over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

90 in 90

wtw11171

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
90 in 90

This is a 90 day program, Action Plan, in three parts: Start Up, Daily Brain Tune-Up, and Ongoing Maintenance.

To do this successfully and achieve your goals, you’re going to be depending on two things… 1) Repetition and 2) Your ability to get into Alpha state… which naturally becomes easier, the more you do it.

So make sure you have your pen handy to right this down.

First, Take a moment… take a few deep breaths in. Now on the last one hold it for a moment, close your eyes. Slowly exhale releasing all of the air from within. You’ll start noticing a subtle change in your consciousness and the way you physically feel. You see, closing your eyes… when you do that, you do that before you go to sleep, and the reason you do it is because it slows down your brain waves. It literally takes you and enters you in an Alpha state.

It is very important that you breathe properly from the diaphragm. You are not doing chest breathing you are doing belly breathing. They must be long deep inhalations drawing the air from your diaphragm to the top of your head with your exhale being longer than your inhale.

Now for the Start-Up, you’ll only have to do this once to prepare for the rest of the program. The first thing you need to do is Create Your Vision.

Write down everything you want your life to look like. It can be helpful to imagine what your ideal day is like. Where do you live… who are you with… what are you doing? What kind of living situation do you have and what do your surroundings look like? Be as detailed as possible. Think of everything. What kind of bank account balance do you have? Fitness, health, whatever.

It’s very important to crystallize your vision, because you will need to focus on it very closely while in the Alpha wave state in order to get the most out of this action plan as possible.

The next thing you do is take another piece of paper and ask yourself “What type of person achieves these goals?” Chances are they think quite a bit differently than you do, so the first step is figuring out that type of person’s thoughts and belief systems.

For example do you think people who are financially successful think, “I don’t have enough money? I can’t pay my bills?” No, they would think things like “Money is abundant,” or “I have more than enough money” See what I mean?

So write down all the beliefs of the person you want to be: Maybe it’s “I love eating healthy food” or “I enjoy exercising every day.” Maybe it’s “I do excellent work every day and deserve my six-figure salary.” No matter what you’re looking for, come up with at least 10 statements that you can use as affirmations, and make sure they’re all in present tense.

Now that your preparation is done, you are ready for the “Daily Brain Tune-Up” –

Your Daily Brain Tune-Up is:

When you wake up, immediately do some deep breathing and meditation for 5 minutes. Then take your affirmation sheet and read all of them aloud. It’s best to do them with your hand over your heart (so you can feel the vibrations in your chest) and looking in a mirror.

At some point of the day, find a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed. Do the breathing exercise I gave you earlier for 10 minutes. This will put you in Alpha state. You can do more than 10 minutes if you need more time, but don’t go below that amount. From there, get a clear picture of your goal and visualize it for 30 minutes. See yourself as this person with this lifestyle, with all of these possessions, with the relationship, with the health that you’ve pictured for yourself.

Right before you go to sleep, do the same thing as you did in the morning. Do some deep breathing meditation for five to ten minutes, take your affirmation sheet, and read them again in the mirror, with your hand over your heart.

Do this every single day for 90 days and you’ll be absolutely astonished with the results.

Also, your friends and family might resist you changing.

This can happen for a number of reasons. They might be jealous, or they might simply not understand and want to protect you from embracing a new life of success. Remember they too are working from past deep seeded programming so in their minds they think they are helping.

This is why it’s critical to regularly associate and meet with people who are on the same path as you. As far as I can tell, there’s no city you can move to that only has positive people in it, so your best plan is to find three to five people you can regularly meet with to discuss your goals and life improvements. You can do this with your sponsor and support group or by building a new group on here or any other forum like this and it will help cement your progress.

As stated your group could be a group online… it doesn’t necessarily have to be a group in person. Meet with your Group in person or over a teleconference once every two weeks or at least once a month.

The subliminal audio

Also, for the next 90 days you will listen to the audio below to help assist you on your new journey of success.

http://bonusaudio.s3.amazonaws.com/MM_Programmed_For_Success_In_All_I_Do_Sub.mp3

To learn more about The Meditation Sound: Accelerate Your Journey to Freedom

Go here and read this short PDF file on brain entrainment and see for yourself that you have the power to manifest and create the life of your dreams:

http://matrix.s3.amazonaws.com/Meditation_Sound_P.pdf

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity