over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

90 day Dnp run done. Metabolism change?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll say this - DNP is probably more hellish on someone who's already pretty overweight (ie, you're already a sweaty fucker and now you're a miserable, sweaty fucker). When you are really overweight, even minor adjustments to diet and training will yield results quickly, because you are doing a lot more than what you were doing previously (ie, sitting on the couch eating potato chips). Also - when you start at 15% or so, you notice results FAST. There's a big difference in the mirror from 15-10% and you can do it in a couple of weeks. For most, the closer you get to that 10% mark, the harder it is to lose additional weight, ie, throw in DNP to get you to goal. Not to mention, the shorter the run, the less water retention issues. I always notice water somewhere between 10-14 days. When I run a 7-10 day cycle, complimented with a small dose of Aromasin and an oral like Anadrol, I not only stay relatively full and don't go completely flat, but I don't look like a watery sloppy mess. This always hurts my progress, seeing the weight drop but looking in the mirror and saying WOW i look like total shit.
Final note - when I see people who are really overweight, what do we think their #1 issue is? Overeating, no doubt. People with overeating problems introducing a drug that makes you literally crave carbs like you're starving to death for MOST is a bad idea. DNP will work much better once you've gotten your diet in check and are no longer overeating. Even people who are in shape will come straight off a bulk eating 3500-4000 calories a day and go straight to DNP and try to reduce their caloric intake by 50% AND have DNP on top of that. Recipe for disaster in the form of binging. There's not a single guy on this board who's run DNP and never had a binge eating session if you've run it long enough, I would bet money on that.

The general consensus I got last time I asked about this was the opposite. That being to use DNP at the beginning when you more of a lard ass and it will be more effective.

Obviously using DNP at the start is going to make you lose much more weight but you could state the same for just dieting as well. There is no best way to run it as it can depend upon the individual. Although I would say generally it's much better when finishing off a diet. Will people get more results starting with it... of course. The issue is when fat guys start with DNP they often don't learn how to diet effectively and whilst they cut calories they are using DNP so they are likely to get results no matter what. Then when they lose all the weight they are left in an awkward position because many of them (not all) haven't learnt to diet effectively. Epoxy just posted about binging and that is another massive factor for some of these guys using DNP long term because again they simply haven't learnt to diet effectively and it can/will increase cravings. Many of them often lose weight go off binge hard then repeat and repeat. That's also often because many guys under eat on top of using DNP because they are extreme in every sense and it just leads to a yo-yo effect.

I sell DNP so you would think I would be promoting long term usage but I am the complete opposite. Trust me some guys are running DNP most of the year and I tell them they shouldn't use it as a crutch. They basically eat what they want and add in some DNP so they don't get fat. Although most of these guys are using 1 cap per day and not going high in dose which is still bad but not like some people you hear about using high doses for months. If you have to use DNP for many months you are obviously doing many things wrong and need to improve your diet. I can understand very obese guys using DNP for many months as they have a lot of fat to lose but it only makes things more awkward when they have to come off. The same can be said for very obese guys just dieting alone and losing a lot of weight but DNP only adds to that. Often guys lower calories so much and they lose a lot of weight and they don't know how to get that last bit off because they have gone too extreme and they don't understand (nor can they adhere to) an increased calorie plan that is fixed and specific to their needs.

My fav approach for using DNP would be to have someone diet and gradually reduce calories over time. Basically drop most (or at least some) of the fat through diet alone and then add DNP to finish off. With this approach they often don't need to lower calories again after DNP has been started unless they start it earlier on and run it for multiple weeks and then sure they could lower things more to finish off with. I also would recommend being their most restrictive (low calories) the week after they stop the DNP because of the shift in metabolism and to combat cravings/binging etc. Then they should very slowly bring calories back up but all those details depends upon how lean they are at the end of their cycle.

To the OP it sounds like you need to come off DNP for awhile and follow a fixed plan. Many can often not understand that eating more should/will allow you to lose more body fat in the future. They key is you need to follow a well balanced diet full of nutrient dense foods and limited calories and depending upon how you progress you may need to lower or increase those calories over time. The key with this is to train hard and to try and build muscle and feed your body to do that. High protein, healthy fats and most of your carbs around training (some pre bed as well) is a simple and generalized approach that can work for many in your situation. I can't go into details as I know nothing about you but definitely make training hard and getting stronger whilst eating clean food a priority. Do that and see how you are and then you can adjust things as you move along.

I'll say this - DNP is probably more hellish on someone who's already pretty overweight (ie, you're already a sweaty fucker and now you're a miserable, sweaty fucker). When you are really overweight, even minor adjustments to diet and training will yield results quickly, because you are doing a lot more than what you were doing previously (ie, sitting on the couch eating potato chips). Also - when you start at 15% or so, you notice results FAST. There's a big difference in the mirror from 15-10% and you can do it in a couple of weeks. For most, the closer you get to that 10% mark, the harder it is to lose additional weight, ie, throw in DNP to get you to goal. Not to mention, the shorter the run, the less water retention issues. I always notice water somewhere between 10-14 days. When I run a 7-10 day cycle, complimented with a small dose of Aromasin and an oral like Anadrol, I not only stay relatively full and don't go completely flat, but I don't look like a watery sloppy mess. This always hurts my progress, seeing the weight drop but looking in the mirror and saying WOW i look like total shit.
Sounds logical. I agree

I want to add look at it this way you have a guy on x calories and he is obese and eating a lot. Now they add in DNP and even if they follow a good/restrictive diet it's a double whammy and they will get great/fast results. Where can they go from there. They may even lower calories over time in a sensible/gradual way on top of the DNP but they always go too far. One way this approach can be effective is if they still keep calories fairly high whilst running DNP. So they are eating 6000 calories of crap and they add in DNP and go to 5500, 5000, 4500 etc. That way when they come off the DNP they still have room to move down in calories because they won't be burning as many calories as when on DNP. It's the only real way this system can work unless you can be 100% with your diet.

I would much rather have the same obese guy on 6000 calories (an example) clean up his diet and that alone will make him drop a lot of weight and fast. I would save the DNP for the end but if someone had to add it in because they must I would have them do it when they are on a decent amount of calories of clean food and they have followed that diet for some time. Then they get more fat burning and when the come off they can lower calories and lose the last bit. Although my fav approach would always be learn to eat and train hard and get most of the fat off and use DNP to finish (1-3 weeks) and also for mini cuts (1 week) through the year when wanting to tighten up and increase insulin sensitivity. Although I could add many guys do the mini cut simply because they get too fat when bulking but I won't open that can of worms as I have already wrote an essay :eek::D

Search for posts by user little slice to see what long term high dose DNP can do to you

Little Slice only had an issue because he was on ambien and he sleepwalked and he took a massive quantity in one go. He actually run DNP with no issues for long periods multiple times. The last time I spoke to him (after his accident) he was on DNP but he said he will never take ambien again. I just wanted to point that out because he didn't have his issue due to long term usage. Obviously DNP can be very dangerous so I am in no way implying it's not damaging but the same can be said for many things. If he took a high dose of slin when sleepwalking that would have been really bad but obviously standard usage of insulin is fine.

GHRLN and it's analogs are not "GH." It is its own place in the chain.
In turn, HGF, FGF, IGF & etc are not GH even though GH potentiates the production of such factors.
There is a guy who claims GH is trash because real r-hHGF is much better.
Also, hGH fragment does what it does.

I want to add look at it this way you have a guy on x calories and he is obese and eating a lot. Now they add in DNP and even if they follow a good/restrictive diet it's a double whammy and they will get great/fast results. Where can they go from there. They may even lower calories over time in a sensible/gradual way on top of the DNP but they always go too far. One way this approach can be effective is if they still keep calories fairly high whilst running DNP. So they are eating 6000 calories of crap and they add in DNP and go to 5500, 5000, 4500 etc. That way when they come off the DNP they still have room to move down in calories because they won't be burning as many calories as when on DNP. It's the only real way this system can work unless you can be 100% with your diet.

I would much rather have the same obese guy on 6000 calories (an example) clean up his diet and that alone will make him drop a lot of weight and fast. I would save the DNP for the end but if someone had to add it in because they must I would have them do it when they are on a decent amount of calories of clean food and they have followed that diet for some time. Then they get more fat burning and when the come off they can lower calories and lose the last bit. Although my fav approach would always be learn to eat and train hard and get most of the fat off and use DNP to finish (1-3 weeks) and also for mini cuts (1 week) through the year when wanting to tighten up and increase insulin sensitivity. Although I could add many guys do the mini cut simply because they get too fat when bulking but I won't open that can of worms as I have already wrote an essay :eek::D
A lot of us, myself included, have made newbie mistakes with DNP. One of my earlier cycles I of course wanted to go balls to the walls and dropped my calories dramatically from day one when adding DNP. As you said, this is a mistake because it doesn't leave you a lot of room to go from there. Your body adapts to that amount of calories over time and now the only thing you can do is take MORE DNP. Much more sensible to start at maintenance for most and work your way down over time if you planned on running it an extended period of time. Not to mention you take a hit, and it's hard to know how big of a hit it is, after time when DNP stops the conversion of T4 to T3. Now you need T3 for metabolic function. Maybe not need, but it helps move fat loss along of course. But what's the problem with T3? Another drug known for causing carb cravings, not to mention muscle wasting if not on AAS. I will never run T3 with DNP again because of how bad the hunger pangs were.

I've run DNP twice a year for almost a decade. I've run it every way you can possibly run it. Low dose long term, med dose short term, high dose blitz. I have changed my mind back and forth a couple of times on what I felt was the best protocol throughout the years but I am now convinced after so many runs that a higher (500-600mg dose of powder DNP) for 7-10 days is the best way I can personally run it.

It’s my thought too. The fast loss was addictive. Maybe Would’ve stopped if I’m month into a normal diet and still feeling unhappy with myself.
i definitely have a problem or eating/dieting disorder now because I’ve been on the “easy” route.
but that’s because I am an abuse character when it comes to taking substances. I always go full. That for sure is not cool.
but the fast beginning helped me feeling motivated to change my lifestyle

Yeah we get it, you are a lazy and have an abusive nature. Then some of you are encouraging this behavior, unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear