advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

90 Day Fiance wins NPC event and body shamed.

I watch that show sometimes. She is hot and now in great shape. Sounds like a lot of immature jealous people.

Why is this news? Do people need articles to tell them assholes exist?

Might as well write an editorial every time LS gets bullied :eek:

I think she looks pretty good. No matter what, there's always going to be haters.....can't make everyone happy. Everyone on social media acts like their opinion counts.

I watch that show sometimes. She is hot and now in great shape. Sounds like a lot of immature jealous people.

yeah she looks good, good for her, I skimmed the article and the comments are probably by fat couch riders

im really lost here....
wtf is this? lol

how is this news? or am i missing something?

bf goes to jail??? wtf does that have to do with the girl?

and what fatfuck is say this chick looks like a dude...
no joke, this is actually perplexing...
am i missing something?:confused:

Good for her she came out of nowhere and kicked ass! I like that she is fluent in 5 different languages, likes assembling furniture and doesn’t wear perfume. Hope she stays competing.

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone's ever watched the tv show shes the biggest bitch in the world. People are likely chirping her for that not cuz how she looks. Obviously looks amazing.

If anyone's ever watched the tv show shes the biggest bitch in the world. People are likely chirping her for that not cuz how she looks. Obviously looks amazing.

Speaking as one who did the K1 Visa, lots of these guys have no business bringing these girls here from other countries. Lots of these guys are barely taking care of themselves, broke ass, liars or in this guy's case, a drug dealer. They think they are going to get a better life due to the lies and end up in worse circumstances. At least this girl is trying to better herself from a drug dealer who is in jail.

Speaking as one who did the K1 Visa, lots of these guys have no business bringing these girls here from other countries. Lots of these guys are barely taking care of themselves, broke ass, liars or in this guy's case, a drug dealer. They think they are going to get a better life due to the lies and end up in worse circumstances. At least this girl is trying to better herself from a drug dealer who is in jail.

Have you watched the actual show or just going off of your own assumptions?

She looks amazing not taking anything away from her. Couldn't care less honestly. Just sharing why I imagine people are bashing her.

Long story short the guy went over, told her he was rich (he wasn't remotely). Brought her back (shes waaay out of his league). She finds out he's not rich and she turns into a lunatic. Just some back story from what I saw when I was forced to watch it. Who knows what's just made up for cameras and what's real though.

Have you watched the actual show or just going off of your own assumptions?

She looks amazing not taking anything away from her. Couldn't care less honestly. Just sharing why I imagine people are bashing her.

Long story short the guy went over, told her he was rich (he wasn't remotely). Brought her back (shes waaay out of his league). She finds out he's not rich and she turns into a lunatic. Just some back story from what I saw when I was forced to watch it. Who knows what's just made up for cameras and what's real though.

I used to watch it all the time. It is nothing but a drama show built for ratings. I was actually approached by the producer, before it even hit the airwaves on a Visa group from Facebook, in which I am a moderator on.

Last edited:
I was forced to watch a couple episodes myself.....god the things we do for pussy right?!

People aren't ragging on her because of this they are ragging on her because she's a gold digging trashy attention whore with no remorse......

What I didn’t like is that the video at the top didn’t reveal the asshole Instagram troll’s name and just called him “commenter.” Horrible people shouldn’t be protected like that.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear