over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9 weeks working with Alex Azarian

jetset

Registered
This is what I have achieved after working with Alex for only 9 weeks:D Alex is amazing to work with and his plan is very easy to follow! He makes you feel like their is no such thing as a dumb question. Anyone feeling like they've hit a wall or can't get the results you want, Alex is the guy to hire!! We have had to put my training on hold because of a new injury, I have a ruptured disk. We are planning on starting things back up as soon as I'm recovered from this. I can't thank Alex enough for helping me get back on track and can't wait to see what we will do once I'm back up and running again!!
Alex your the man!!!:headbang:

Attachments

• shauntransformation.jpg
    shauntransformation.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 2,686
Good job!

I hope your injury heals up fast!

Great job! Outstanding results. I've been working with Alex for over a year now and your post was spot on,Alex is great guy to work with. Hope the back recovers fast. I herninated a disc early last year....it sucks when all you want to do is train hard and intense. You can still be strict on diet though! It will pay off...trust me. Great job!

Big time change, you worked your butt off bro. Hope the shot works so you won't need surgery. You'll be back at it in no time.

First of all... i have to say that Shaun is a hard worker with a lot of discipline... and really wanted to make a good change...

Thats an amazing amount of weight bro...Im glad you posted this pic ... losing 45lbs in that amount of time is increadible..

plus your legs look bigger ... and you didnt lose muscle.. obviously.... You have been a great guy to work with..

And as we discussed we wont let your injury ruin what we started..

That's an incredible change in 9 weeks.

Good luck with that disk.

Thanks Slidingblues, I never thought i could make that kind of change in that time frame.

Good job!

I hope your injury heals up fast!
Thanks Amazon Doll, they gave me a nerve med that is really starting to take the edge off.

Great job! Outstanding results. I've been working with Alex for over a year now and your post was spot on,Alex is great guy to work with. Hope the back recovers fast. I herninated a disc early last year....it sucks when all you want to do is train hard and intense. You can still be strict on diet though! It will pay off...trust me. Great job!

Thanks Jcagle, yeah it sucks big time! Everything was going great. Trying to look at this as if I'm just on pause for now. I've been through this before and had surgery with great results. Don't want to go there this time because a fusion is my only option.

Big time change, you worked your butt off bro. Hope the shot works so you won't need surgery. You'll be back at it in no time.

Thanks GJ, you got to see this change in person. Really hoping the shot works. Trying to stay positive. 2 weeks after the shot I meet with the doc to see what the plan is. He wants me to get back to my training as soon as possible. Got to love a doc like that:D

First of all... i have to say that Shaun is a hard worker with a lot of discipline... and really wanted to make a good change...

Thats an amazing amount of weight bro...Im glad you posted this pic ... losing 45lbs in that amount of time is increadible..

plus your legs look bigger ... and you didnt lose muscle.. obviously.... You have been a great guy to work with..

And as we discussed we wont let your injury ruin what we started..

Thank you so much Alex!! Couldn't have done it with out you man!! Yup not going to let to let this injury get in the way and talking to you about it has really helped me keep my head up. Like you know when I told you it hit me hard and I was really down. I also have to thank my wonderful wife for helping to keep my attitude positve about this. Can't wait to get started again and post even better pics!!

Awesome Job! Good luck with the injury, hope you heal up soon!!

Incredible transformation bro, well done!! 45 pounds is alot of fat to lose in such a short time. Imagine what will you look like in 6 months time, ripped to shreds :)

Incredible transformation bro, well done!! 45 pounds is alot of fat to lose in such a short time. Imagine what will you look like in 6 months time, ripped to shreds :)

Thanks BigChef! Yeah we were making great progress and now hopefully just a minor set back to deal with. Planning on continuing to make big changes once I get through this.

Wow! GREAT JOB. Alex I'LL BE TO SEE YOU REAL SOON :)

you look 10 years younger, fella

listen to alex man

great job.....both of you guys

:)

Impressive!

That is a just terrific job you have done to yourself Jetset. I hope you get past this setback with your disc issue quickly. Part of the training process truly involves getting around these set-backs. Many have these "bumps in the road" from time to time.

Nice....

Yes, very good job man... that's ALOT of weight to drop and still hold (well, looks like gained) all that muscle. You must have been practically pre-contest spot-on your diet, great.

Disc: please rehab this WELL... I can empathize only too well, can really be frustrating.

Wow! GREAT JOB. Alex I'LL BE TO SEE YOU REAL SOON :)
Thanks tweb123!

you look 10 years younger, fella

listen to alex man

great job.....both of you guys

:)
Thanks alot Tenny! My wife thinks I look alot younger too and a bunch of people that haven't seen me for awhile didn't even recognize me. LOL. And i will listen to everything he says. Just look at what he has done for me so far:D

That is a just terrific job you have done to yourself Jetset. I hope you get past this setback with your disc issue quickly. Part of the training process truly involves getting around these set-backs. Many have these "bumps in the road" from time to time.
Thanks thebrick! Yeah I've had a few set backs over the years. I tore my right pec 3 1/2 years ago. That was a tough one and as you can see let myself get really out of shape. When this one hit me I was really down again because things were going so well. Thanks to my wife, good friends and Alex I'm thinking positive and have my mind back in the right place.

Yes, very good job man... that's ALOT of weight to drop and still hold (well, looks like gained) all that muscle. You must have been practically pre-contest spot-on your diet, great.

Disc: please rehab this WELL... I can empathize only too well, can really be frustrating.
Thanks myosin, it blew me away how fast it came off. Just followed exactly what Alex said to do. Still need to improve more once things are healed up. Trust me I'm not going to take any chances and push too quick. I have a great doc and rehad group to work with.

amazing work fellas

Thanks tmuscle.

Tenny is right.. Shit man.. your face... you look 10 years younger man..... not sure if you remember that shaun.. but its true..

but hey .. you did the work... i know you did every little thing you were supposed to Shuan.... 45lbs in 9-10 weeks is impressive...

Last edited:
Tenny is right.. Shit man.. your face... you look 10 years younger man..... not sure if you remember that shaun.. but its true..

but hey .. you did the work... i know you did every little thing you were supposed to Shuan.... 45lbs in 9-10 weeks is impressive...

Thanks again Alex!!!:D Yeah I think I look younger,but still have lots of grey hair. LOL. I feel a tons better too! Your plan is super easy to follow and when you see the results coming on so quick its even more motivating!!!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws