advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

9DOUT TEEN/COL NATIONALS WYLDE/BIGA HELP!!!

Renegade

Registered
THANX
-RENEGADE

Last edited:
renegade!

I strongly reccomend pre-contest goodies like masteron,winstrol,trenbolone,haloteston,proviron,arimadex,primobolan depot,anavar,ect.... as opposed to test suspension and test prop. as I believe the test suspension will make you hold way to much water! As forthe diuretics get anything other than oral lasix as those are the harshest most uncontrolable loop diuretics there are. I would reccomend aldactone/demedex first then diazide or inj. lasix at worst case senario. sorry i couldn't help more maybe someone here will step up to the plate and help you with pre-contest goodies or diuretics. best wishes wyldeone.

ok

d

Last edited:
Also been experimenting...

...w/ using aromasin right before shows too w/ my guys. It fucking dries them the fuck out. It is the new stronger arimidex. Also I like using drol and/or suspention up to day of show cause I believe w/ amounts of diuretics it will only fill you out and not distort you or bloat you at all.

RY

I wouldn't take any test the day of, but if you do, stick with susp. Prop would just be a waste, and cause uneeded trauma to the body. Remember, trauma=water. Don't play around with insulin before going on stage unless you know what you're doing. I spilled over before I went on. Also, remember that you need to give yourself a few hours with the lasix. Practice catching yourself right when the water starts returning to the muscles.

kromium

if you didnt take in water and were completey dry how could you spill over!

well,

dpsquat--- i think u can spill over.. b/c in anycase, there will b left over water...it's immposible to dry u're body totally of all fluid. the left over fluid will be sucked into the muscle during the carb load. so if too much carbs r absorbed into the muscle due to the insulin, the muscle will be overloaded w/glycogen, and spill over. on top of that, the insulin will cause u to consume more carbs, simple carbs in some cases, and we all know what that can lead to, especially if the prejudjing is fri, show sat. (I know my chances r excellent for the overll win). so i think he's right it should be kept away from if i don't know how to time it yet. my best bet would have been to attempt this a few weeks out...too late4that now. anywayz, it's all good i think i'll just try a little creatine w/the carb load after i'm dry...an water depleted. that has basically the same effect on carb absorption into the muscles only allot milder than slin.
thanx for the info...i think,
Peace
Renegade

your can depelete totaly

the reamaining water is in vital organs and such this is whay people cramp the slin if your monitor will force the nutirents needed to fill back out youll need that if your planning to when the overall. why because a former wht class winner from the jr usa will be there as a warm up to teh usa's th e following week.. then i lay the smack on him in vegas the following week lol.....you should drop teh eq out lets say 7 daysm no test for two weeks and please stay away from lasix..i ran aldactones at teh jr nationals this year and well my placing speeks for itself!!!!!! i have seen first hand what 5 iu 1 hour proir to peejudging with some skittles and a donut can do un beleivabel!!.. i dont think you can spilll unless your really cranking the slin. my thoughts c . i was like you nervous to use but you need to roll the dice.. at my next national show i will carb load like that have to to be considered one top in teh sport in your class...

RY ROID,

I have aromasin and will be debuting in the September Australians. If i use aromasin right up to the day of the show, can i continue with 2000mgs of test right up until the contest day and still remain dry. How much aromasin do your guys use?

Thanks buddy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner