over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

90 Year Old Cyclist Tests Positive for Tren Metabolite

would be pretty interesting to see how a micro dosing of test and tren might feel for someone who is used to bodybuilding dosages. i don't see too many mma guys popping for tren but i wonder if they could use it in their training and what would be the optimal dose for them where it would not affect their cardio.

Pubmed has a study on it for hrt, I've used it at lower doses on top if my test and I absolutely got results.

I was always perplexed by the whole situation around Novitsky and how he had seemingly carte blanche to do whatever he wanted and use whatever resources necessary across different jurisdictions to go after Lance Armstrong...

Kind of ridiculous to go after him for drug testing, let alone to enforce a penalty. I doubt I'll be alive at 90, let alone doing anything competitive. I think that at that age they could easily look the other way.

The way I understand it, the reason Novitsky had carte blanche to chase down Armstrong was because he defrauded an agency of the US government (US Postal Service). The US Postal Service was his main/major sponsor for maybe 5 or 6 out of his 7 Tour de France wins. So because Armstrong benefited monetarily from all of those wins, it was considered fraud against the government when they determined he actually did in fact participate in blood doping and then lied about it for all of those years.

I'm sure it's much more detailed and complicated than that but you get the point.

That would definitely make sense then. I admittedly don't know enough about the jurisdictional differences between the DEA and FDA as to why the FDA would have the case; I guess in my head I thought FDA was more of a compliance type agency and the DEA enforcement. Either way, the whole situation reads like something out of a spy movie.

The way I understand it, the reason Novitsky had carte blanche to chase down Armstrong was because he defrauded an agency of the US government (US Postal Service). The US Postal Service was his main/major sponsor for maybe 5 or 6 out of his 7 Tour de France wins. So because Armstrong benefited monetarily from all of those wins, it was considered fraud against the government when they determined he actually did in fact participate in blood doping and then lied about it for all of those years.

I'm sure it's much more detailed and complicated than that but you get the point.

That would definitely make sense then. I admittedly don't know enough about the jurisdictional differences between the DEA and FDA as to why the FDA would have the case; I guess in my head I thought FDA was more of a compliance type agency and the DEA enforcement. Either way, the whole situation reads like something out of a spy movie.

Yeah I'm not sure how all of those different agencies "cross-mingle" on jurisdiction of different things either. I'm sure there's very clear lines in the sand on certain things and then there's probably gray areas on other stuff. Novitsky has a very long track record of investigating steroid-related scandals though....dating all the way back to the BALCO stuff and the MLB fallout from all of that so that's why he was involved.

I'm guessing it didn't necessarily matter that he was FDA and not DEA. They used him because of his extensive background and experience in investigating these kinds of things and his track record of getting implications of many high-level athletes across many different sports. He was known as a bulldog and even a bully when it came to investigating and getting confessions.

Evidently, Lance had made a lot of enemies along the way to all of those wins. He pissed a lot of people off, was an absolute dick and asshole to almost everyone, and he basically dared anyone to come after him. When you have that many people gunning for you and you've made enough enemies along the way, the house of cards usually falls at some point. And it finally did for Armstrong.

""

consider:
#1 enemy of an endurance athlete is cortisol
TREN is cortisol's #1 enemy

Not really. Corticosteroids are one the most useful and popular drugs for endurance athletes. It boosts fuel availability, reduces inflammation and can even act as a sort of stimulant in the short term. Lots of TUEs for cortisone creams for "saddle sores" among cyclists and some have been popped for too high levels even with the TUE. Last thing you'd want is blocking cortisol.

I wish I could find that PubMed article. I sure would like to see it.

It's probably the one on tren's SERM-like properties. Theoretical so far, no HRT studies as far as I know.

It is possible to get tren metabolites in your system from beef that has been given it, I remember reading several studies in the 90s, back when the germans used way too much tren pre-slaughter on their cattle...

Usada is corrupt asf and the current ufc situation has proved that. Sad.

Machida (admitted before even testing positive) to takeing DHEA and was suspended 2 years. Jon Jones? Failed for pct drugs. Fails for tbol. Fails again recently for tbol metabolites. Never gotten more then a year. They are trash.

Thays not what happen with john jones. Dig alittle deeper. He tested positive for the same drug he took WAAAAY before. Its a long term metabolite that can show up for years. He never reingested it. It was still clearing his system from the first time. Ayear and ahalf prior. His levels slowly dropped(over all) joe rogan has a pod cast with jeff novitsky explaining it.

Last edited:
The whole JJs picogram explanation raises a lot of eyebrows.

I'm not sure if usada was the one that provided that explanation (Novitsky certainly explained it on behalf of the UFC). But in the world of doping, it's hardly a surprise that a top athlete uses PEDs and an organization bound to make a lot of money off that athlete can look the other way.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

No it doesnt. Just look into it alittle. He never reingested the drug. He was testing positive for a LONG TERM metabolite that slowly went down over time. The original drug never showed at anytime. This has happened in other sports besides ufc. You cant keep suspended him for the same violation!! There is only 1 study done on the tbol long term metabolite. And it was done by the guy that was in the documentory "icarus" gregory rodchenkova. The russian scientist that was the head of the russian state run doping program. He did a study where he injected himself and then found and isolated long term metabolites. So its not like there is aton of information on the metabolite jones tested positive for.

Last edited:
No it doesnt. Just look into it alittle. He never reingested the drug. He was testing positive for a LONG TERM metabolite that slowly went down over time. The original drug never showed at anytime. This has happened in other sports besides ufc. You cant keep suspended him for the same violation!! There is only 1 study done on the tbol long term metabolite. And it was done by the guy that was in the documentory "icarus" gregory rodchenkova. The russian scientist that was the head of the russian state run doping program. He did a study where he injected himself and then found and isolated long term metabolites. So its not like there is aton of information on the metabolite jones tested positive for.

Though it's still possible he ingested it again in the interim too. There's still not enough data know 'clearance times". Like I've said before, it's very hard to use steroids and pass elite testing, unlike what some claim. Urine substitution or paying off testers may be one way :D

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1Twmb43Mso"]90 YEAR OLD BUSTED! PALUMBO IS STEAMING! - YouTube[/ame]

Dave Palumbo just posted this video up.

Last edited:
It is possible to get tren metabolites in your system from beef that has been given it, I remember reading several studies in the 90s, back when the germans used way too much tren pre-slaughter on their cattle...

Don't you think that tren would be broken down into different metabolites if ingested in meat? Metabolites that they wouldn't test for since they aren't bioactive? I doubt the metabolites when injected would be the same as when ingested.

Though it's still possible he ingested it again in the interim too. There's still not enough data know 'clearance times". Like I've said before, it's very hard to use steroids and pass elite testing, unlike what some claim. Urine substitution or paying off testers may be one way :D

From what little knowledge i have on the subject if he reingested the tbol and wasnt tested sooner enough after for the parent compound to be detected. His picogram amount would of went up a noticeable amount. Instead of just "pulsing" up alittle then down alittle over time. His never went up like that to my knowledge

From what little knowledge i have on the subject if he reingested the tbol and wasnt tested sooner enough after for the parent compound to be detected. His picogram amount would of went up a noticeable amount. Instead of just "pulsing" up alittle then down alittle over time. His never went up like that to my knowledge

Well, I don't know if he was tested after the original 2017 ban. Surely it doesn't necessarily take a whole year to reach these low levels. Was he tested during the ban? If not that's an ideal time to get a few cycles in. But I'm not familiar with all the details.

Don't you think that tren would be broken down into different metabolites if ingested in meat? Metabolites that they wouldn't test for since they aren't bioactive? I doubt the metabolites when injected would be the same as when ingested.

I would totally think that! But I KNOW differently from studies I have read on tren metabolites and PED testing. Any hormone you put in beef gets into your system in small amounts if the reality. It shouldn't be a problem under current regulations, most other countries don't use tren anymore, many countries won't even import our beef because we still do, Germany is ironically now one of those.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131