over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

90 day Dnp run done. Metabolism change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to know if long term caloric restriction along with taking a potent fat burner can mess with your metabolism…..yes it definitely can.

That’s all you’re asking right? Since you don’t want anyone else to give any other input it seems….

By the time it affects your metabolism, your fat percentage should be low enough.

And it's not a mortal drama either, just wait a few months, eat more, ditch the fat burner and your metabolism will adjust.

Sorry if I sounded like a dick. I’m happy for every information you all share with me. I love to learn from as many sources as possible.
i just don’t need some advice like the typical “you’re stupid. You’re lazy. That’s the easy way…”
This trip is everything but not easy. Guess it’s easier to go slow with everything and take a year or two. But that’s not my way to go.
Still: thanks for the answer

It hard to hate on the guy when he was completely honest with his dnp use/abuse and now showing some humility. I'm rooting for him and hope he can eventually hit his goal with some of the great advice here.

That’s a good one. Thank you for that.
the reason why I did go this low is: I track calorie intake, dnp, t3, weight, daily routine and how I feel since April. So I can see what’s working for me. And everytime i lost enough weight it seemed to stop. So I adjusted it down. I dont want to go lower than this and I definitely can’t.
Im not craving or starving. Maybe because once a week I eat something nice like sushi or a bit too much noodles. But never binged.
may around day 20 to 30 in my third run nothing did go down anymore and I wasn’t able to go any more down. So I did go up to 800 the last week and lost another 6,5 pounds.
it was hard and I drowned in sweat 24/7 and especially at night but I get used to bad situations fast and i have a strong will and am a person who always lives the extreme. In bad or good. Maybe this helps. If I have goal in mind I do *famous piana quote* “whatever it takes” to reach it as fast as possible.
I know all this is crazy. This year was crazy and the last 3 years I gained that much unfortunately have been crazy too.
i do all this to never get back to this point: reach my fat level goal and go back to a normal life without this dnp bullshit and extreme low calorie intake. That’s why I started this thread: I wanted to hear some stories about someone losing much fat in short time, maybe how they did it, if they kept it or if they only used dnp and ate like shit.
there are enough threads with idiots just throwing in dnp and having no clue of nutrition, sport etc.
So thanks for your advice
No problem - I don't hate on people for the things they try, I know I *ABSOLUTELY* do not possess the willpower to run it the way you have at the length you have. Are you on any anabolics right now? Test+GH+T4 is the way to go, would recommend that combo all day as a way to stay lean and not fuck with your health too much.

No problem - I don't hate on people for the things they try, I know I *ABSOLUTELY* do not possess the willpower to run it the way you have at the length you have. Are you on any anabolics right now? Test+GH+T4 is the way to go, would recommend that combo all day as a way to stay lean and not fuck with your health too much.
I never did test before but I am planning on doing so when I’m around 12% bodyfat because I read about the conversion into estrogen if you are too fat. Some say never over 15%, some say it’s fine if you throw in some estrogen inhibitors now and then.
im not on t4 until a week into the dnp cycle. Will add in 3 days. (Novothyral) Always around 20mcg t3 200mcg t4.
i was thinking about gh but thought it’s a bit unrealistic going from never ever injected to doing it daily. So I changed my order spontaneously into mk677.
but then read about the negative aspect of lowering insulin sensitivity.
I have it at home and throw it in sometimes after workout days, but know that the benefit is minimal if not used daily. As I said: afraid of fucking with my insulin sensitivity

Most folks here utilize DNP in short runs, just to knock off a few pounds of flab. You’re gonna be hard pressed to find someone who’s ran it like you did. It’s obviously getting the job done, but realistically it’s a crutch. Your gonna need to make lifestyle changes.

Sounds like you've started to track your food intake, so keep that up. Drop the DNP and just start hitting the cardio! Utilize the stair climber for low impact training. Works well for fat loss!

If you’re worried abt your metabolism then invest in some blood work. It’s not expensive and you can see if you’ve done any damage to your system or not. Just make sure you’re off the DNP for a bit before doing blood work.

Cage

f dnp. i couldnt handle it. seems unhealthy as hell when on it. just miserable.
i cant imagine being on it that long. yikes. zero reason for that.
tbh, you would be sooo much happier i bet and have more fun and feel better if you just ate clean and ran a good cycle.
helluva lot more fun than a dnp run. would change your body as much or more too. and defintely far better than dnp
like why dnp...? i dont get it really....
i did plenty of bbing shows and didnt use a single fat burner... (tren is a helluva drug tho lol)

yea my mind is a bit off. But I know and that’s ok for me.
beeing 90 days I’m total on dnp isn’t really an easy route btw.
And giving the same old “get your shit together, start doing cardio etc” advice is a bit lame and I didn’t ask for it.
i think I made it clear that I know how I could get to my goal in a much longer time period and maybe healthier way but I just don’t want to.
i think People a lot of overweighted People fail this journey if their goal is over a year in the future.
I live and diet the way I would without dnp. It’s just a bonus I added to fasten everything. And it motivates me a lot. If I didn’t do dnp what do you think would I be? Maybe 20 pounds?
That would be depressing (for me)

and I mean: I don’t focus on muscle gaining until I reach the 10-12% bf.
i do mild workouts as much muscle as possible in that diet.
i have a Body Scan every month and since April I only lost 6.something pound in muscle
And that’s totally fine for an ~70 pound weight loss
I’m at 1800 Cals over a month now and I’m doing fine
I’m always around 40% carbohydrates 35% protein 25% fat
That’s false. YOU can’t do it; don’t include everyone in your lazy journey. I know lots of ppl who did in few years and didn’t touch a DNP. You want a pitty party cause the DNP run you were on was hard?

Lmao 🤣

Search for posts by user little slice to see what long term high dose DNP can do to you

This thread is hysterical 🤣 😂 😆

Here is man you lost a lot of weight in order to step forward sometimes you need to step back

Go chill relax go on a maintenance phase for maybe a month and then try to reestablish your goals again

And two cheat days out of seven is what percentage
30%

If English isn't your primary language, I assume you live outside of the U. S.?

I thought this kind of mentality was unique to us fat lazy Americans, you're telling me this sort of shit is global?? 🤯

you just ate clean and ran a good cycle.
helluva lot more fun than a dnp run. would change your body as much or more too. a

This stmt is not true. However I do agree that alternative fat loss measures can be more tolerable and safer on the body.

For those who can tolerate dnp while following a solid diet and training smartly can easy achieve the same fatloss in half the amount of time ( in some cases more) as a very restricted diet plus fatburners. It can be pure hell but your saving weeks on losing fat. But I do agree that using dnp as a your sole crutch is not a good plan. It's a tool just like anything else and should be used in moderation.

I never did test before but I am planning on doing so when I’m around 12% bodyfat because I read about the conversion into estrogen if you are too fat. Some say never over 15%, some say it’s fine if you throw in some estrogen inhibitors now and then.
im not on t4 until a week into the dnp cycle. Will add in 3 days. (Novothyral) Always around 20mcg t3 200mcg t4.
i was thinking about gh but thought it’s a bit unrealistic going from never ever injected to doing it daily. So I changed my order spontaneously into mk677.
but then read about the negative aspect of lowering insulin sensitivity.
I have it at home and throw it in sometimes after workout days, but know that the benefit is minimal if not used daily. As I said: afraid of fucking with my insulin sensitivity
honestly one of the biggest reasons people will run dnp every once in a while is to help reset their insulin sensitivity, it does a great job at that and requires very little time to achieve it.

if you're running dnp for this long, most things will be a walk in the park. btw mk677 is trash compared to real gh. it's just self induced bloating and i wouldn't recommend it to anyone. as far as committing to daily gh jabs, you can't even feel subQ insulin needles. your dnp journey is probably the most hellish thing you could undertake being a complete newbie to a lot of this stuff.

and to all the guys hating on you on here - don't let it bother you. there's a lot of people on this forum who think they are pro's and their "knowledge" is just their shitty opinions they expect other people to believe / live by. keep doing you, if it's working. if you ask for advice, plenty of decent people here that will give it to you. truthfully, getting down to 12% bf before starting any kind of AAS is one of the smartest things a new user could do, you are right that AAS respond better at lower body fat. ask all the fat fucks on this forum who have tried anavar, winny, or primo at 20%+ body fat who say those drugs suck and don't work very well, wtf do they know. :LOL:

f dnp. i couldnt handle it. seems unhealthy as hell when on it. just miserable.
i cant imagine being on it that long. yikes. zero reason for that.
tbh, you would be sooo much happier i bet and have more fun and feel better if you just ate clean and ran a good cycle.
helluva lot more fun than a dnp run. would change your body as much or more too. and defintely far better than dnp
like why dnp...? i dont get it really....
i did plenty of bbing shows and didnt use a single fat burner... (tren is a helluva drug tho lol)
Sounds good to me and I’m looking forward to this time. Guess I will start with this end of year/beginning 2022. My natural test levels are at lower average. So I never felt “full of energy” in my life. Fortunately I’m a good responder to training still.
so this will change my life and feelings in a big way.
I will think about changing the dnp fat loss project and focusing on aas or maybe low gh.
guess my level is far away from doing tren though

thanks for response

Guys we being a little savage here. He went from 255 to 180lbs. Yea he used a fuckton of dnp, but he’s at this point now.

Your metabolism isn’t fucked, it’s just drastically lowered since your not hauling around 80lbs of bodyweight now.

Set calories at 2500 and do that for 7-10 days and assess if you go up or down. Right now, I’d work on staying around 1lb of weight gain a month and destroying the logbook.

Add 50-75lbs to your bench, incline bench, bent row, and 100lbs to your squat/hacks squat and RDL/deadlift over this next year. You’ll look like a different 185lb human.

The best plan is to diet down naturally as much as you can and use DNP as the finisher, and not a crutch.
The general consensus I got last time I asked about this was the opposite. That being to use DNP at the beginning when you more of a lard ass and it will be more effective.

The general consensus I got last time I asked about this was the opposite. That being to use DNP at the beginning when you more of a lard ass and it will be more effective.
It’s my thought too. The fast loss was addictive. Maybe Would’ve stopped if I’m month into a normal diet and still feeling unhappy with myself.
i definitely have a problem or eating/dieting disorder now because I’ve been on the “easy” route.
but that’s because I am an abuse character when it comes to taking substances. I always go full. That for sure is not cool.
but the fast beginning helped me feeling motivated to change my lifestyle

I have never used DNP but previously it seemed like people were doing short runs of maybe a couple weeks… now it seems more people are doing months or even a year straight I think it’s getting out of hand. I skimmed the thread but it looks like op lost like 60 pounds I think at this point You have cut the bulk off and diet can take you the rest of the way.

I'll say this - DNP is probably more hellish on someone who's already pretty overweight (ie, you're already a sweaty fucker and now you're a miserable, sweaty fucker). When you are really overweight, even minor adjustments to diet and training will yield results quickly, because you are doing a lot more than what you were doing previously (ie, sitting on the couch eating potato chips). Also - when you start at 15% or so, you notice results FAST. There's a big difference in the mirror from 15-10% and you can do it in a couple of weeks. For most, the closer you get to that 10% mark, the harder it is to lose additional weight, ie, throw in DNP to get you to goal. Not to mention, the shorter the run, the less water retention issues. I always notice water somewhere between 10-14 days. When I run a 7-10 day cycle, complimented with a small dose of Aromasin and an oral like Anadrol, I not only stay relatively full and don't go completely flat, but I don't look like a watery sloppy mess. This always hurts my progress, seeing the weight drop but looking in the mirror and saying WOW i look like total shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws