over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

96% Purity GH

ceejer

Registered
So this is my first go with GH and I purchased Orange Top Puretropin from IronLion Labs. I ran it for about 3 months slowly working up to 3.5iu/daily. I started to notice hands becoming weak, achy hands, achy joints, lethargy, really tight forearms, and generally aches in my neck/back/hip joint.

I dropped back to 2.5iu and have ran that for about 2 weeks now. No noticeable improvement. Two days ago I decided to just drop the GH altogether for a week to see if I improve. Jury is still out. At 3.5iu, it took several weeks for me to start having these issues. They did non onset very quickly after jumping up to 3.5iu.

The vials say 96% pure, which i've learned is probably not even close to what most guys around here consider good GH. I realize that some of this is par for the course with GH, but haven't read much about symptoms outside of the hands and lethargy.

Any chance the purity of this GH is causing me the problems? Don't get me wrong, there's also good symptoms. Muscles are very full, BF% has probably dropped 2-3 points, sleep is amazing.

So this is my first go with GH and I purchased Orange Top Puretropin from IronLion Labs. I ran it for about 3 months slowly working up to 3.5iu/daily. I started to notice hands becoming weak, achy hands, achy joints, lethargy, really tight forearms, and generally aches in my neck/back/hip joint.

I dropped back to 2.5iu and have ran that for about 2 weeks now. No noticeable improvement. Two days ago I decided to just drop the GH altogether for a week to see if I improve. Jury is still out. At 3.5iu, it took several weeks for me to start having these issues. They did non onset very quickly after jumping up to 3.5iu.

The vials say 96% pure, which i've learned is probably not even close to what most guys around here consider good GH. I realize that some of this is par for the course with GH, but haven't read much about symptoms outside of the hands and lethargy.

Any chance the purity of this GH is causing me the problems? Don't get me wrong, there's also good symptoms. Muscles are very full, BF% has probably dropped 2-3 points, sleep is amazing.

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/146575-purity-hgh.html

Adverse effects? Those are just side effects of hgh. Look of the side effects that the pharma companies have listed for their hgh. For example Google serostim side effects or saizen side effects. There's some crazy shit listed.

Some people are will say different but I've used a bunch of different gh including many generic and pharma brands. For me personally, the strongest stuff always gave me the most sides. It is dose dependant so one really does need to take the time to work their way up.

Also maybe three years ago I was a rep for Iron Lion. His stuff really wasn't that bad.

Last edited:
OK, I'm not an authority on HGH. Admittedly, I have been known to have tested a few HGH products in my years on this forum. That being said, as already stated, carpal tunnel, vivid dreams, fingernails growing faster, are all noted side effects of HGH. I could argue with these but, I'll tell you my experience. My best results on HGH were with an iconic product. The Provider's Riptropin. I did experience the soreness in the wrists and forearms, good sleep, but most of all, remarkable results. Unfortunately, Rips are not available today. At the same time, I interchanged the Riptropins with Mexi's Green Tops. Both were the best at the time, both did not disappoint.

My point is this. There are still 3 or 4 HGH Sponsors here on ProMuscle who people know are superior. I'm not trying to throw shade on any Sponsor, but why spend your hard earned cash on someone who is not proven? I have no experience with IronLion Labs, or any of the new jack Sponsors on this forum. We will be doing another HGH HPLC Tests. There are a ton of new Sponsors since we last tested HGH. The last time we tested, everyone was more than acceptable. Let's see who passes this time. I'm going to start a thread to gauge interest. Let's make sure what you're buying is worth your money!

Adverse effects? Those are just side effects of hgh. Look of the side effects that the pharma companies have listed for their hgh. For example Google serostim side effects or saizen side effects. There's some crazy shit listed.

Some people are will say different but I've used a bunch of different gh including many generic and pharma brands. For me personally, the strongest stuff always gave me the most sides. It is dose dependant so one really does need to take the time to work their way up.

Also maybe three years ago I was a rep for Iron Lion. His stuff really wasn't that bad.

So the tight/crampy forearms are typical? What about general soreness of the body like upper back, neck, hip joints? 3.5iu definitely did it to me, but was under the impression that backing down would have a prompt response. For example, I haven't pinned in 3 days now, but the hands are still weak and generally ache. How long does it normally take you to shake the sides once you're off GH?

OK, I'm not an authority on HGH. Admittedly, I have been known to have tested a few HGH products in my years on this forum. That being said, as already stated, carpal tunnel, vivid dreams, fingernails growing faster, are all noted side effects of HGH. I could argue with these but, I'll tell you my experience. My best results on HGH were with an iconic product. The Provider's Riptropin. I did experience the soreness in the wrists and forearms, good sleep, but most of all, remarkable results. Unfortunately, Rips are not available today. At the same time, I interchanged the Riptropins with Mexi's Green Tops. Both were the best at the time, both did not disappoint.

My point is this. There are still 3 or 4 HGH Sponsors here on ProMuscle who people know are superior. I'm not trying to throw shade on any Sponsor, but why spend your hard earned cash on someone who is not proven? I have no experience with IronLion Labs, or any of the new jack Sponsors on this forum. We will be doing another HGH HPLC Tests. There are a ton of new Sponsors since we last tested HGH. The last time we tested, everyone was more than acceptable. Let's see who passes this time. I'm going to start a thread to gauge interest. Let's make sure what you're buying is worth your money!

I have a TP care package in route; anxious to see if there's a stark difference between the products. Going to dose extremely low (1iu to start) to make sure I'm closely monitoring and determining what my threshold is.

So the tight/crampy forearms are typical? What about general soreness of the body like upper back, neck, hip joints? 3.5iu definitely did it to me, but was under the impression that backing down would have a prompt response. For example, I haven't pinned in 3 days now, but the hands are still weak and generally ache. How long does it normally take you to shake the sides once you're off GH?

Yes. The first thing I notice when I start back up is when I'm trying to hold the cast iron skillet in the sink to wash it. I literally feel like I have arthritis in my wrists and fingers. Feels like I have the hands of someone who's 90 years old. Also if I push down on the counter with my palms it sends a strong feeling of pins and needles up my forearms. These are all typical carpal tunnel side effects.

Achey joints are very common. For some people it's their knees or ankles. It varies between people a bit. I notice the carpal tunnel symptoms go away by the end of the first week after cessation.

To be honest I've seen more than my share of people who started off at a bit too high of a dose and couldn't deal with the sides or had to taper down. I'm not saying that's you, because your dose isn't that high.. I'm just saying it's not uncommon.

If I were you I would get your Igf1 tested to see where you're at. You can try tapering back up slowly over time but if it's still pretty bad you might want to consider switching over to a different brand as well because Racepick makes a very solid point and I completely agree as I'm sure others will.

Both positive and negative aspects to hgh can vary A Lot from person to person.

If it gets to be really bothersome I would just come off. Why impact the quality of life for a little bit of fat burning.

I have a TP care package in route; anxious to see if there's a stark difference between the products. Going to dose extremely low (1iu to start) to make sure I'm closely monitoring and determining what my threshold is.

Solid choice. And that's a good call. Start at 1iu and maybe add another IU every week or couple weeks. There's no rush at all.

Test report by HPLC can just know the purity of the raws but can not tell us how many active ingredient in the bottles. It is better to make a SDS-PAGE test.

OK, I'm not an authority on HGH.

LMFAO!!! Brother...if YOU aren't an authority on GH then I dunno who the fuck is!!!... You ARE an authority...you know why?? because like you stated you've tried SEVERAL different sponsors GH... you just don't go by a fuckin book or article... REAL LIFE experience... that's what I put my so stock in...

I, personally have ran TP Greys , Blacks, 6F Reds (by far the strongest) Greens , and pharma Saizens.. 6F Reds were crippling...couldn't even grab a barbell/dumbbell...couldn't even sleep my hands hurt so much... but also held lots of water... Reds were scoring in the 50's back then...I LOVE TP Greys... I don't notice any real difference in Saizens and Greys TBH.... Greys are my go to.... i'll do 2.0-3.33iu ED depending what im doing.... But sponsors come and go..... I agree with Race AGAIN and go with someone with a proven track record...

Yes. The first thing I notice when I start back up is when I'm trying to hold the cast iron skillet in the sink to wash it. I literally feel like I have arthritis in my wrists and fingers. Feels like I have the hands of someone who's 90 years old. Also if I push down on the counter with my palms it sends a strong feeling of pins and needles up my forearms. These are all typical carpal tunnel side effects.

Achey joints are very common. For some people it's their knees or ankles. It varies between people a bit. I notice the carpal tunnel symptoms go away by the end of the first week after cessation.

To be honest I've seen more than my share of people who started off at a bit too high of a dose and couldn't deal with the sides or had to taper down. I'm not saying that's you, because your dose isn't that high.. I'm just saying it's not uncommon.

If I were you I would get your Igf1 tested to see where you're at. You can try tapering back up slowly over time but if it's still pretty bad you might want to consider switching over to a different brand as well because Racepick makes a very solid point and I completely agree as I'm sure others will.

Both positive and negative aspects to hgh can vary A Lot from person to person.

If it gets to be really bothersome I would just come off. Why impact the quality of life for a little bit of fat burning.

Greatly appreciate the response! My thoughts exactly on the quality of life. I noticed some very positive differences in my body after a couple months of running and I want to continue that, but I need to find a dosage that doesn't cause me issues. I'll slowly work on that. I play hockey, so having really weak hands/forearms is a real issue for holding my stick and the strength of my shot.

I'm off now and will stay off until my Grey Tops get here. Once I start cranking on Greys, I'll pull the blood and see where I'm at.

I'm also in a bad place right now to really address GH sides vs. other shit going on. I may be way off the mark in associating whats going on in my body with the GH. Coming back off a triceps tendon rupture where I stopped working biceps and triceps on both arms for the 3 months I was down. That could have a lot to do with the elbow joint and forearm stiffness. Two games in to returning to hockey, a hit I took broke a rib. Anyways, need to get healthy all-around.

Thanks again for the advice.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner