over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

90 day Dnp run done. Metabolism change?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dumbo Smartypants

Newbies
Hello to everybody, this is my first thread. I will introduce myself the next few days.
first: English is not my native language. So sorry if my sentences sound dull.

I’m 33, used to weightlift (not enhanced/natural) every now and then since i was 16. Around 8 years ago i started going to the gym 3-5 times a week. i lost a lot of weight back then, kept my diet over the years, have been lean all the time.
what I want to point out: I know about nutrition.
3,5 half years ago I immediately stopped bodybuilding and got into a lazy lifestyle. I just wanted to eat an do whatever I want.
After a year of still looking good, my weight did go up. Slow but steady.
this March I was around 40% bodyfat and around 255 pounds. The year before I did give a fuck and just ate everything that was bullshit jut makes the simple brain happy.
i was shocked and woke up.
i did change my lifestyle , lost a few pounds but I was so fat that it would have took me over a year to be back at ~190.
SO I DECIDED TO DO DNP
I started mid April and over this span I did it 3 times
27 days 200-400
25 days 200-600mg
And 39 days 200-800mg

Today I’m at 181 but still not lean.
So my third and hopefully final run started 3 days ago.
I started at 2500 calories and am now at 1700-1800 at active days
I’m tracking every meal and every day weight since the beginning of this project and did go down with the calories when the weight loss slowed down.
MY QUESTION:
Since I’m on this journey this long, I’m afraid my metabolism is fucked after this.
I’m having cheat days at least once, sometimes twice a week (nothing too crazy, around 2000-3000 calories to keep my metabolism up. And in the weeks I was off dnp I didn’t gain much back, maybe 1-2 pounds, but after some days it did go down again, because I was keeping my diet plan straight.
does anyone have a this long dnp experience?
I’m going at full power with the fat loss because I don’t want to gain muscle right now, I want to be as lean as possible and start to concentrate on building muscle from a solid 10-12 percent bodyfat to see gains and changes immediately and learn more about how my body works from that moment on. Sorry for the long post
And feel free to ask me anything about how I was feeling and dealing with dnp for that long.
and yes: it’s a tough tough time for me.
mit ain’t easy but I love the extreme in life.
peace

What do you mean by I don’t want to gain muscle right now?
you really think you can on 1800 cal? No you won’t. Get back into the gym and train heavy and hard.. start doing cardio..

I feel like you took the easy lazy route and now you have no idea what to do. Your metabolism isn’t screwed; your mind set is.

yea my mind is a bit off. But I know and that’s ok for me.
beeing 90 days I’m total on dnp isn’t really an easy route btw.
And giving the same old “get your shit together, start doing cardio etc” advice is a bit lame and I didn’t ask for it.
i think I made it clear that I know how I could get to my goal in a much longer time period and maybe healthier way but I just don’t want to.
i think People a lot of overweighted People fail this journey if their goal is over a year in the future.
I live and diet the way I would without dnp. It’s just a bonus I added to fasten everything. And it motivates me a lot. If I didn’t do dnp what do you think would I be? Maybe 20 pounds?
That would be depressing (for me)

and I mean: I don’t focus on muscle gaining until I reach the 10-12% bf.
i do mild workouts as much muscle as possible in that diet.
i have a Body Scan every month and since April I only lost 6.something pound in muscle
And that’s totally fine for an ~70 pound weight loss
I’m at 1800 Cals over a month now and I’m doing fine
I’m always around 40% carbohydrates 35% protein 25% fat

I know someone who develop very painful neuropathy in there feet due to dnp abuse. They also developed cateracts in both eyes at 41y.o. and never had any issues with them before hand. He ended up getting is surgically removed. There is popular case study of cateracts happening to women using dnp but it does happen to men as well. No telling what other damage he's done to his body from using dnp and staying on for long periods of time. Becareful bro. It's easy to use it carelessly when you don't have any real longterm side effects, but I guarantee it will catch up with you sooner or later.

This is one of those “I know what I’m doing, tell me what I want to hear or shutup” threads….

How about get off the DNP and put some work in?

You’re a natty and plan to hop on DNP? Wow. Do you have any idea in regards to how this compound works and can make you feel? I would seriously think before you act.

I didn’t ask anyone what to do. I just wanted to share my experience and asked if anybody has the done similar to share and has noticed a drastic change in their metabolism because the diet takes so long. For example
I didn’t gain weight before all this when I was around 2500 calories.
I don’t know how to exactly explain this in English:
Some studies say that your metabolism is fucked after some time on extreme studies. Some say it ain’t that extreme of a change.
and the other thing I would like to hear from others is if your body wanted to get back to its old status because the relatively short time span wasn’t enough to give it a new balance.
hope you get what I’m trying to say.
and again: I add dnp as a bonus
I living a healthier lifestyle with a lot of biking and almost no fast food at all and a well balanced diet
(I was very sporty a few years ago, I just had a rough time and stopped working out over a span of 3,5 years until this spring

You’re a natty and plan to hop on DNP? Wow. Do you have any idea in regards to how this compound works and can make you feel? I would seriously think before you act.
I’ve been natty back then. Never done steroids was what I was trying to say with this

T
I know someone who develop very painful neuropathy in there feet due to dnp abuse. They also developed cateracts in both eyes at 41y.o. and never had any issues with them before hand. He ended up getting is surgically removed. There is popular case study of cateracts happening to women using dnp but it does happen to men as well. No telling what other damage he's done to his body from using dnp and staying on for long periods of time. Becareful bro. It's easy to use it carelessly when you don't have any real longterm side effects, but I guarantee it will catch up with you sooner or later.
Thanks for your concern. I appreciate

D
That's bullshit, in every way. And it's your only problem.

You are underestimating your diet mistakes and overestimating the power of DNP.
Damn, you guys are really up to some fights here. Be kind ✌🏼
With “cheat meal once or max twice a week” I mean: just eating over the amount of calories I need to lose weight. I don’t crave for pizza etc.
and I do it just because the studies are not clear. Some say long diet crash your metabolism forever. Some say it’s not that bad.
but now I’m totally enlightened because you told me “ITS BULLSHIT”
Thanks bro

this forum has a long and good dnp thread without anyone trying to be the next mr supersmart who just wants to tell someone who didn’t ask for a live advice
And that’s why I signed up here: just want to exchange about a topic that’s not allowed to discuss in German forums.
i know about the danger I know about nutrition i know about the healthy way I know about cardio I know about the worst case: death and I know about the smaller dangers. I know about
Dnp for at least 5 years. I read tons of forums. And I’m not the one who just
Picks what sounds best for him.
I just want to talk about dnp simple as that.

I wish PGCL was around more, so I could see them threads tick about Dumbo Poopypants.

I don't run DNP for more than 2 weeks for a lot of these reasons. The best plan is to diet down naturally as much as you can and use DNP as the finisher, and not a crutch. I can't even imagine using more than 250mg a day for extended periods beyond a couple of weeks anyway. Most people have willpower issues, and time takes its toll. After weeks and weeks of starving and losing weight, your body fights back. I think my BEST results with DNP are within the first 14 days and it's downhill from there, regardless of me changing the dose upward. I've tried every kind of diet on DNP too, and the one that works the best for me is lowering fat content, keeping carbs around workout window, and keeping protein high. Calories around / just under maintenance, but no stupid PSMF 1500 calorie crazy shit or you'll go insane. At 400-500mg even if you did absolutely nothing if you stay around/under maintenance the fat loss is still incredible.

You lost a lot of weight, for sure, I'll commend you for that - but your calorie restriction sounds like a nightmare and you're going to end up binging more and more and just waste the DNP while simultaneously hurting your health.

As far as gaining muscle, you cannot gain muscle on DNP, counterproductive and it'll never happen even on gear. DNP is for losing weight. And you've lost so much that you are going to be prone to rebounding when you come off, so I would say ABSOLUTELY include anabolics and whatever you can to help add lean muscle and soak up some of the calories you're eating post DNP. You'll be in the perfect place to grow once you stop using the DNP, you just have to remember to adjust your daily intake to your new weight and not go back to what you were eating at 255 or you'll end up right back where you are faster than you think.

D

Damn, you guys are really up to some fights here. Be kind
With “cheat meal once or max twice a week” I mean: just eating over the amount of calories I need to lose weight. I don’t crave for pizza etc.
and I do it just because the studies are not clear. Some say long diet crash your metabolism forever. Some say it’s not that bad.
but now I’m totally enlightened because you told me “ITS BULLSHIT”
Thanks bro

this forum has a long and good dnp thread without anyone trying to be the next mr supersmart who just wants to tell someone who didn’t ask for a live advice
And that’s why I signed up here: just want to exchange about a topic that’s not allowed to discuss in German forums.
i know about the danger I know about nutrition i know about the healthy way I know about cardio I know about the worst case: death and I know about the smaller dangers. I know about
Dnp for at least 5 years. I read tons of forums. And I’m not the one who just
Picks what sounds best for him.
I just want to talk about dnp simple as that.

You want to know if long term caloric restriction along with taking a potent fat burner can mess with your metabolism…..yes it definitely can.

That’s all you’re asking right? Since you don’t want anyone else to give any other input it seems….

I don't run DNP for more than 2 weeks for a lot of these reasons. The best plan is to diet down naturally as much as you can and use DNP as the finisher, and not a crutch. I can't even imagine using more than 250mg a day for extended periods beyond a couple of weeks anyway. Most people have willpower issues, and time takes its toll. After weeks and weeks of starving and losing weight, your body fights back. I think my BEST results with DNP are within the first 14 days and it's downhill from there, regardless of me changing the dose upward. I've tried every kind of diet on DNP too, and the one that works the best for me is lowering fat content, keeping carbs around workout window, and keeping protein high. Calories around / just under maintenance, but no stupid PSMF 1500 calorie crazy shit or you'll go insane. At 400-500mg even if you did absolutely nothing if you stay around/under maintenance the fat loss is still incredible.

You lost a lot of weight, for sure, I'll commend you for that - but your calorie restriction sounds like a nightmare and you're going to end up binging more and more and just waste the DNP while simultaneously hurting your health.

As far as gaining muscle, you cannot gain muscle on DNP, counterproductive and it'll never happen even on gear. DNP is for losing weight. And you've lost so much that you are going to be prone to rebounding when you come off, so I would say ABSOLUTELY include anabolics and whatever you can to help add lean muscle and soak up some of the calories you're eating post DNP. You'll be in the perfect place to grow once you stop using the DNP, you just have to remember to adjust your daily intake to your new weight and not go back to what you were eating at 255 or you'll end up right back where you are faster than you think.
That’s a good one. Thank you for that.
the reason why I did go this low is: I track calorie intake, dnp, t3, weight, daily routine and how I feel since April. So I can see what’s working for me. And everytime i lost enough weight it seemed to stop. So I adjusted it down. I dont want to go lower than this and I definitely can’t.
Im not craving or starving. Maybe because once a week I eat something nice like sushi or a bit too much noodles. But never binged.
may around day 20 to 30 in my third run nothing did go down anymore and I wasn’t able to go any more down. So I did go up to 800 the last week and lost another 6,5 pounds.
it was hard and I drowned in sweat 24/7 and especially at night but I get used to bad situations fast and i have a strong will and am a person who always lives the extreme. In bad or good. Maybe this helps. If I have goal in mind I do *famous piana quote* “whatever it takes” to reach it as fast as possible.
I know all this is crazy. This year was crazy and the last 3 years I gained that much unfortunately have been crazy too.
i do all this to never get back to this point: reach my fat level goal and go back to a normal life without this dnp bullshit and extreme low calorie intake. That’s why I started this thread: I wanted to hear some stories about someone losing much fat in short time, maybe how they did it, if they kept it or if they only used dnp and ate like shit.
there are enough threads with idiots just throwing in dnp and having no clue of nutrition, sport etc.
So thanks for your advice

You want to know if long term caloric restriction along with taking a potent fat burner can mess with your metabolism…..yes it definitely can.

That’s all you’re asking right? Since you don’t want anyone else to give any other input it seems….
Sorry if I sounded like a dick. I’m happy for every information you all share with me. I love to learn from as many sources as possible.
i just don’t need some advice like the typical “you’re stupid. You’re lazy. That’s the easy way…”
This trip is everything but not easy. Guess it’s easier to go slow with everything and take a year or two. But that’s not my way to go.
Still: thanks for the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost