small rupture and he thinks a shot will do wonders for me. I get the shot today. I really don't want to go the surgery route this time, it would be a big one involving a fusion.

GREAT JOB!!! :headbang:

There really isn't much else to say

Good job !

Your back seems better (and bigger :) ) with your slimmer waist

Way to go ! ::ction-sm

Absolutely awsome transformation. Great job. Alex has put up some of the most impressive transformations i have ever seen. He is constantly putting out quality physiques.

GREAT JOB!!! :headbang:

There really isn't much else to say
Thanks richiec!

Good job !

Your back seems better (and bigger :) ) with your slimmer waist

Way to go ! ::ction-sm

Thanks kirill!

Absolutely awsome transformation. Great job. Alex has put up some of the most impressive transformations i have ever seen. He is constantly putting out quality physiques.

Thanks Michaelthomas! Yeah Alex does amazing work!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws